• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Again Brahmin Girls (Women / Ladies) - Matrimonial, A Family Friend & Her Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Brahmin Girls (Women / Ladies) - Matrimonial, A Family Friend & Her Explosion

------ BOTH COMICAL AND SERIOUS -------

There was this medical seminar some time ago at the Fortis Hospital.

A doctor couple walked up to the stage and after the initial health tips for diabetics, heart-patients,...etc SOUNDED A WARNING NOTE.

" WOMEN AGE FASTER AND REACH MENOPAUSE between 35 - 45 and SOME WOMEN ATTAIN IT EVEN IN LATE 20s "

This is one of the many issues plaguing women today.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then when we were discussing that at home, my cousin suggested that I write this article on tamil brahmins.com, so that the PARENTS of BRAHMIN WOMEN wake up atleast ONCE, get their daughters married and then SLEEP for any time-period they desire, beating even kumbakarna.

This is my second write-up upon marriage. But this has become a necessity now.

All the Bride Grooms awaiting marriage and born in the 1970s and after, either their parents are in their late 60s and late 70s or some have even expired. They are in a pathetic condition. With no one to search an alliance for them, they are SEARCHING DESPERATELY and land up as SACRIFICIAL GOATS at the hands of unscrupulous ASTROLOGERS, BROKERS, FRAUDS,..etc

SAME is the scenario with the Brahmin Women. either their parents are in their late 60s and late 70s or some have even expired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Huge Number of UNMARRIED BRAHMIN WOMEN. The current generation of 1992 onwards born BRAHMIN GIRLS/ YOUNG LADIES, are getting married and some are already PREGNANT.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are left with no other choice but to call these 1980 - 1987 born brahmin WOMEN as WOMEN. They are NO MORE, young GIRLS.

So, the very first amusing thing one finds is the mention of the word GIRL for a 29 year old FULLY GROWN WOMAN.

When they EQUATE a Man of that age with themselves, it is even more amusing.

Nature has equipped Men differently. Is an escapist attitude required at all, from a truth which is crystal clear ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXACTLY, WHAT IS IT THAT THEY WANT ? ACTUALLY, what do they want ?

VISIT ANY MATRIMONIAL portal. Read the expectations.

You cannot avoid getting amused or annoyed or even wish to move away from those descriptions. So repulsive.

LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of the parents of the women, know to operate the Internet.

So, usually it is THE PROSPECTIVE BRIDE herself or HER BROTHERS/ SISTERS/ AUNTS / etc etc

There is another category. The YAYAATHI type parents...They just refuse to let go of their daughter. But they CREATE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCREEN OF CONCERN that it is SO SO SO VERY BELIEVABLE A SCREEN OF MAYA and while the daughter is under the hope that her parents would get her married and are SINCERELY SEARCHING,

HER PARENTS ARE SINCERELY ORDERING FOR THE DOSA after having finished the IDLI. Then these parents walk upto a temple and have the guts to tell God

" yedho paa nee dhaan yen ponnukku oru varee kaattanum "

Quickly they exit the temple and on the way back, they stop by since they forgot to have a drink of NANNAARI SARBATH.

They reach home and then give their daughter the prasadam and say " I am so tired "

The dosai, idli and nannaari sarbath is the reason for the UNDA KALAPPU THONDANUKKUM VUNDU. but that they hide from the unassuming daughter. :)

THESE are the MAJOR VILLAINS / VILLIANESSES who do all that it takes to PREVENT a marriage. They operate it with their own mind and see a profile as if they are the ones getting married.

IN THIS ENTIRE DRAMA, time FLIES, ZOOMS, seasons pass by, zoom by, AGE GOES ON A FAST-FORWARD mode and one fine day, that profile is visible on matrimonial portals as

" IF THIS IS YOUR PROFILE, IT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DE-ACTIVATED...PLEASE CONTACT FOR ACTIVATION "

NETT-NETT, the daughter REMAINS UNMARRIED and what happens to her, we do not know. Many such unfortunate women become INVISIBLE later.

The entire TEAM which took pride in seeking a groom for her, is now NO-WHERE to be seen and if you spot them, they just blame her and walk away with a philosophical statement " indha kaalaththla yaarukkum yendha nalladhum panna koodaadhu "

Hmmm...who called them in the first place ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seeking for a bride-groom.... he should have this and that as qualification but NOT that and this.

he should be tall but short...short but tall...medium...in-between, yet outside the description...

ASTROLOGER not in town...when he would return, we do not know.

this star is OK, but that star is the BEST. all stars in between, let us see and then we shall inform you..

my elder son-in-law is this, so not above him...but not below him in status / stature...not equal too...but something...what that something should be, we are trying to figure out

my brother-in-law, brother, sister, sister-in-law, etc are IN-CHARGE... they have to approve and then my daughter has to see.

no divorcee..no widower...no unmarried beyond the age group of 1-3 years difference

SHOULD EARN MINIMUM of few lakhs.

AT AGE 33, my daughter might be deployed by her company to USA...so we are seeking someone there.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT ? NOW WOMEN JUST NEED A FRIEND...ONE CHILD AND MENOPAUSE...SO WHAT ? this was one MOTHER's response :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________

If you speak to the parents of PROSPECTIVE BRAHMIN BRIDES, you can observe a COMMON RESPONSE PATTERN.

There is a pull of responsibility, but at the same time, there is a NON-SERIOUS approach and they are RELUCTANT to LET GO of the daughter to become a wife and a mother.

STRANGE but TRUE, many parents of many brahmin BRIDES ( Prospective Brides ) either have UNKNOWN OBSTACLES from the MINDS OF the VERY PEOPLE THEY TRUST

Then there is the category of MOTHER-DAUGHTER who do the joint exercise of BUYING VEGETABLES and on the way to the market, they speak to each other

" see, how he looks, see how she looks...see how they go hugging each other on the bike...what of their parents...see how that vegetable vendor looks, how she speaks,...etc etc etc "

They do the same thing on their way back home. This time it is the father who is the target

" tell your father brinjal curry is all that i will cook. for 32 years i have cooked for that man and his taste buds have not stopped even now.
you do not know the sufferings i underwent from day one of marriage.

what has marriage given me ? you tell me. "

SO THE DAUGHTER IS DIS-COURAGED TO EVEN THINK OF MARRIAGE

My family friend's elder sister belonged to such a category and HAVING REJECTED 1300 PROFILES ( ONE THOUSAND AND THREE HUNDREDS )---( MOUSTACHE...NO MOUSTACHE...AGM BUT NOT GM....SCIENCE AND NOT ARTS...NO SISTER BUT NO BROTHER TOO...NO MOTHER BUT NO FATHER BUT OK IF FATHER IS THERE ALIVE ... ) would even pounce upon her father and say ' WHAT A MAN ARE YOU THAT YOU CANNOT GET YOUR DAUGHTER MARRIED ? "

THAT GENTLEMAN DIED LATER.

WHEN SHE WAS 39, she was seated on the sofa and having prayed to Shirdi Sai Baba and having read his SAI SATCHARITRA for a week, one profile of a 43 year MAN ( young chap ) landed at their door-step.

She quickly grabbed it.

Her mother jumped in and said " He is of Dark Skin ".

That is when she pounced upon her 69 year old Mother

" YOU OLD WOMAN-- I HAVE GROWN OLD ALONG WITH YOU, BEING YOUR COMPANION TO THE MARKET AND NURSE DURING YOUR ILL-HEALTH AND FRIEND DURING JOLLY DAYS.

I HAVE LOST MY FAMILY TIME...ALL DUE TO YOU.

THIS ONE LAST PROFILE...EVEN THIS YOU WANT TO SPOIL...GET LOST FIRST FROM MY SIGHT, YOU OLD WOMAN "

______________________________________________________________________________________

She married that Man ( sacrificial goat ).

NO CHILDREN.

TRIED ALL FERTILITY TREATMENTS...NO USE...

NOW SHE IS 44.

SHE DIVIDES HER TIME BETWEEN 3 TEMPLES EVERYDAY. SHE QUIT HER JOB AS A SENIOR MANAGER

______________________________________________________________________________________

NETT-NETT.... ONE AFTER THE OTHER, ALL THE PEOPLE IN HER LIFE EXITED.

SHE WOKE UP...IT WAS TOO LATE

excellent post iyer77 sir

the culprits are the parents mostly for the plight of the children staying unmarried.

it is not the girls alone facing this . boys parents fare no better when it comes to finding a match for them.

I pity the next generation going thru this trauma .

many of these parents are insecure .

they do not want to part with employed girls as many boys do not care fot their parents and the parents feel girls are more responsible.

they want someone basically [ a bridegroom] who will accept them so that aftr marriage , they can depend on them for old age.

this is the basic truth.

parents keep rejecting giving some reason or other . girls realise very late that they are being taken for a ride .

some are lucky . they escape , taking what is available,. they do not mind and cross caste and religion barriers in search of match.

I have met so many parents playing this game of deception on children.

TBs are the worst in this respect

finding a match is easy

parents can be honest and let children find their match and help if possible instead of playing games.

It seems to me that its males that need a female more than anything else!LOL

Poor men...they are never satisfied.

Its the male Cuckoo that sings the sweet songs.

The female cuckoo does not sing.

Its becos of his sweet voice calling out his sweetheart the male Cuckoo is caught and caged and prized for his song.

But crows are the best..the male and female both dont sing..they are practical..one says Kaa and the other says Kaa..so its Kaa Kaa Kaa Kaa and they live happily ever after.

So likewise..men should quit singing songs of love in vain and blaming women for everything.

May be the female does not want to hear the song of the lovelorn male anymore.

She wants an equal Caw..she wants to hear the Kaa Kaa and she responds with a Kaa Kaa..she wants her equal..she wants to be treated as an equal but the male still wants to be a Cuckoo and wants to sing sweeter than the female..the male wants the female to enjoy his song.The male does not want an equal.

So all females have flown away..they dont say Kaa Kaa anymore.

So males..wake up before its too late.Stop crying and get real!

I also feel that there is no point in trying to induce brahmin girls and/or their parents to come to the marraige table (if that word can be used) so that the large number of forlorn cases of "ambis" will, somehow get solved and all such "ambis" can joyfully embark on their grihasthaasramam, much in the same way their forefathers did — one of male supremacy & chauvinism, basically.

It is better if we allow these large numbers of "ambis" to live unmarried and thereby prove that a man does not necessarily require a woman to add to his existing troubles and worries!

I am told that in some foreign countries, the counterparts of our abovesaid "ambis" have started a new movement called MGTOW (Men Go Their Own Way) and prefer to live unmarried. Why should not we people who excel at imitating the Westerner in ever so many other aspects of life, copy this MGTOW also?

It seems to me that its males that need a female more than anything else!LOL

Poor men...they are never satisfied.

Its the male Cuckoo that sings the sweet songs.

The female cuckoo does not sing.

Its becos of his sweet voice calling out his sweetheart the male Cuckoo is caught and caged and prized for his song.

But crows are the best..the male and female both dont sing..they are practical..one says Kaa and the other says Kaa..so its Kaa Kaa Kaa Kaa and they live happily ever after.

So likewise..men should quit singing songs of love in vain and blaming women for everything.

May be the female does not want to hear the song of the lovelorn male anymore.

She wants an equal Caw..she wants to hear the Kaa Kaa and she responds with a Kaa Kaa..she wants her equal..she wants to be treated as an equal but the male still wants to be a Cuckoo and wants to sing sweeter than the female..the male wants the female to enjoy his song.The male does not want an equal.

So all females have flown away..they dont say Kaa Kaa anymore.

So males..wake up before its too late.Stop crying and get real!
there can be a cry for equality.

unfortunately equal exists only in arithmetic books only as a simple sign.

in life it is a pipe dream of the fairer sex [ i assume ladies are fairer]

if such things were to happen , life would be ideal.

the new breed post 90 generation is trying to some extent and succeeding .

what happens to late seventies and eighties generation who have been left behind .

thats what the originator of this thread is asking

should this generation pay the price of blunders of their parents abnd stay single as another member is advocating .

then there will be a missing generation of people.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back