• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Uniform code - Dhothi mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the TV tamil channels, newseaders are attired in dhoti and upper angavasthram.

It looks very different .

No harm if professionals wear such things for friday casual dressing in offices.

Might be difficult to keep it in place

Sorry It is Sari Mode now!!

"So we gossip with other MPs which is common unlike in your classrooms. And to the people who watch from top (gallery) or on TV, you'll think we are discussing 'national issues'. If you saw me talking to an MP from Chennai you might think we having a big discussion on the Chennai rains. We don't discuss anything like that. 'Where did you get your sari from, where did I get my sari from.' We gossip all this. Don't you gossip in the same way?" she asked the audience which burst into a thunderous applause.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...OY3_9eVOCo5xxPd2g&sig2=AcjBMOpwi_BluKGR1vXEWA

Sorry It is Sari Mode now!!

"So we gossip with other MPs which is common unlike in your classrooms. And to the people who watch from top (gallery) or on TV, you'll think we are discussing 'national issues'. If you saw me talking to an MP from Chennai you might think we having a big discussion on the Chennai rains. We don't discuss anything like that. 'Where did you get your sari from, where did I get my sari from.' We gossip all this. Don't you gossip in the same way?" she asked the audience which burst into a thunderous applause.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...OY3_9eVOCo5xxPd2g&sig2=AcjBMOpwi_BluKGR1vXEWA
I see nothing wrong if women MPs discuss about sarees in free time with chennai MPs.

It is done by all working women in offices.

Men also discuss mens wear.

why raise a hue and cry about it?

It s a normal thing.

MPs cannot be talking about affairs of the nation all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back