• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Inter-caste marriages - Practical difficulties, suggesetions, solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear renu,

not that it makes any difference, but to set matters right, wikipedia is not quite correct. jothika's mom is a muslim and she was brought up in islamic faith. but apparently, these things are quite 'fluid' in the movie industry.

K:

Yes.. I saw Sancharram.. The Journey.. I liked it.. I wanted to know more: what happened to Kiran and Delilah when they reached mid 20s - the full age to understand and appreciate love & romance, and differentiate with the transient attractions of adolescents (of homo or heterosexuality)!

Young adolescents may or may not know the full thrust and energy of their inner soul.

The rural India is depicted well.. going to the "crisis mode" - that could happen even when Rajan (Kiran's brother, which was not quite clear to me!) gets the nod of Delilah! - conflicts of Hindu Nairs and Christians!

Too bad that it was not screened in India - Oh India, when will you grow up? To see the 360 degree of human feelings and needs!

regards

Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back