• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marraige Into an Orthodox Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daksha, you come across as a well-balanced, collected person in your posts. I hope your husband and family appreciate you.
God bless you, wishing you a life of peace.

Thank you for your kind wishes

When some youngsters take bold decisions affecting their lives, they require some reassurance from senior citizens.

Most thatha and patties capitalise on that and grab the oppurtunity to dole out advise.

If food is also added as further incentive, what more can they desire.?

They will happily bless these youngsters.

Hi Daksha,

Above all you will be happy when others respect you and you are blessed to get opportunity to be in Orthodox Brahmin Family !!

Step in with 100 % Faith then will not have any problems.

All the best. Happy married life.

Thank You for the Wishes

hi

marriage life is NECESITY EVIL....a lot of compromises/understanding required....itS LIFE LONG COMMITMENT.....

சில பூக்கள் கடவுளுக்கு போயி சேரும்....

சில பூக்கள் மங்கையர் கூந்தலில் போயி சேரும்..

சில பூக்கள் மண்ணில் போயி சேரும்.....

சில பூக்கள் செடியிலேயே மடிந்து சேரும்.....

ஆனால் எல்லாம் பூக்கள் தான்...

எல்லாம் அந்த அந்த பூக்களின் விதி ...

இல்லாவிட்டால் அந்த பூக்க்களின் பாக்கியம்....

Last edited:
ஆனால் எல்லாம் பூக்கள் தான்...

எல்லாம் அந்த அந்த பூக்களின் விதி ...
பெரும்பான்மையான பெண்கள் பூக்களே!
அதனால்தான் கெட்ட் கணவனை அடைந்த பெண்ணைப் பார்த்து, 'குரங்கு கையில் பூமாலை' என்கின்றார்!.:decision:

பெரும்பான்மையான பெண்கள் பூக்களே!
அதனால்தான் கெட்ட் கணவனை அடைந்த பெண்ணைப் பார்த்து, 'குரங்கு கையில் பூமாலை' என்கின்றார்!.:decision:
hi

the whole descriptiion us about women.......comparison of flower with woman...

Dear Members,

Thank you form posting all your opinions, most were fun & helpful. It has helped me to clear my mind and concerns.

I will be getting married on the 1st of February

Thanks,

madam, I advise you to follow all those things,then you will really enjoy the new and different life style. Once if you start practicing, you will never want to revert back to your old custom. simultaneously you insist you husband also to strictly follow the brahmin custom, like always with vibudhi or chandan. Daily visit to temple, avoid onion and garlic on important days like amavasya etc.

Dear Members,

Thank you form posting all your opinions, most were fun & helpful. It has helped me to clear my mind and concerns.

I will be getting married on the 1st of February

Thanks,
facebokngupshup+wedding+quotesss.gif

We are married now, thanks for the wishes from the forum members.

Adopting well to my new attire & clothing

We are married now, thanks for the wishes from the forum members.

Adopting well to my new attire & clothing

Have fun Daksha...Be happy..enjoy your honeymoon period..its the important phase in a marriage..the initial high of hormones!LOL

Now since you are a married woman that too a newly married one...I can tease you!

Some get into attires what other women are running away from.
Mamis are happy to wear madisAr on special occasions. We find all athais, mAmis and nAththanArs wearing madisAr and lots of

traditional jewelry, in tambrahm weddings. Kunjalam attached to long plaits (mostly with false hair!!) is also a recent trend! :thumb:

This is ready made long hair + kunjalam - Fix it Forget it!! Courtesy: Google images

61annaFhUrL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back