• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmin girls falling trap of love jihadi's and converted to islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Niyengar,

I have often wondered that just imagine if it was we Hindus who were doing this type of targeted conversion to girls of other faiths I dont think many of us will still be alive.

Some how we Hindus are still very docile and trying a non violent approach to combat this phenomenon.

I don't think any other faith has that much forbearance like us Hindus but too much Forbearance also makes us lose out in the long run.

May be we should have our own SWAT team in the future.

A very fascinating and extremely informative post as always Kunjuppu mama. I must say this phenomena happening in the South is very surprising to say the least. I had always (somewhat naively) thought that it is in the North that these sort of "Muslim problems" took place.

It seems no Muslim community is free from Wahabi Islam today. On a personal note my own mami, mama's wife (mother's eldest late brother) is a Mappila lady. A very lovely and kind woman. My family and other relatives will visit them during Eid soon.

I remember as a child going to this mami's house every week with my ammama to meet my eldest cousins (all Muslims, naturally in accordance to Malaysian law). Today these cousins have all married Malays. I was always impressed with my favourite grandmother for being able to accept a Muslim DIL no less (TBH her son lef her no choice i guess)

Dear Niyengar,

I have often wondered that just imagine if it was we Hindus who were doing this type of targeted conversion to girls of other faiths I dont think many of us will still be alive.

Some how we Hindus are still very docile and trying a non violent approach to combat this phenomenon.

I don't think any other faith has that much forbearance like us Hindus but too much Forbearance also makes us lose out in the long run.

May be we should have our own SWAT team in the future.

It is not about the non violence Renu.

No Christian or Muslim here, runs around the street with a knife the way some stupid Sena people does.

But there are about 40 % Christians here in South India.

If the total population of the 4 south states can be calculated to about 30 Crores ( about 300 Million people , for those abroad ) , 40 % of that comes to around 12 Crore or 120 Million People.

120 Million people ve been converted in just 15 years.

And Not a Single proper article about the same in even One Media.

All you people living abroad - tell me the truth - If there are about 120 Million people converting to another religion from Christianity in just 15 years, would this not be a national / International issue there ?

And we are speaking about the South Indian part alone here - the Christian institutions are targeting the Tribal belt of chatisgar and co., for the last 5- 8 years.

The coastal belt is already achieved for them.

The trouble is , none of us here are ready to realize that all these are Organised.

Both with the Muslim and the Christian communities here, they aer COMPLETELY organized.

In 2004 when DMK came to power here, ever Church asked its people to vote for DMk, in their preceding Sunday Mass - same with the MP elections which came a few years later.

This resulted in a complete whitewash for the Jaya Team. In Kerala, parties are very conscious Not to hit out on Muslim and Christians, fearing for a mass vote back lash.

Ever remember One , just One time when we Brahmans ve stayed untied in the Same team ? We are more bothered about showing "who is bigger amongst ourselves" that we give no dime to the ones targeting us.

I am not speaking of us troubling others here - I am speaking of us protecting our own. And that is unfortunately - not happening.

I again stress, we need to revive ourselves here. We need better community activities.

As a 26 yr old, i know how many of us feel awkward about wearing a poonal / speaking our Brahman language / sreecharanam / celebrating Diwali / even tell others that we are Brahmans.

With no united community among ourselves, we youngsters believe the Movies that our ancestors were strict arrogant autocratic people and it is fashionable being a Brahman to un-follow our own culture / "be one like others".

That is the root cause of every thing. Why do you think today's girls hate to even speak about or acknowledge their culture ? Because the only thing they come to know about our culture and past is through the movies where, the basic story revolves around a brahman girl / nb boy and a useless / arrogant / strict brahman father for th girl, because of whom the girl's life spoils.

If a tele serial is enough to make most of our ladies cry for / scold / believe the characters as true happenings, using the Mass Media against us is something pretty smarter. Only the smart ones realize what is happening around them.

And young girls / boys caught struggling with their hormones are just swept aside with these brain washings unfortunately.

<personal reference removed>

The truth is - every Atheist i v come across so far has just been an Anti-Culturalist / Anti-Religionist / Anti-Practitioner rather than an atheist in itself.

We are NOT planning to convert other people to Brahmanism here - unlike the Christians or Muslims - all we want is to make sure that our 2000 ~ 3000 year old clan does Not Vanish.

Is it really wrong in thinking that way, when every other group around me are trying to hit back at my group ?

I am just getting frustrated with all these - all that we people are ready to do is to sit in front of a system and type a thousand $hit - but with Zero Action :(.

We are eroding :(.

_n.

Last edited by a moderator:
... dear Y, i can believe Sarang or Manoj's claims to be true. i think, the title appears dramatic, more due to their concept of english usage, than any anti muslim feeling. my take.
K, please do not think I am stalking you, only that the pool of people with whom reasonable exchange is possible has shrunk and that leaves me butting against you at every turn.

Before I start I want to acknowledge that we have no disagreement with the broad picture, one in which our Muslim brothers and sisters are no more, or no less, bigoted, scheming, etc. The nit that calls out for me to pick is your alacrity to see truth in the alarmist paranoia of Manoj, one that even Kerala Brahmana sabha, by his own admission, would not take seriously.

The charge is pretty serious. Manoj wants us to believe,

"Muslim youth tempt good looking brahmin girls by saying all lies and many girls have fallen in the trap. These girls are sexually exploited and then converted into islam.
"

In the post 9/11 climate, nothing about Muslims is beyond the pale, nothing said can be too outlandish if it is about Muslims, no charge can be too hideous to pause for a moment if it is about Muslims.

I for one would like to see some verifiable statistics before taking such incendiary charge seriously.

The above statement is offensive in several levels. Good looking brahmin girls, too dumb to see the villainy of the Muslim predator, a beast for whom the tender gullible beauty of "our" brahmin girls is nothing more than an object of desire and enjoyment and yet valuable enough for some soul-harvesting for the one without a name.

Is it possible that many, if not most, of these Muslim boys and Brahmin girls are truly attracted to each other, and they truly would want to make a loving marriage?

Is it possible that these Brahmin beauties are also smart enough, intelligent enough, and sharp nosed enough to guard against evil designs of young boys, Muslim or otherwise?

Is it possible that people plotting to exploit these tender orchids could come from every religion, even out of good old Brahminism, not just Islam? Wouldn't it be better for these wardens of young TB girls to stop carping about all those wolves out there -- the first step to cultural or even literal imprisonment of these girls and women -- to nurture in these Brahmin barbies knowledge, self-esteem, confidence, and such other characteristics that would help them protect themselves against wolverine of all stripes, not just Islamic?

So, dear K, I for one, can't enable irrational fear to stake a claim to be the truth.

Cheers!

Dear Y,K,N,

I am living in Thiruvananthapuram. We have a satisfactory newspaper reporting in this state. The talk of "Love-Jihad" was at its peak in all the media some two years ago. Matters reached a climax and the High Court ordered the Police to enquire into the "Love-Jihad" phenomenon and submit a report. The police found that while certain isolated instances of Hindu girls falling in love with Muslim boys were there, there was no reason to suspect that there was any organized attempt to spirit away Hindu girls in the guise of love. The high court was satisfied and there was no media report of any love-jihad subsequently.

I do also get some news from my acquaintances and friends in Alappuzha, Trichur, etc. I have not heard about any such love-jihad from them. It therefore seems to me that the OP by Shri Manoj Sivan which was based on the 2009 report by the Catholic Bishops' Conference and VHP-initiated Hindu helpline, relate to the period when there was talk of the Love-Jihad. Bringing such news now here looks to me as only creating mere sensationalism and increasing the distrust of muslims among the TB community. It is sad.

This is not to deny that brahmin, or for that matter other hindu girls, do not fall in love with muslim boys or that they do not elope with them disobeying their parents. But these are cases which cannot be proceeded against by the Police or by the girls' parents. The girls are doing it in their own full discretion and as adults.

Though not concerning brahmins or hindus, we must also bear in mind that we ahve one case of a minor girl (muslim) having been exploited by a number of people in what has come to be widely known as the "paravur sex-scandal case". I mention this only to show that even within the muslim community, there seems to be no control over what individual families do. At least there seems to be no "Taliban-like" control over that community in Kerala so far, though terrorists may be lurking. Those are individuals who have gone astray due to very many causes, possibly, just as there are chain snatchers, robbers and contract-killers from among the Hindus.

The fact that the Kerala Brahmana Sabha has not complained to the authorities about the so-called "love-jihad" should go to prove that all this is just mere sensationalization.

Dear K:

AFAIK today,

1. In Ramanathapuram Tk there are many Muslim communities in small villages and towns...none are of Wahabbi Islam...they are all probably converts from Hinduism in the last 50-150 years...like Christians...on the whole there is harmony among all religions in the area... I have not heard of Wahabbis in any village talking ill of other religious people or other Sunni Muslims.

2. I really object to the use of word "Jihad" here because it brings a totally different taste to the topic of Religious Conversion.

Unless, people enjoy mayhem and anarchy, this word should NEVER be used lightly... that is reserved for a very narrow slice of Muslims - you call them Wahabbis - to "destroy the Kafirs - the non-Wahabbi Muslims and other people".

3. Why so many Hindus convert to Islam or Christianity is a topic this Forum can freely engage in... People like Mr. Nara and Sangom Sir can very ably tell you the reasons..

4. Personally, I want ALL people quite ALL Religions and become Naturalists! Lol.

5. Regarding Tamil Muslims, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and AR Rahman are the prototypes.... they are, I believe, Sunni Muslims - most of whom are very peace loving, kind type of people.

Organized Religious Conversions have been going on for a long time in India, I believe... why suddenly so much furor now? Why only in Kerala, if it is true?

Any adult can and should convert to any religion of his or her own CHOICE... that's their Basic Civil Right..IMO.

Who can stop it, why and how?

Cheers.

Last edited:
"May be we should have our own SWAT team in the future."

Talk to RSS, VHP, Siva Sena and Swami Aseemananda! SWATs are their already! Lol.

Seriously, if an adult young woman converts to another religion on her own WILL, what will you do with your SWAT?

Give some Solutions, Renuka.

Peace.​

K, Y,

having given the past few hours, trying to scratch up a reply to nara, i ended up scratching my head and nothing would come out, but blood.

my post was a more correlation across lands, waters, cultures, centuries and the concept that everything is interrelated and nothing happens in isolation. i love medieval european history, and have often wondered, had the turks won at lepanto, would the crescent of islam have been flying in the spires of oxford instead of the cross. again this is not my original wonderment, but reflection of some prominent british historian. everything, i look at from a historical perspective of continuums. atleast i think i do. :)

it is in this context i gave the benefit of the doubt to the starter of this thread, and not as an excuse for his stand.

sangom has categorically stated manoj or sarang's fears are unfounded and exaggerated. i respect sangom's opinions and judgement, more than probably anyone else's in this forum. that indeed is a big statement, and i can comfortably abide by it. it really does not matter one way or the other.

personally i do not go for the causes as to why any should follow, not follow, or change one's faith. it is upto the individual, and organizations bent on gaining whatever leverage through increasing their flock. my own personal journey has been one traversed through rocky roads.

to sum up, one report by gurumurthy, in the express i think, i remember the agonizing cry of one of the dalit converts in lakshmipuram, thirunelveli, about 20 or odd years ago, to islam. his only reason, 'கொடுமை பொறுக்க முடியவில்லை '. which i can buy and endorse 100%, on the basis of familiarity with some gounder and nadar folks, and their attitudes towards the dalits.

with this i rest my thought on this train.

thank you.

Last edited:
"May be we should have our own SWAT team in the future."

Talk to RSS, VHP, Siva Sena and Swami Aseemananda! SWATs are their already! Lol.

Seriously, if an adult young woman converts to another religion on her own WILL, what will you do with your SWAT?

Give some Solutions, Renuka.

Peace.​

SWAT team Rules and Regulations;

1)Never reveal manifesto to Non members.
2)Never reveal modus operandi to Non members.
3)Never try to convince others who have hidden agendas.

Too bad Yamaka annachi..you dont get to know the solutions.LOL!!!

I for one would like to see some verifiable statistics before taking such incendiary charge seriously.
Sir, according to the 2001 census the population of hindus in kerala declined by just 1.48 % as against the population of hindus in kerala in the 1991 census [Reference: Kerala Religions- Hindus, Muslims and Christians of Kerala jews at Cochin, religious population].

I looked at the 2011 census website but unfortunately data on distribution of population by religion is not yet published (only the provisional tables have been published so far). So we dunno what is the percent decline of hindus from 2001 to 2011 in kerala as yet.

There may be an increase in missionary activities...maybe a few love marriages here and there between kerala brahmins and muslims...however it is hard to think that love-jihad (whatever it is) has contributed to the decline of brahmin population of kerala in a significant way. Maybe we just need to wait for caste-wise enumeration to be completed first...

Last edited:
The police are very clever; our investigation shows this, but our suspicions are something else. Only a political will or pressure tactics will expose the reality.

The 'banerjee report' commissioned by lallu yadhav on godra train burning incident, concluded that the the fire was started by the passengers themselves and came to this conclusion without any witness examination; the report was given to the railway minister within a week. Kerala police also must have taken only a few days as the date of judgement and date of reporting indicate.
Kerala brahmana sabha is reports only satvic activities. Reporting of Asuric activities is to be done by someone else.

Report 1: No ‘love jihad’ in Kerala, says police

23 October 2009
The report submitted by the DGP clearly states there is no evidence of any such organisation or such activities, but adds that there have been allegations from many corners that such activities were going on in the state for the past few years. However, the report points out that ‘there are reasons to suspect’ the existence of concerted attempts to force girls into conversion after Muslim boys win them over.
The report further reiterates that except for the two cases under consideration in the court, there have not been any cases regarding forced conversions based on love. And the police had registered complaints and were actively investigating the matter in the two cases mentioned.

Report 2: 'Love Jihad' - A Jihadi Organisations to trap Hindu girls - Love Jihad | hindujagruti.org

Headings: Sr. no, District, Incidence, Cases Registered, Rescued

Sr.
No. Districts Inci- Cases Res-
dents Reg. cued
1 T’ puram 216 26 6
2 Kollam 98 34 7
3 Alappuzha 78 22 6
4 Pathanam 87 36 11
5 Idukki 156 18 9
6 Kottayam 116 46 13
7 Ernakulam 228 52 26
8 Thrissur 102 41 19
9 Palakkad 111 19 9
10 Malappuram 412 88 31
11 Kozhikode 364 92 29
12 Kannur 312 106 27
13 Kasargode 586 123 68

Last edited:
Any adult can and should convert to any religion of his or her own CHOICE... that's their Basic Civil Right..IMO.

Who can stop it, why and how?

Cheers.

A girl as soon as attains 18 years, is an adult. Can we say that all the girls/boys between 18 and less than 25 years of age are all matured and composed enough to evaluate and determine what is wrong and what is the best for their future, without elders suggestions and guidance?

We should consider others daughters similar to ours. We are part and parcel of the society.

In a country like India with huge population and poverty, "Love Jihadis" can easily succeed converting girls into Islam, increase their population and enhance their strength to carry out their "Jihad"

Many Taliban guys have forced many Pakistani families to get their daughters married to them, with the sole motive of increasing their Jihadi population.

Kerala is a easy target because, from many decades most of the male members of the families have moved out of the state to Gulf regions or to other states in India. It is thus easy for Love Jihadis to target any Hindu and Christian girls, make them fall in their trap and succeed in their mission.

It is prudential to be vigilant than making hue and cry after certain years, when things go out of hand.

As I have stated in my initial posts in this thread, since "LOVE" and marriage right from 18 years of age is legal and relates to the emotions of the girls, it is hard to take any legal actions against Love Jihadis. Our own girls would refute, would complain against us and continue to protect her love and marriage.

Last edited:
The police are very clever; our investigation shows this, but our suspicions are something else. Only a political will or pressure tactics will expose the reality.

The 'banerjee report' commissioned by lallu yadhav on godra train burning incident, concluded that the the fire was started by the passengers themselves and came to this conclusion without any witness examination; the report was given to the railway minister within a week. Kerala police also must have taken only a few days as the date of judgement and date of reporting indicate.
Kerala brahmana sabha is reports only satvic activities. Reporting of Asuric activities is to be done by someone else.

Report 2: 'Love Jihad' - A Jihadi Organisations to trap Hindu girls - Love Jihad | hindujagruti.org

Headings: Sr. no, District, Incidence, Cases Registered, Rescued

Sr.
No. Districts Inci- Cases Res-
dents Reg. cued
1 T’ puram 216 26 6
2 Kollam 98 34 7
3 Alappuzha 78 22 6
4 Pathanam 87 36 11
5 Idukki 156 18 9
6 Kottayam 116 46 13
7 Ernakulam 228 52 26
8 Thrissur 102 41 19
9 Palakkad 111 19 9
10 Malappuram 412 88 31
11 Kozhikode 364 92 29
12 Kannur 312 106 27
13 Kasargode 586 123 68

So TOTAL : Incidents = 2866 ; Rescued = 261.

But people will still say that "Nothing of that sort happened" !

For those who still think these were stray incidents -> Do you know that there were once a Pandit Group of ours called, Kashmiri Pandits ?

I ve had friends from that group - guys of my age - whose family "just about" managed to escape. POK Muslims covered the region in a simple manner - Line down and shoot the Men ( including kid boys ) , and make the women and girls your own.

People here might come and say that the "Kashmiri Brahmana Sabha" has not complained yet, comfortably. But i know of people who ve suffered and escaped.

Again, all these wont matter , would it ?

As i said a day or so ago, the biggest issue is that "People do Not want to accept that all these are Organized".

I dont know if they are just consoling themselves or trying to fool others but, like Sarang above says, people were even ready to accept the Banarjee Version of report , just because they are not ready to accept the truth.

About 3000 girls - all about the same age - of the same community - throughout One state - captured and converted in One simillar Manner - at around the Same time.

And well - it is just a stray incident , aint it ?

Thought of their parents' pain before writing that this report is to "just create sensationalism" ?

really disappointed.

Even more so, because there are 5 likes to the person calling this "just to create sensationalism" ! Feeling Ashamed.

Is all this because "my house is safe" - "how does the next one burning now, earn me anything" ? Would the reaction be same way had these happened to each of us here ? Our children eloping out of nowhere and returning back as Mughals, when they are not matured enough to know what life is ? Would those "5 likes" still be likes ?

I am embarassed at how my Community Elders are ! Really Embarassed :( . And they go on and start preaching me about Vedas ?

talk about "nero playing flute while Rome burnt" !

Old adage is "knowledge is power". Modern version can be "information is power". Information has to be processed to gain knowledge. In the good old days, communists and indologists did a good job of hiding information and obfuscating history. Now, the secularists, biased media and 'well meaning' politicians suppress and ration incidents and facts. Of course, many of us want to see no evil when non-hindus are concerned.
We need media which will report only news and all news.

Old adage is "knowledge is power". Modern version can be "information is power". Information has to be processed to gain knowledge. In the good old days, communists and indologists did a good job of hiding information and obfuscating history. Now, the secularists, biased media and 'well meaning' politicians suppress and ration incidents and facts. Of course, many of us want to see no evil when non-hindus are concerned.
We need media which will report only news and all news.

for many, a report which says that the Hindus burnt themselves alive is all and truly possible - and moreso , probable.

Like sadhus and ladies and children suddenly locked their compartment doors and windows for fun and burnt themselves to complete their "neirthikkadan" !

But one image of a muslim person begging for life will make them believe that the whole Hindu community is torturing the other communities - and make them feel ashamed of Hinduism in totality !

I am not supporting either of those acts - Both are cheap , inhuman and pathetic.

What i am speaking about is how, everything against us Hindus become our own fault and the grass remains always green, while anything against others from our side becomes a Big Big communal oppression from our side ! Speak of Neutrality !

Unfortuntely, these people are accustomed to old MGR / Sivaji / Rajini / TR movies, where a person filled with self-sufferings and still bothering only about others - is filled with Heroism ! Add a bit of self-sympathy to that, and they start feeling like they are the ones with the rawest deals in life ! stupidity !

With what i got out of Hinduism, Helping everybody does Not become a help.
Only the right person getting his right due becomes a proper Help.

You might as well provide solace to terrorists and feel proud that you are "helping" somebody! Nope, you aren't.

Throwing coins to beggers outside our Mandhirs becomes "helping" with many, when nope, it just became a sympathy-based Business for certain cheap elements!
If you were really bothered about them, you would ve given them something to eat / taught them how to earn their own bowl of rice / given them some kind of a job opportunity. Did that happen ? Nope.

Talk about confused principles here! Excellently Implified.

A girl as soon as attains 18 years, is an adult. Can we say that all the girls/boys between 18 and less than 25 years of age are all matured and composed enough to evaluate and determine what is wrong and what is the best for their future, without elders suggestions and guidance?

We should consider others daughters similar to ours. We are part and parcel of the society.

In a country like India with huge population and poverty, "Love Jihadis" can easily succeed converting girls into Islam, increase their population and enhance their strength to carry out their "Jihad"

Many Taliban guys have forced many Pakistani families to get their daughters married to them, with the sole motive of increasing their Jihadi population.

Kerala is a easy target because, from many decades most of the male members of the families have moved out of the state to Gulf regions or to other states in India. It is thus easy for Love Jihadis to target any Hindu and Christian girls, make them fall in their trap and succeed in their mission.

It is prudential to be vigilant than making hue and cry after certain years, when things go out of hand.

As I have stated in my initial posts in this thread, since "LOVE" and marriage right from 18 years of age is legal and relates to the emotions of the girls, it is hard to take any legal actions against Love Jihadis. Our own girls would refute, would complain against us and continue to protect her love and marriage.

"As I have stated in my initial posts in this thread, since "LOVE" and marriage right from 18 years of age is legal and relates to the emotions of the girls, it is hard to take any legal actions against Love Jihadis. Our own girls would refute, would complain against us and continue to protect her love and marriage."

You have answered well to this Sensationalized Non-Issue, IMO.

If there is illegality, then you can find solution... if adults engage in well informed decision,

Where's the problem?

To the complete disgust and consternation of many of you, I have bragged how well I have raised my two kids in a Non-God, Non-Religious Secular Household.

If one or both come to me and say, "Well, Old Man, I am going to be a Hindu... or a Jew or Christian or "Love Muslim" by marriage, what will you do...... heee hee ha ha?"

I will say, "Nothing... I am mighty pleased that you found your lover... Religion or God is just immaterial to me"

Believe me!

Not all cases are pure, snow-white love. Love-jihad means, entrapping girls by allurement, entrapment, blackmail, threat to life etc. This should not be confused with AR Rahnman type conversion. Perhaps that can be discussed in a separate thread - hindu muslim marriages based on pure love.

Friends,

According to the report given ('Love Jihad' - A Jihadi Organisations to trap Hindu girls - Love Jihad | hindujagruti.org) it has been stated that 261 out of a total of 2866 hindu girls who were spirited away by the "Love Jihadists" have been "rescued". It will be appropriate, according to me if the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) publishes the opinions of at least a reasonably good sample of such rescued girls; let them hide identities but give all the other details truthfully.

I find that this HJS is a hindu organization and aims at safeguarding the interests of Hindus. Pl. see here.
It was established on 13 Oct 2002. BJP with Shri A.B. Vajpai was ruling the country then and it is well known that the BJP could not make a uniform civil law for all the citizens, nor could it put an end to the special status afforded to Kashmir. What I mean to say is that while safeguarding hindu interests is a good thing, we should be aware that Muslims, Christians and all the others are integral and whom we as hindus and the majority religion of this country cannot simply jettison. So, I think we should have more information from the rescued girls to be firmly convinced that there is a concerted "Love Jihad" as stated in the OP.

KBA will definitely make some representation to the authorities if there is /was any such large scale love-jihad at work,imo.

I request the member who made the OP as also Shri Sarang to kindly take further action since they may both be aware of more detailed info about the rescued girls.

well , the discussion is about the family of those 3000 girls' who suffered.

and we find one of the members here proudly gloating about "how i ve raised my own kids" ! and about how he brags about that to others.

all that they are bothered about is how better they are in life than others.

There might be a dozen posts from them everyday - But if they can Not understand a basic thing that - this post is about the people of ou community who are suffering, rather than about whether somebody is bigger in life than the sufferers or not- all those posts lead to no use but just added confusions and self gloatings.

this just adds more weight to the same point i specified earlier, doesn't it ? That people are more bothered about "them being bigger than the others" than about "mutually helping each other by staying together".

I have No Issues with anybody raising their Kids as Seculars or Non-seculars or whatever else.

I ve never gone to any secular, gloating about my beliefs / non-beliefs ;

Nor have i been barging into every other secular post to "push-across" my way of thinking.

Why ? Becase irrespective of my beliefs / non-beliefs , i respect others for their way of thinking. I am pretty happy in being what i believe in, and letting others be what they believe in.

But how shall we classify the ones, who just can Not Respect others beliefs and go chasing every other post being psoted with a "I am bigger" / "My beliefs are better" attitude ?

It is simple - It is not their Atheism that they are bothered about. All that they are bothered about is to just show everybody that "They are bigger / smarter" and that "Their belief alone is right and every body else are stupids" !

Personally IMO, this is like a street animal barking and chasing me wherever we go. nothing useful but a real pain in the back - .

_n.

Friends,

According to the report given ('Love Jihad' - A Jihadi Organisations to trap Hindu girls - Love Jihad | hindujagruti.org) it has been stated that 261 out of a total of 2866 hindu girls who were spirited away by the "Love Jihadists" have been "rescued". It will be appropriate, according to me if the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) publishes the opinions of at least a reasonably good sample of such rescued girls; let them hide identities but give all the other details truthfully.

I find that this HJS is a hindu organization and aims at safeguarding the interests of Hindus. Pl. see here.
It was established on 13 Oct 2002. BJP with Shri A.B. Vajpai was ruling the country then and it is well known that the BJP could not make a uniform civil law for all the citizens, nor could it put an end to the special status afforded to Kashmir. What I mean to say is that while safeguarding hindu interests is a good thing, we should be aware that Muslims, Christians and all the others are integral and whom we as hindus and the majority religion of this country cannot simply jettison. So, I think we should have more information from the rescued girls to be firmly convinced that there is a concerted "Love Jihad" as stated in the OP.

KBA will definitely make some representation to the authorities if there is /was any such large scale love-jihad at work,imo.

I request the member who made the OP as also Shri Sarang to kindly take further action since they may both be aware of more detailed info about the rescued girls.

Shri Sangom,

Does KBA really need information from HJS / Other outside sources, to know about what is happening to Brahmans, in their own State ?

I thought, KBA should be the one providing information to others about the situation of Kerala Brahmans - not the otehr way around.

_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back