• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marraige Into an Orthodox Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Daksha,

Better make sure your husband watches his diet and gets regular exercise like walking or jogging and some weight exercises to build muscle so that he does not become a thoppai mama...make sure you and husband remain fit and hot.

If you want exercise tips I can help you.

Ask Raji maam about Thoppai mamas!!Lol
hi doctor madam,

please give some advice regards HORMONE increase.....

hi

may be...lol

Hey..what kind of patient is this!

If you want a medical opinion you need to answer Yes or No.

If you give answers like "May Be" my answer would not be a medical one...I would just advise you to log in to Sunny Leone's website for a boost!LOL

Thinking of putting my thaali onto a Gold chain / Kody !!!!!

Any good suggestions

Hi Daksha...long time no see...hows life girl?
hi renu,

give nice advice about pre honeymoon and post honeymoon matters as a doctor...ஆசை அறுபது நாள்....மோகம் முப்பது நாள் ...lol

Last edited:
There is a good scene in the movie 'NAdOdigaL' which was telecast yesterday.

An elderly man says that in every marriage, there will be a vacuum after a few weeks and the couple who successfully come

out of this and continue their wedded life will have a happy life always! Seems to be correct! :)

An elderly man says that in every marriage, there will be a vacuum after a few weeks and the couple who successfully come .out of this and continue their wedded life will have a happy life always! Seems to be correct! :)

It may be okay to generalize such things in a movie. Every marriage need not have such socalled vacuum. Personally I never had a dull moment and I am sure there would be many like me.

It may be okay to generalize such things in a movie. Every marriage need not have such socalled vacuum. Personally I never had a dull moment and I am sure there would be many like me.
Very true, Vaagmi Sir! :)

All depends on the nature of the spouse! :angel:

Some men imagine that they are like the planet sun.

They like women to orbit around them .

Some women might do that to humour them before getting even with them later.

When two celestial bodies are in close contact..the surrounding space is usually a vacuum!LOL

I like to imagine that a male is the sun and the female is the moon.

The sun is fairly stable but the moon waxes and wanes not to mention the full moon lunatic effect!LOL

hi renu,

give nice advice about pre honeymoon and post honeymoon matters as a doctor...ஆசை அறுபது நாள்....மோகம் முப்பது நாள் ...lol

Really? As a doctor?

I dont really think that's what you really want to hear!LOL

Hi everyone I am back now to normal, after our honeymoon & some religious duties.

Now that I am completely "MAAMIFIED" just wondering that if I should continue posting my experience so far to this thread or open a new one what do the members suggest.

Willing to answer to my best if members want to know something

That was established when I received my kuraipudava because I had to perform a panchanka namaskaram by falling & touching his feet.

There was humor from every body surrounding me but I was blushing.

Dear Daksha,

Many say that the namaskAram a bride does to the groom is the first and last! :cool:

Then the guy will continue to :hail: her, life long! ;)

Dear Daksha,

Many say that the namaskAram a bride does to the groom is the first and last! :cool:

Then the guy will continue to :hail: her, life long! ;)

How did you feel when you did your namaskaram, I felt a bit embarrassed to do it front of everyone, because it is not common in my side of the family. So this was something straight out of the movies for me.
?????

There is a good scene in the movie 'NAdOdigaL' which was telecast yesterday.

An elderly man says that in every marriage, there will be a vacuum after a few weeks and the couple who successfully come

out of this and continue their wedded life will have a happy life always! Seems to be correct! :)

I would not say there needs to be a vacuum in a marriege for there to build a strong relationship.

For example if one person makes a lot of changes for the marriage I think the relationship will be strong from the start, like in my circumstances I made a lot of changes to my self , so By doing that I have become very attached and the our bond has been tested from my side it has been proven to be strong.

Also from his side he has that feeling about me that I have given up so much to be with him, so that creates a lot of bond and understanding between us.

Initially I really struggled to be in Madisar all the time so tried to make it as comfortable ( although he had no clue and failed ??)

But what matters is that concern

So I think it depends on the personalities involved and the circumstances that the marriage came about .

Hi Daksha...long time no see...hows life girl?

Life has been really beautiful so far.

Now I think everything I have given up and everything I have adopted has been worth it.

But did have some time off from wearing a saree while on honeymoon moon. Did not wear my mookuthi & besthri either but now the normal service has resumed. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back