• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Into Eloping mode-- made or spontaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pundit would show Arundathi from inside the kalyana mandapam,
during the bright day time and the couple would be forewarned
NOT to cross question the pundit for any reason whatsoever. :rolleyes:

But the"arundhathi seeing padalam"was after sunset. The Brahmin couple will never see because they will be busy. Mia bibi raazi hai tho kaazi ka kya zaroorat hai. Witness be kya kaam ka.

JAIPUR, India (AP) — Police say a man upset over his daughter's lifestyle chopped her head off with a sword and then paraded it through his village before surrendering to authorities in western India.
Marble miner Ogad Singh's 20-year-old daughter had been living with her parents in the Rajasthani village of Dungarji after leaving her husband two years ago.
Police Superintendent Umesh Ojha says Singh was upset by his daughter having affairs with men, and became enraged when she eloped with one of them two weeks ago.
Ojha says Singh forced her to return home Sunday, and beheaded her Monday with a sword.
Rapidly modernizing India faces increasing social clashes as youths resist traditions like arranged marriage or limits on women venturing outside their parents' or husbands' homes.

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle - Yahoo! News

21. That boy has left the forum BUT NOT his determination to create awareness in Kerala.

2. Recently there was a two day long conference arranged as a joint venture by several welfare organizations from morning to night in Palghat.

3. Naashta, coffee, tea, lunch and supper were included for the entire gathering.

4. We just talk, others talk and also act.
1. That is great!

2. Very good news. But will there be any CHANGE in future? A
?

3. Now I know why they gathered! :hungry:

4. I should have written,"The society will not change by writing in this forum"!! :typing:

1. That is great!

?

4. I should have written,"The society will not change by writing in this forum"!! :typing:

There was a huge crowd -may be for the food served as you wish to project or for real sharing of opinions.

But is it not SAD that with all our invitations/ intimations, we are not able to gather a handful of elite members living in Chennai???

And those who wish to promote the event are made fun of!!!

I will make sure that I will NOT be in West K.K.Nagar on the day!

Last edited:
1. That is great!

?

Madam RR:
The sarcasm implied in item 3 nullifies the impact of the good intention implied in item4 !!

Last edited:

:sorry: for deviating from the topic.... Just one post, please!

May be a FREE dinner at a five star hotel will attract more people?? :grouphug:

PS: The date is fixed to enable our most active member to participate! :yo:

... The sarcasm implied in item 3 nullifies the impact of the intention implied in item4 !!
Dear Sir,

I am not sarcastic! I am writing the facts, as I observe!!
Do you think that anyone will change if we write and
:fencing: in any public forum??

Regards.......... :)

Thank you Nainagaru for seeing 'eye to eye' with me or once and
reassuring that I have read the message correctly! :yo:

Madam VR: I see 'eye to eye' with you most of the time!! If there is a difference, that may be because I may have only one-and-half eye! ( There, you see, I did not agree with you !)

Last edited:

The organizer and the hostess can make any appropriate decision.
You are the second most active member in the Forum.
So you can replace the most active member easily
without raising any eyebrows! :eyebrows:

Dear Sir,

I am not sarcastic! I am writing the facts, as I observe!!
Do you think that anyone will change if we write and
:fencing: in any public forum??

Regards.......... :)

I was only worried about your comment about people attending only for the food.

Pardon me, am I missing something here? What is this date you are referring to?

There was a huge crowd -may be for the food served as you wish to project or for real sharing of opinions.

But is it not SAD that with all our invitations/ intimations, we are not able to gather a handful of elite members living in Chennai???

And those who wish to promote the event are made fun of!!!

I will make sure that I will NOT be in West K.K.Nagar on the day!

What is this invitation about? With my one and half eye, I missed seeing something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back