• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marraige Into an Orthodox Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun daksha...be happy..enjoy your honeymoon period..its the important phase in a marriage..the initial high of hormones!lol

now since you are a married woman that too a newly married one...i can tease you!

I assume you will conduct the "married women talk" via PM only. :)

Do any one know good places to buy Kancheepuram & Cotton Madisar , required to buy a lot.

Washing & drying them is a big task

I assume you will conduct the "married women talk" via PM only. :)

Nothing like that!LOL

Married woman talk is about taking care of one's self after marriage.

My advice for newly weds is make sure they get PERSONAL time to exercise and do not let go and gain weight.

Mostly Indian women tend to gain weight after marriage becos of lack of exercise and eat much more than needed.

So my advise is to take time for self and fit in exercise 5x a week and not to neglect personal appearance and personal health.

So Biswa ji...sorry...no juicy masala as you expected!LOL

The juice masala is basic instinct ..it comes naturally..does not have to be taught! No one taught caveman and cave women...yet we humans are here today!LOL

What an unromantic advise?

Exercise blah blah.

Spoken like a doctor.

What better could we expect?

It might be OK if such advise is doled out to 70 plus here.

Thats the price to pay for having a doctor in the house generous with advise.lol

Exercise blah blah.

Spoken like a doctor.

Thats the price to pay for having a doctor in the house generous with advise.lol
hi

doctor mam can give romantic advice tooo... she already told about how hormones works fast...here many are having/

middle age crisis...lol

Last edited:

Exercise blah blah.

Spoken like a doctor.

Krishji, I think you misunderstood. The doctor is being discreet.

Exercise can take many forms. In particular I would think newly married women (and men) get plenty of exercise. The weight gain comes much later after having kids etc.

Krishji, I think you misunderstood. The doctor is being discreet.

Exercise can take many forms. In particular I would think newly married women (and men) get plenty of exercise. The weight gain comes much later after having kids etc.

LOL.
.I am not being discreet..I dont have that quality..
I am All or None..very Black and White in approach.

If I wanted to talk about 50 shades of sexercise..I would have written it in full glory.

So its either Hard Core or Technical Advise.

My advise to Daksha was for her general well being as not to neglect herself post marriage cos the Indian woman post marriage seldom pays herself personal attention...this leads to a host of health problems in later life.

So Biswa ji..too bad...Your imagination was just an illusion!LOL

Ok, doctor ma'am is playing coy. I was just trying to make sure Krish ji wasn't too disappointed. At least TBS garu got the drift.

LOL.
.I am not being discreet..I dont have that quality..
I am All or None..very Black and White in approach.

If I wanted to talk about 50 shades of sexercise..I would have written it in full glory.

So its either Hard Core or Technical Advise.

My advise to Daksha was for her general well being as not to neglect herself post marriage cos the Indian woman post marriage seldom pays herself personal attention...this leads to a host of health problems in later life.

So Biswa ji..too bad...Your imagination was just an illusion!LOL

I will keep my self fit as possible,

A frequent activity makes only women to gain weight! Men don't!! :lol:

Dear RRji...surely men gain weight too..how else did all of them morph into the shirtless thoppai maamas that you LOVE to see in a crowded temple?LOL

Dear RRji...surely men gain weight too..how else did all of them morph into the shirtless thoppai maamas that you LOVE to see in a crowded temple?LOL
Dear Renu,

I have seen lot of thoppAjis in temples but they all take tasty FOOD at home!

Otherwise, they invade all the nearby restaurants! :hungry:

Dear Renu,

I have seen lot of thoppAjis in temples but they all take tasty FOOD at home!

Otherwise, they invade all the nearby restaurants! :hungry:

True - it is difficult to live with thoppai!

ஒருநாள் உணவை ஒழியென்றால் ஒழியாய்
இருநாளுக்கு ஏலென்றால் ஏலாய் - ஒருநாளும்
என்நோ(வு) அறியாய் இடும்பைகூர் என்வயிறே
உன்னோடு வாழ்தல் அறிது.

Dear Daksha,

Better make sure your husband watches his diet and gets regular exercise like walking or jogging and some weight exercises to build muscle so that he does not become a thoppai mama...make sure you and husband remain fit and hot.

If you want exercise tips I can help you.

Ask Raji maam about Thoppai mamas!!Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back