• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmin girls falling trap of love jihadi's and converted to islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well , the discussion is about the family of those 3000 girls' who suffered.

and we find one of the members here proudly gloating about "how i ve raised my own kids" ! and about how he brags about that to others.

all that they are bothered about is how better they are in life than others.

There might be a dozen posts from them everyday - But if they can Not understand a basic thing that - this post is about the people of ou community who are suffering, rather than about whether somebody is bigger in life than the sufferers or not- all those posts lead to no use but just added confusions and self gloatings.

this just adds more weight to the same point i specified earlier, doesn't it ? That people are more bothered about "them being bigger than the others" than about "mutually helping each other by staying together".

I have No Issues with anybody raising their Kids as Seculars or Non-seculars or whatever else.

I ve never gone to any secular, gloating about my beliefs / non-beliefs ;

Nor have i been barging into every other secular post to "push-across" my way of thinking.

Why ? Becase irrespective of my beliefs / non-beliefs , i respect others for their way of thinking. I am pretty happy in being what i believe in, and letting others be what they believe in.

But how shall we classify the ones, who just can Not Respect others beliefs and go chasing every other post being psoted with a "I am bigger" / "My beliefs are better" attitude ?

It is simple - It is not their Atheism that they are bothered about. All that they are bothered about is to just show everybody that "They are bigger / smarter" and that "Their belief alone is right and every body else are stupids" !

Personally IMO, this is like a street animal barking and chasing me wherever we go. nothing useful but a real pain in the back - .

_n.

I agree with you 99.999%.Spot on.You have every right to voice your opinion and many of us are listening to you.

You also wrote:
Personally IMO, this is like a street animal barking and chasing me wherever we go. nothing useful but a real pain in the back - .

This alone i disagree cos I have yet to see any animal go out of its Dharma.Animals always have a reason its us human with no rhyme or reason.

Last edited:
I agree with you 99.999%.Spot on.You have every right to voice your opinion and many of us are listening to you.

You also wrote:

This alone i disagree cos I have yet to see any animal go out of its Dharma.Animals always have a reason its us human with no rhyme or reason.

he he - i guess i ll have to agree with you here :).

and regarding this " many of us are listening to you. " => That meant a lot. Thanks :).

"As I have stated in my initial posts in this thread, since "LOVE" and marriage right from 18 years of age is legal and relates to the emotions of the girls, it is hard to take any legal actions against Love Jihadis. Our own girls would refute, would complain against us and continue to protect her love and marriage."

You have answered well to this Sensationalized Non-Issue, IMO.

If there is illegality, then you can find solution... if adults engage in well informed decision,

Where's the problem?

"LOVE" is the tool to first trap a girl. When a girl is under the influence of flying high in "LOVE" and closes her eyes out of ignorance and elope with a Love Jihadi, nothing can be considered or proved illegal.

Do you think that all the social evils are legally segregated and taken to task for prosecution?

Do you think a planned encounter, where a criminal is shot to death as if he was escaping from the clutches of police, is legal? Don't you think, for many social evils, a different strategies to be adopted to put an end to them?

Don't you think "LOVE JIHAD" is a very safe and systematic plot by a group of extremists with certain motives?

Do you think that there can not be any good number of girls who lack maturity and knowledge to safe gourd herself and don't fall in trap of Love Jihadis?

Do you think that hardly there are few girls’ (say 5 or 10) who all are lacking parent's emotional, financial and intellectual supports? Do you think that all the girls are equipped with good standards of information, guidance, suggestions etc?

Do you think that due to absence of illegality we can close your eyes and let our innocent girls suffer in the hands of criminals, who would first make them Muslims, make them deliver certain no. of babies and than sell them off for prostitution?

I don't know whether you have a daughter or not. Still, please consider other's daughters as yours and give careful thoughts to the serious issues and pray for the victims.

"LOVE" is the tool to first trap a girl. When a girl is under the influence of flying high in "LOVE" and closes her eyes out of ignorance and elope with a Love Jihadi, nothing can be considered or proved illegal.

Do you think that all the social evils are legally segregated and taken to task for prosecution?

Do you think a planned encounter, where a criminal is shot to death as if he was escaping from the clutches of police, is legal? Don't you think, for many social evils, a different strategies to be adopted to put an end to them?

Don't you think "LOVE JIHAD" is a very safe and systematic plot by a group of extremists with certain motives?

Do you think that there can not be any good number of girls who lack maturity and knowledge to safe gourd herself and don't fall in trap of Love Jihadis?

Do you think that hardly there are few girls’ (say 5 or 10) who all are lacking parent's emotional, financial and intellectual supports? Do you think that all the girls are equipped with good standards of information, guidance, suggestions etc?

Do you think that due to absence of illegality we can close your eyes and let our innocent girls suffer in the hands of criminals, who would first make them Muslims, make them deliver certain no. of babies and than sell them off for prostitution?

I don't know whether you have a daughter or not. Still, please consider other's daughters as yours and give careful thoughts to the serious issues and pray for the victims.

Ravi I agree with you.May be some of us are under the impression that its Interreligious Love Marriage here but its not!! Its a smooth criminal operational syndicate.

May be I will try to give another example here which is so common here.
Internet Love Scam. Out here many men come online and con even professional woman by romancing them online and via webcam and some even meet up with these woman,marry them even and then come up with a sob story that they are in financial difficulties and make these woman transfer large amount of money into their accounts and later start blackmailing them too by threatening to release pics of their union on internet and also force these women to become drug mules.

Hope the picture is clearer now.No one here in forum is opposing IRM or ICM if both the boy and girl really love each other.Everyone here is just opposing this syndicate..thats all.

Last edited:
Friends,

I request the member who made the OP as also Shri Sarang to kindly take further action since they may both be aware of more detailed info about the rescued girls.

Clever advice. Unfortunately we all are not activists; what we do do is exchange information and put our views across. When affected parents are distraught and hurt and want to bury the ugly episode, is it wise to rake it up? Why are we ready to the ignore the guilty, but penalize the victim?

Even the past CM Achudanandan, openly said that the threat of islamisation of kerala is real and a planned agenda.

brother Sarang,

namaste,

although I tried to convince the KBA about love jihad they are not interested. I am happy that you are with me. now also this is happening. swami Chidanandapuri of Advaitha Ashrama, Kolathur, Kozhikode always says talk about "love jihad", let these people ask Dr. Gopalakrishnan, of Indian Scientific Heritage, Tvm. and know the truth. Let them understand the truth. It is only for the welfare of our community we have told about this issue. Let the wise understand. We do not have any personal gain by discussing this topic. Even the last C.M Mr. Achutanandan told publicly about this. god help those who help themselves - this is the truth.

pranams,

manoj

regards, Manoj

brother Sarang,

namaste,

although I tried to convince the KBA about love jihad they are not interested. I am happy that you are with me. now also this is happening. swami Chidanandapuri of Advaitha Ashrama, Kolathur, Kozhikode always says talk about "love jihad", let these people ask Dr. Gopalakrishnan, of Indian Scientific Heritage, Tvm. and know the truth. Let them understand the truth. It is only for the welfare of our community we have told about this issue. Let the wise understand. We do not have any personal gain by discussing this topic. Even the last C.M Mr. Achutanandan told publicly about this. god help those who help themselves - this is the truth.

pranams,

manoj

regards, Manoj

I am very skeptical about the INTENT of this Topic and this Thread.

Organized Religious Conversions have been going on over 150 years... via Educational Institutions (like Christian College, American College, Bishop Hebar, Loyola, St. Josephs, Holy Cross etc etc.) and Charities.

Christians and Muslims and possibly others do it... but still, they all act according to the the laws of the land...

This "Love Jihad" is a malicious attack on Muslims in India with a plan and intent to create another Gujarat in Kerala... pure and simple.

This should NEVER get any traction...among people at large.. this is meant for possessive feelings of Communalists of one type or the other, IMO.

Wait & watch.

I am very skeptical about the INTENT of this Topic and this Thread.

Organized Religious Conversions have been going on over 150 years... via Educational Institutions (like Christian College, American College, Bishop Hebar, Loyola, St. Josephs, Holy Cross etc etc.) and Charities.

Christians and Muslims and possibly others do it... but still, they all act according to the the laws of the land...

This "Love Jihad" is a malicious attack on Muslims in India with a plan and intent to create another Gujarat in Kerala... pure and simple.

This should NEVER get any traction...among people at large.. this is meant for possessive feelings of Communalists of one type or the other, IMO.

Wait & watch.

Organized religious coversion through Educational Institutions like Christian College, American College, Bishop Hebar, Loyola, St. Josephs, Holy Cross etc etc. and Charities and acting according to the law of the land are no similar to Love Jihad.

Offering great things and preaching Hindus to covert into Islam or Christianity are not the vicious ways. Here Hindus are convineced either by some offering or by preaching to make them accept themselves and get coverted.

Love Jihad is a vicious and cheap tactics by extremists syndicate to lure the innocent young girls being in guise of true Romeo, falsy using the pure sense of LOVE, than have sex with them, threaten them, marry them, covent them into Islam, make them deliver many babies and than sell them off for prostitution.

What is soo sensible/practical/pleasurable to wait and watch this cruelty????

"What is soo sensible/practical/pleasurable to wait and watch this cruelty????"

1. Young women - all adults - act according to their FREE WILL. Who has the right to second-guess them?

2. If there is illegality, then authorities would have already intervened in this "Love Jihad"....

Watch out, something else is in the works.... a pogrom....??? in the name of protecting these young women!

Already SWAT teams are forming....

Wait and Watch.

....Love Jihad is a vicious and cheap tactics by extremists syndicate to lure the innocent young girls being in guise of true Romeo, falsy using the pure sense of LOVE, than have sex with them, threaten them, marry them, covent them into Islam, make them deliver many babies and than sell them off for prostitution.
Sell them off for prostitution? Ravi, do you have any data to support this very ugly and serious charge?

Anti social elements can be found in all religions. Most of the Johns and Madams who traffic in hundreds (or is it thousands) of young girls in major metros and smaller cities are not Muslims. To say Muslims in Kerala deliberately target Brahmin girls for this kind of treatment is deliberate cruelty -- makes me really sad.

What is the matter with all you religious people? Do you have to demonize the "other" side to get your religious fix?

I request Manoj, Sarang, Ravi and others to provide some solid evidence for making this hateful charge. If all you want to do is to gather like-minded people to gather together to form a caucus, then I say, it is a caucus of hatred, you are the equivalent of Islamic jihadists.

It would be nice if you Hindu-jihadists and the Islamic-jihadists get together and have a mano-a-mano and leave the rest of us alone in peace.

p.s. for all the vile meaning in which the term "love-jihad" is used here, to me, it sounds like make love not war.

i have never followed this thread, and it was at random, i read a few posts.

personally, i think this is a nonsense thread, with the poster manoj, hiding under a pseudonymn of someone who does not wish our community well. we do know, that we have had such characters in the past.

it would be best, that this thread is ignored, by any decent person, with a sense of love for our country and move on. let it die a natural death. any attention, only prolongs the idiocy.

it takes two hands to clap. a while ago, i decided that mine will not be one of those hands.

thank you.

Dear Nara,

you said:
It would be nice if you Hindu-jihadists and the Islamic-jihadists get together and have a mano-a-mano and leave the rest of us alone in peace.

You have an option to be in peace...Don't read this thread and let the rest of us be in peace too.

I can never understand Hindus or Ex Hindus sometimes.Under the cloak of Secularism we even do not want to see the problems plaguing the community.
Its only we Hindus/ex Hindus who are getting this type of attitude.
No one is becoming a Hindu Jihadist by discussing the topic in this thread.
I have even heard about this from Punjabi Sikhs and they are equally worried about this syndicate.
What is so difficult to understand that people are concerned about their daughters well being when they are being "trapped" by this scam.

No one is forming a suicide squad here or being even anti Non Hindu religions.
I feel we are mature enough to know the difference of being a fanatic and being a bit considerate for ones own society/religion.

May be some just want to be "in" and sing a secular tune.Go sing your song somewhere else if you have a problem being a Hindu.

But the suprising part is its this very same Hindus/ex Hindus who will ask for a fair trial even for a non hindu terrorist.
Its high time we learn that Dharma is only applicable to those who deserve it.

Last edited:
hi
i know a brahmin gal from kerala got married to muslim boy in kozhikode some years back....she was a medical student from thali

agraharam in calicut, kerala....she learned quran and gave lectures abt islam......these things are very common in malappuram/

calicut belt of kerala................

regards
tbs

Sell them off for prostitution? Ravi, do you have any data to support this very ugly and serious charge?

What is the matter with all you religious people? Do you have to demonize the "other" side to get your religious fix?

I request Manoj, Sarang, Ravi and others to provide some solid evidence for making this hateful charge. If all you want to do is to gather like-minded people to gather together to form a caucus, then I say, it is a caucus of hatred, you are the equivalent of Islamic jihadists.

Please read Renuka's post #140. That's the basic move of any matured person to be in peace..

We are Hindus who live with love and passion for humanity. We respect and revere our Religion and we respect other religions with the sense of live and let live.

This site has no restrictions on discussing and taking care of our Hindu Religion. Please make out our own way to be in peace, participating in other threads. If senior members wants to report and alert Mr.Praveen about possible threat from we Hindus, they can well do that. If Mr.Praveen takes actiions to snub we Hindus considering us dangerous, for the sake of peace and love in this world and Ban our Membership, I would not be disheartened. I can speak for myself only about this carefree attitude on BAN due concerns on the subject matter of this thread and not for Mr.Manoj, Mr.Sarang, Mrs.Renuka and few others who are concerned.

You said - "Sell them off for prostitution? Ravi, do you have any data to support this very ugly and serious charge??

"Sell them off for prostitution" - This is what I could confrim from other Malayalis here in Dubai. I am discussing on this matter from the time this thread came into existence, citing all the data/reports posted in this thread. Either they sell them off within India or outside India to Gulf Region.

Please try to understand that human trafficking for sex is not the business of any one Religion. It's the money making business of miscreants who neither are humans nor animals.

But when innocent people are targetted for convertion alone and to increase the activists population, it is not just for money. Young Muslim guys may have money motive and join hands with terrorist jihadis for an assignment. But for the top level Jihadi syndicate, its a mission with determination to make Islam the sole religion of the whole world OR atleast to strengthen Jihadi's population.

You said -
"p.s. for all the vile meaning in which the term "love-jihad" is used here, to me, it sounds like make love not war."

I am very much surprised to note that you have only "literally" analyzed just the term - "Love-Jihad" and found it as Love and not War.

FYI, implimentation of a strategy need not to be productive for the end result towards waging WAR within few days.

Please be noted that Soft Skills are eloquently demonstrated for a bogus business concept to Sting people in order to make huge money. People can know that they are duped after 2 years or even 5 years.

Last edited:
With due respects to the members swearing by the existence of a very orgaized and extremely vicious "Love Jihad" and to those who differ, I would like to say that trafficking in girls/women exists in Kerala and it works under different guises. It can be just recruitment of aayahs, (women) workers to marine products processing companies, teachers, and so on. It is however widespread and not operated only by Muslims. These women end up as slave-like workers - cum - sex workers in Arab and Indian households in Gulf, or the red light areas of India.

But as I stated in one of my earlier posts in this thread, if we have to make a charge against one religious group viz., the Muslims, let us have some examples of the accounts of the victims. One member promptly took cover under the sentimental cover that asking the victims for their accounts will be inhuman. These days the channels broadcast interviews of rape, sexual assault and all other similar traumatic incidents with the victims' face suitably masked, I do not see any valid reason for pleading this way; the only conclusion I come to is that the accounts of the victims will disprove this charge of Love Jihad.

http://www.indiaenews.com/pdf/236750.pdf

L
inks, references and data were given in this thread earlier. Refusal to see is another matter.

This thread was about love-jihad by muslims to entice hindu girls; raising issues about other forms cheating is for obfuscating the serious issue! Like our PM who refuses to acknowledge corruption under his nose! He will not do anything, but will ask everybody else to provide proof. In one unguareded moment former kerala cm talked about the muslim agenda to convert kerala to an islamic state. Is it necessary to provide proof of cm's speech?

This thread is seemingly edging closer towards becoming an anti-muslim topic. Since we do not want to encourage such activities, i am closing this thread.

If the participants so wish, they can open an another thread to discuss the same minus the muslim bashing.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back