• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

NON marraige of brahmin men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women have long had to put up with the stereotype that our beauty declines with age, while men apparently only become more handsome.

Yet new research has revealed that us girls could actually be ageing better than men - and it's not just us who think so.

The more they delay the more they will become older; Men are different , always agile and can get married even at the age of 40!!

Are women now ageing better than men? - Yahoo! Lifestyle UK

Ok this is tip to look young for younger looking youthful skin which can actually erase even fine lines and give us a glowing complexion.

Eat 4-5 fruits daily without fail.Most people hardly eat fruits daily.

Cut 4- 5 types of fruits and eat it at one go may be for tea time.

Those with diabetes... choose low glycemic index fruits.

Dear Sir,

BTW I feel aging is also partly genetics..some people look old no matter what and some hardly look old!
Most people put on weight in the wrong places and that makes them look older.

I don't think men become more handsome as they age..very few do.

Girls keep chasing old men becos old man's bank balance is handsome.

I remember having a patient once who was finding so much fault with his wife in an insulting manner in my clinic telling me to give her some advise to lose weight.

So I told him .."ok since you are both overweight..both join a gym and start working out together"

He got angry with my suggestion cos I called him over weight.

He said " I am a man..I get better with age"

I told him "The weighing scale does not think so..in fact as a man you stand a higher risk for a heart attack by you being over weight..so both of you motivate each other to be trim and fit"

I was thinking " what an ego..he was overweight with a beer belly and he actually thought he was handsome!"

Please see this old discussion

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/genera...mil-brahmin-marriages-horoscope-matching.html

Please see this new discussion

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/genera...gressiveness-girls-history-introspection.html

My advice to older Brahmin Boys.

1. Dump the Horoscope Matching.

2. Become more assertive/agresssive.

3. If the search does not yield results give a thought to marrying non-Brahmins. But to get a good girl you have to be Become more assertive/agresssive. Take up hobbies which are Masculine.

4. Do not worry about நாலு பேர் என்ன சொல்லுவா

These நாலு பேர் or the society will not come to your rescue when you have to do the obsequies for your parents or do Shraddham. Nor will this நாலு பேர் take care of you when you are old. நாலு பேர் will deprive you the pleasure of having children. To hell with நாலு பேர் when you are facing a personal crisis. நாலு பேர் will not do Shraddham for you.
Act before it is too late.

If you are worried that your children through a marriage with a Non-Brahmin would not be considered Brahmins,

Please go through the biography of Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa aka Veda Vyasa

Vyasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was the son of Satyavati, daughter of a ferryman or fisherman, and the wandering sage Parashara.

No Brahmin has ever contested this story.

Your children through a Non-Brahmin wife would be as good a Brahmin as Veda Vyasa.

Your children through a Non-Brahmin wife would be as good a Brahmin as Veda Vyasa.

What that same rule book says about those children born through the non-brahmin fathers?

Looks like people want to change the rule book according to the popular demands of the society, but yet, keep the women folks and their kids, be looked down upon, if they cross the boundaries. Double standards indeed..

Shri PJ and Shri C. Ravi have mentioned that the girls will "lose their charm" after a certain age; Shri Ravi goes further, in post # 9 and says what charm will be there in life if a girl gets married after she loses her pristine looks and beauty. I feel both of them are still in the 19th. or 18th. century mindset. Even though it may be offensive to some readers, may I say that performance-wise it is the boy (husband) who normally will age faster than the girl (wife). Added to this natural process is the present day "awareness" among women that a good husband has to be efficient enough to satisfy his wife in the bed also and not merely in the other mundane matters. There was a newspaper report sometime back saying that the percentage of divorce applications based on husband's lack of virility is steadily increasing. Hence, it is all the more necessary for the boy/male to set sail before the wind turns unfavourable (காற்றுள்ளபோதே தூற்றிக்கொள்).

There is an adage among illiterate Marathis which means that a road never gets tired, but it is only the pedestrian who does so!!

Shri Sangon,

Unfortunately you have wrongly understood my expression - "girls not realizing the real charm of life in this materialistic world with a different mental make up".

You concluded that I meant "Charm Of Life" "only" in terms of physical beauty of the girls and their sexual potency!!

My definition of charm of life is not the color of the skin, the physical beauty and the sexual potency.

My definition of charm of life is - getting married at least between 25 and 27 years of age; sharing the happy and sad moments of life with husband; sharing ups and downs of life with the husband; taking life ahead and starting to have kid before the husband turns 30 or at least 33 years of age, establishing prosperity in family life by sharing and giving the best of her contributions along with her husband and in all live in peace with physical and emotional comfort, sense of contentment in jointly heading towards common goal and getting old with the 1 intimate partner, sharing every thing with that 1 Man in life, much before getting too old, too matured and too cynical only to "NOT" feel like getting married and committed to that 1 guy in life for the rest of life.

If you say that the above charm of life is the oldest and outdated fashion to mean and live a charm full life, and am stuck with such stupid ideas, I have noting to argue with you because you are right to say considering the present trend/life style.

But, for me the above is what is the charm of living a life for both men and women.

I don't consider the sexual pleasure in its fullest strength and spice as the real charm of married life. Sex is the need of the humans and as such is the mutual demand and supply between the married couples. BUT that alone is not that makes the life charm full and contented.

You are wrong Sir!!! There are many guys as well who sexually can perform well even at the age of 40 AND there are many girls who not only develop physical and psychological complication and sexually become impotent BUT would lose the chance of getting conceived altogether as well.

My definition of charm of life is not just physical..It's more of emotional bondage with love and care with 1 partner, with physical and emotional intimacy with 1 partner and the sense of pleasure and contentment in having the time together and growing to get old together with just that 1 partner and having the children nurtured, grown up and settled at the right time. The pleasure of delivering a baby from her own womb, having had the intimate physical sex with 1 partner as her husband by mutually sharing intimate love, care and emotional frequencies, I feel, can never be attained by having a child in other technological ways and means and adoption.

Dear Sri. Ravi, Greetings.

I wish to add few points for your message in post # 56, please.

There is no question of 'marrying too soon' for a girl or a guy. Still they would be commited to each other. My wife was 16 when I first spoke to her, when she first took notice of me. Was not even 17 when we got married. That was about 32 years ago. Life is all about experimenting and finding it together.

I was smiling when I read " there are many guys as well who sexually can perform well even at the age of 40"..... my dear Ravi, 40s is the prime period for men when it comes to peformance..... easily it can go beyond 60s.. I knew one gentleman. His wife passed away when he was in the mid 50s. At that time, one of his two daughters were married off. He got the second daughter married off soon after retirement. Then when he turned 60 he married. His wife was in the 40s. In the following year he had a son. Now brace for the interesting part..... his daughters did not approve it when he got married!

It is true between couple the emotional and psychological bond is the most important... intense physical connections also contribute to such closeness.

Sri. Sangom writes from his life experience and from his observations. Personally I and my wife feel his observations are very valuable for everyone.

Cheers!

delightful to read brahmanyan, sangom, raji et al.

i cannot but help a chuckle, ........... Are we not comfortable just to identify ourselves as hindus. And be done with it.

Thank you.

Excellent Kunjuppu!!! I trust we shall be more comfortable just to identify ourselves as HUMAN BEINGS .... And be done with it.

Very Many Thanks.

Regards,
Iyer

Dear Sir,

BTW I feel aging is also partly genetics..some people look old no matter what and some hardly look old!
Most people put on weight in the wrong places and that makes them look older.

I don't think men become more handsome as they age..very few do.

Girls keep chasing old men becos old man's bank balance is handsome.

I remember having a patient once who was finding so much fault with his wife in an insulting manner in my clinic telling me to give her some advise to lose weight.

So I told him .."ok since you are both overweight..both join a gym and start working out together"

He got angry with my suggestion cos I called him over weight.

He said " I am a man..I get better with age"

I told him "The weighing scale does not think so..in fact as a man you stand a higher risk for a heart attack by you being over weight..so both of you motivate each other to be trim and fit"

I was thinking " what an ego..he was overweight with a beer belly and he actually thought he was handsome!"

Renukaji

As you are a Doctor, you know the physical condition of anyone; for ordinary persons like me these IDEAL WEIGHT CALCULATOR is useful
Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations

Dear Sri. Ravi, Greetings.

I wish to add few points for your message in post # 56, please.

That's my pleasure, Shri Raghy.

There is no question of 'marrying too soon' for a girl or a guy. Still they would be commited to each other. My wife was 16 when I first spoke to her, when she first took notice of me. Was not even 17 when we got married. That was about 32 years ago. Life is all about experimenting and finding it together.

I very much agree with the above and with that of highlighted part too. Experimenting and finding it together with that 1 partner for life is something great that I have yearned from my mid 20's.

I was smiling when I read " there are many guys as well who sexually can perform well even at the age of 40"..... my dear Ravi, 40s is the prime period for men when it comes to peformance..... easily it can go beyond 60s.. I knew one gentleman. His wife passed away when he was in the mid 50s. At that time, one of his two daughters were married off. He got the second daughter married off soon after retirement. Then when he turned 60 he married. His wife was in the 40s. In the following year he had a son. Now brace for the interesting part..... his daughters did not approve it when he got married!

Shr Rahy, I am very much familiar with these real life stories and know that medically its not abnormal!! The point is, for the lady to get conceived, her man's action for 30 seconds is enough and even 1 attempt in a month can be enough. BUT, the desire to acquire the sense of pleasure through some more long lasting and repeated games can not be achieved. What I mean to say is, for a guy and a girl to have the real charm of life by experimenting and finding things together in all the aspects of human feelings, emotions and the life of togetherness, growing old together etc., the start of life together with the partner should not be delayed too much.

It is true between couple the emotional and psychological bond is the most important... intense physical connections also contribute to such closeness.

Yes!!

Sri. Sangom writes from his life experience and from his observations. Personally I and my wife feel his observations are very valuable for everyone.

Cheers!

Yes!!

Shri Sangon,

Unfortunately you have wrongly understood my expression - "girls not realizing the real charm of life in this materialistic world with a different mental make up".

You concluded that I meant "Charm Of Life" "only" in terms of physical beauty of the girls and their sexual potency!!

My definition of charm of life is not the color of the skin, the physical beauty and the sexual potency.

My definition of charm of life is - getting married at least between 25 and 27 years of age; sharing the happy and sad moments of life with husband; sharing ups and downs of life with the husband; taking life ahead and starting to have kid before the husband turns 30 or at least 33 years of age, establishing prosperity in family life by sharing and giving the best of her contributions along with her husband and in all live in peace with physical and emotional comfort, sense of contentment in jointly heading towards common goal and getting old with the 1 intimate partner, sharing every thing with that 1 Man in life, much before getting too old, too matured and too cynical only to "NOT" feel like getting married and committed to that 1 guy in life for the rest of life.

If you say that the above charm of life is the oldest and outdated fashion to mean and live a charm full life, and am stuck with such stupid ideas, I have noting to argue with you because you are right to say considering the present trend/life style.

But, for me the above is what is the charm of living a life for both men and women.

I don't consider the sexual pleasure in its fullest strength and spice as the real charm of married life. Sex is the need of the humans and as such is the mutual demand and supply between the married couples. BUT that alone is not that makes the life charm full and contented.

You are wrong Sir!!! There are many guys as well who sexually can perform well even at the age of 40 AND there are many girls who not only develop physical and psychological complication and sexually become impotent BUT would lose the chance of getting conceived altogether as well.

My definition of charm of life is not just physical..It's more of emotional bondage with love and care with 1 partner, with physical and emotional intimacy with 1 partner and the sense of pleasure and contentment in having the time together and growing to get old together with just that 1 partner and having the children nurtured, grown up and settled at the right time. The pleasure of delivering a baby from her own womb, having had the intimate physical sex with 1 partner as her husband by mutually sharing intimate love, care and emotional frequencies, I feel, can never be attained by having a child in other technological ways and means and adoption.

Dear RAVI Sir

Let the Girls marry at the age of 45-50 with their inner charm!! Why you waste your time by replying to undeserving posts?

Dear RAVI Sir

Let the Girls marry at the age of 45-50 with their inner charm!! Why you waste your time by replying to undeserving posts?

Dear Sir,

I can understand your "Aathangam" and care for me!

My posts can be meaningful not only to the interested members here BUT to many others who all just read the posts in our forum without participating.

Shri Sangon,

Dear Shri Ravi,

I feel you have not read my post, given below, as a whole, but the moment you found that there was some writing which did not agree with your notion about "charm of life", you felt challenged. S/Shri PJ and Raghy chose to join the chorus may be because they refuse to see how the tabra girls nowadays look at marriage and married life, as I gather from various second-hand sources, of course (since it is not possible for an old man belonging to the previous generation to talk of such things direct to a girl of marriable age, at least here in Kerala.

The problem with a few tabra households (and I think this point has also been discussed by us before, may be more than once) is that they simply refuse to wake up to the changing equations in our society.

Shri PJ and Shri C. Ravi have mentioned that the girls will "lose their charm" after a certain age; Shri Ravi goes further, in post # 9 and says what charm will be there in life if a girl gets married after she loses her pristine looks and beauty. I feel both of them are still in the 19th. or 18th. century mindset. Even though it may be offensive to some readers, may I say that performance-wise it is the boy (husband) who normally will age faster than the girl (wife). Added to this natural process is the present day "awareness" among women that a good husband has to be efficient enough to satisfy his wife in the bed also and not merely in the other mundane matters. There was a newspaper report sometime back saying that the percentage of divorce applications based on husband's lack of virility is steadily increasing. Hence, it is all the more necessary for the boy/male to set sail before the wind turns unfavourable (காற்றுள்ளபோதே தூற்றிக்கொள்).

There is an adage among illiterate Marathis which means that a road never gets tired, but it is only the pedestrian who does so!!

As you will kindly see, I was talking about the "changing equations in our society" by which term I meant the changing/changed attitudes also. From the info. available to me it looks as though the views expressed by yourself, PJ and Raghy, do no longer hold good. And, may I say for Raghy's valuable attention that I am not writing anything from "my life experience".

Kindly read Shri suraju's post here and an earlier one, also from him. You will, if you are probably sensitive enough to the changes taking place here, in India, understand that the girls are not trying to "experiment" on anything; rather, their approach to marriage is more like buying a new home or apartment which has to come completely ready and fully furnished as per the tastes of the potential buyer.

And, I got an opportunity to chuckle after reading your and Raghy's posts about someone marrying at 60 and getting a son through a 40 year woman. Among Malayali's there is a joke known as "koDakkambi prayOgam", if you do not know kindly ask any Mallu friend.

Re. the portion in bold fonts - whose assessment is this, the guys' own, I presume! Ialso agree with the 30 seconds' remark but you will have to read it along with "
a good husband has to be efficient enough to satisfy his wife in the bed also" from my post, please.

Lastly, let us disabuse our minds from the conviction that the world is what and how we think it is. Thank you!

Dear Shri Ravi,

I feel you have not read my post, given below, as a whole, but the moment you found that there was some writing which did not agree with your notion about "charm of life", you felt challenged. S/Shri PJ and Raghy chose to join the chorus may be because they refuse to see how the tabra girls nowadays look at marriage and married life, as I gather from various second-hand sources, of course (since it is not possible for an old man belonging to the previous generation to talk of such things direct to a girl of marriable age, at least here in Kerala.

Shri Sangom,

Kindly read again, carefully the above quoted texts of yours, that includes your observation on me, Shri Raghy and Shri PJ and continues with your added remarks to justify your claims.

Why I am telling this is, you could not get my points in my post no.56 and got the impression that, I have felt challenged by your definition of "charm of life"

Please find below the part of my texts in the same post to re-iterate to you, what I said..Kindly give attention to highlighted part.

Shri Sangon,

My long and detailed post was not meant to challenge you. It was to express my version of "charm of life"

In fact, I am thanking you to have highlighted the present meaning of "charm of life" perfectly, considering the present life style trends.

Last edited:
Dear Shri Ravi,

Re. the portion in bold fonts - whose assessment is this, the guys' own, I presume! Ialso agree with the 30 seconds' remark but you will have to read it along with "a good husband has to be efficient enough to satisfy his wife in the bed also" from my post, please.

Lastly, let us disabuse our minds from the conviction that the world is what and how we think it is. Thank you!

Shri Sangom,

You are totally wrong to conclude that "only guys assume" on their own that at their age of 40, 40+ they are performing very well to the at most satisfaction of their wife, which is not the truth inside the four walls.

The fact is many ladies truly compliment their 40+ husband, having fully satisfied and some are even worried that their husband are still having the extreme vitality and make huge demands even up to their 60 and 60+ age, with which they are unable to cope. Some of such ladies get so fed up that they would not mind their husband fulfilling their needs from other lady as long as the wife is not bothered.

Dear Sir,

What is your definition of "Good Husband"? Is that, a good husband is only the one who is capable to fulfill the desires of his wife with at least 1 or 2 times of play every day, to perform for a longer time etc..in order to match with the capacity of the wife? Do you feel that, to such a needy wife, a old husband performing just once in a week or fortnight are to be considered as "not" a good husband?

If a girl marries at her age of 35/36 with a man of 40 or 42 who she could like, considering his status, accomplishment at his age, looks etc and later gets to know that he could not perform longer, multiple times and everyday etc, will she consider him as a Bad Husband? And will she divorce him on these grounds? And if she does so, will she be considered acting smart and doing right?

And that husband will be considered as bad husband, irresponsible husband, merciless husband being unable to satisfy his wife's needs at this age of 42 and depriving her with her needs ruthlessly??

Every man's and woman's physical status is different and considerably differs/changes as they grow old. Intentionally or unintentionally, preferably or un-preferably when men and women end up getting married so late, it is not fair on their part to make complaints, fight, create problems and consider the spouse as "BAD SPOUSE"

Dear sir, none of us here have abused our minds with the conviction that the world is what and how we think it is. The fact is, we have our minds intact and updated with the prevailing environment and that's the reason that we express our concern, for the good of men and women.

Let us not confuse with what we all are trying to express here.

I am getting the impression that you are justifying the current trend of girl's late marriages and you are ready to join them to consider their old husband as not a good husband if they fail to perform physically to the at most needs and satisfaction of their wife.

My posts were to just highlight what is the meaning of "charm of life" (that includes contented physical pleasures shared between the married couples as well) that should start not too late after which men and women only tend to compromise and carry on the life with true sense of happiness with what ever they could give and take between them, considering the big picture.

Even if they delude themselves that they are happy to have peace of mind and no anxiety, the existence of many physical issues are not ruled out. Right from acquiring bed pleasures, getting pregnant and delivering a baby are all hell lot of issues to be dealt with.

Last edited:
Sex is usually in the mind. Each individual is different when it comes to physical pleasure. As a couple it is even harder. They have to work together or grow up together to fulfil each other desires. Male and female when they approach midlife, they tend to lose interest in sex due to pressures of life. When we are at mid life, we might have kids around teenage years. Some time that also contributes to decline in sexual desire. As parents we are not comfortable to have sex when grown up children around. Another important issue is, what stage we are in our life, ie., career goals, money , health, future retirement etc..

So all these pressures in our life makes decline in sexual activities. Often times we don’t even acknowledge our partner. We are consumed with the pressure we make for ourselves. Also, sexual pleasure is considered as lower level of pleasure in our community. However, couples who priorities relationship as their first priority, find time to each other and spend time together always stay together contentedly.

Sex is usually in the mind. Each individual is different when it comes to physical pleasure. As a couple it is even harder. They have to work together or grow up together to fulfil each other desires. Male and female when they approach midlife, they tend to lose interest in sex due to pressures of life. When we are at mid life, we might have kids around teenage years. Some time that also contributes to decline in sexual desire. As parents we are not comfortable to have sex when grown up children around. Another important issue is, what stage we are in our life, ie., career goals, money , health, future retirement etc..
So all these pressures in our life makes decline in sexual activities. Often times we don’t even acknowledge our partner. We are consumed with the pressure we make for ourselves. Also, sexual pleasure is considered as lower level of pleasure in our community. However, couples who priorities relationship as their first priority, find time to each other and spend time together always stay together contentedly.

In the land of Kama Sutra we have forgotten the pleasures of Sex. Companionship, sharing of common interests have taken a beating.

I am a computer Geek. Except for the time I am in the Puja room I am sitting in front of the computer.

My wife shares my interest in Puja and related things. In fact she overtook me long back and spends more time in Puja and Meditation than myself.

But she was not into computers. One of the reason is that I do not like any one touching my computer which I have assembled. On her 60th birthday against her objections I bought her the best Lap Top. Now two years on she is surfing the net regularly on her Lap Top and reading about Sanskrit, Hinduism and Music the things which interest her.

I bought a Kindle for reading. Again I bought her also a Kindle. I download books and load them into her Kindle. She likes it very much though she was not in favour of it earlier.

Dear S S Sir,

After reading your posts, I am reminded of my friend who never allows her husband to use her bathroom!

He is supposed to use his own and maintain it too! I am not kidding... it is real! :)

Dear Sri. Sangom, Greetings.

I mentioned you are writing from your experience and observations. You would have come across so many persons in your life. Experiences need not be from your life only. It can be from observing other's life too. That's why I mentioned both experience and observations.

We knew this gentle man very well. We were surprised when he got married when he was 60. Needless to say, he did maintain good healthy life style. His daughters wouldn't let him keep his deceased wife's jewels. They claimed ownership for those jewels and took those jewels off him and shared between them. They wanted to claim his provident fund too; he wouldn't part with that money. I did ask him about his decision. He said he had to have a companion for him and also that lady liked him very much. He settled in Thirunelveli.

My views may not hold good now. I don't know. My views are true to at least one girl who married me.

In my opinion, it is not possible to enter a life with everything ready. Both boys and girls have to work to strike a harmony. Well, this view may be wrong too but that is my view anyway.

I am not keen in getting into any debate over these point of views. I just like to have some nice times and fun. So, kindly don't take my words too seriously. I like to appreciate all nice points. Every person has a right to his/her point of view.

I like to finish this message in a lighter vein, please. 'Kottayaththoru mootha pillaiachan'.....

[video=youtube;lRfE-4PGRSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRfE-4PGRSQ[/video]

Cheers!

Dear S S Sir,

After reading your posts, I am reminded of my friend who never allows her husband to use her bathroom!

He is supposed to use his own and maintain it too! I am not kidding... it is real! :)

Dear RR ji,

Even me and my husband have individual bathrooms but we are allowed to use each others if we want too.

Each of us have the responsibility to wash and clean our own bathrooms.

My husband takes real long time to shower and get ready for work.So that's why we decided separate bathrooms.

He says men have to shave..so its takes long!LOL

Last edited:

Dear Amirtha,

I agree with your post.

We Indians often neglect intimacy..that way I like the locals out here.
Even till ripe old age they will make time for intimacy cos it is compulsory in their culture for a husband and wife to be still having sex till a ripe old age.

I have had patients who are into their 60's and still take bath with each other to keep close contact.

A wife is expected to kiss the hand of her spouse as a sign of a good bye.

How many of us kiss our spouses good bye?

We do not.

Intimacy in old age is shunned in an Indian community.

But sometimes the Indian male too has a set mind set..most Indian males would not like a wife who has skills in the intimacy department.

In born skills will be supressed by the woman cos she would not want husband to think she acquired those skills becos of years of practice before marriage!LOL

I remember one of my newly married classmate bragging to us that his wife was so naive and did not know anything and was as innocent as an angel and he was the one who taught her everything.

Finally one of the other guys asked him "BTW did you know what to do?"

I feel the average Indian male wants a wife who will say "No No" and not willing to try anything kinky cos only such a woman is worthy of respect in their eyes.

Last edited:
Dear Raghy,

The song interlude was enjoyable. Madhuvidhuvinu pOyappOl kannAdi vechchukondu sopnam kandathu rasamAyirunnu. Thanks.

Cheers.

Dear Renuka,

We Indians often neglect intimacy..that way I like the locals out here.
Even till ripe old age they will make time for intimacy cos it is compulsory in their culture for a husband and wife to be still having sex till a ripe old age.
I have had patients who are into their 60's and still take bath with each other to keep close contact.
A wife is expected to kiss the hand of her spouse as a sign of a good bye.
How many of us kiss our spouses good bye? We do not.
Intimacy in old age is shunned in an Indian community.
But sometimes the Indian male too has a set mind set..most Indian males would not like a wife who has skills in the intimacy department.
In born skills will be supressed by the woman cos she would not want husband to think she acquired those skills becos of years of practice before marriage!LOL
I remember one of my newly married classmate [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]bragging[/COLOR] to us that his wife was so naive and did not know anything and was as innocent as an angel and he was the one who taught her everything.
Finally one of the other guys asked him "BTW did you know what to do?"
I feel the average Indian male [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]wants a wife[/COLOR] who will say "No No" and not willing to try anything kinky cos only such a woman is worthy of respect in their eyes.

That was broad brush stroke. I don't think the bed rooms were such dull and boring places even in the years of last generation. That was too much of a generalization.

Cheers.

Dear Renuka,

That was broad brush stroke. I don't think the bed rooms were such dull and boring places even in the years of last generation. That was too much of a generalization.

Cheers.

Whatever may be the subject matter, when the talk is about India and Indians, there is mostly a standardized way of generalizations.

I think, comparing the Indian culture with that of Western culture people end up exaggerating and generalizing India and Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back