• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Logical Understanding and Applications of Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok .since you say that you have been activating Kundalini and its removing effect of Maya.

Let me ask you a few questions;

1)What is your name?

2)Which community do you belong to?

Renuka I think you know the answer to both. Anyway my name is Srinivasan Vaidyaraman. I belong to the brahmin community

Renuka I think you know the answer to both. Anyway my name is Srinivasan Vaidyaraman. I belong to the brahmin community

Ok..in that case you are identifying with your form and body.

So how can you say you have activated Kundalini and effects of Maya has been removed?

I expected you to reply:

Even though I know I am the Atma yet the effect of Maya makes me identify with my form and body.

So Sravna...Maya Ki Effects Kuch Kuch Hota Hain!LOL

Oh Maya....

tum paas aaye

you came near me

yun muskraye
you smiled in such a way

tum ne na jane kya sapne dikhaye
what kind of dreams have you given me ?

Ab to mera dil jage na sota hai
now my heart stays awake and wont sleep

kya karoon haai , kuch kuch hota hain
what shall I do , something is happening

Last edited:
Ok..in that case you are identifying with your form and body.

So how can you say you have activated Kundalini and effects of Maya has been removed?

I expected you to reply:

Even though I know I am the Atma yet the effect of Maya makes me identify with my form and body.
So Sravna...Maya Ki Effects Kuch Kuch Hota Hain!LOL

That is what Renuka I said. You know the answer. But the fact is even God needs to be identified with name and form and he responds to such identification. So as long as you are in the physical world or interact with it you will have an identity but you can be liberated in mind.

That is what Renuka I said. You know the answer. But the fact is even God needs to be identified with name and form and he responds to such identification. So as long as you are in the physical world or interact with it you will have an identity but you can be liberated in mind.

Oye Sravna...Now you feel God too needs to be identified with a name..so its Ok for you to be identified with name?

God as in Ishwara is identified with name and form becos of Maya itself.

Sans Maya..Its only Brahman and nothing can be deciphered.

So this shows the effect of Maya can not be removed as easy as addition or subtraction or any activation.

Last edited:
Oye Sravna...Now you feel God too needs to be identified with a name..so its Ok for you to be identified with name?

God as in Ishwara is identified with name and form becos of Maya itself.

Sans Maya..Its only Brahman and nothing can be deciphered.

So this shows the effect of Maya can not be removed as easy as addition or subtraction or any activation.

Renuka,

Don't you know that Ishwara is free from the influences of maya? He only wields maya without getting influenced

Sravna...Read what I pasted earlier in blue ink.

Dear Renuka,

I do not know where you got that from but I am sure that Ishwara is free from the influence of maya. He is the creator of the world using maya but Himself free of the influences of maya.

Dear Renuka,

I do not know where you got that from but I am sure that Ishwara is free from the influence of maya. He is the creator of the world using maya but Himself free of the influences of maya.

Ishwaraaaaaaa!LOL

Brahman is free from Influence of Maya.

Ishwara aur Brahman Farq Hota Hain Sravna.

tumara naam kya hai are the only words i know in hindi

It does not matter Sravna if you do not know Hindi..its better to know some user friendly Punjabi words..it comes in handy when you want to scold someone!LOL

It does not matter Sravna if you do not know Hindi..its better to know some user friendly Punjabi words..it comes in handy when you want to scold someone!LOL

I just love that. Being a Delhite I am very well aware of the usage of Punjabi!!!

I just love that. Being a Delhite I am very well aware of the usage of Punjabi!!!

Arey yaar...no need to be a Delhite to be well aware of Punju words.

I am sitting in Msia itself I know the POWER of Punju words and also POWER Packed Madras Bhashai...all blessings from studying in India many years ago.

Anyway dude...at least we have something in common now!LOL

Let us try to dwell more about space. In Physics, Planck's units usually represent the smallest possible measurement of something. The planck time is 10 ^ -43 seconds. It is also the case that perception of something cannot be done in less than this time. But any value of time above this value, perception or measurement is possible.

We have considered space as energy.Since it is also physical we can consider space energy as possessing frequency and wavelength. We also know from Science that the diameter of our universe is about 10 ^ 27 m.

Since perception or measurement is possible beyond the planck time, space energy should be "everywhere" within planck time. It is like energy traveling the diameter of the universe in planck time. So it is like traveling 10 ^43 * 10 ^27 = 10 ^70 m in 1 sec . This would be what can be called as instantaneous. In comparison light travels approx 10 ^ 8 m in 1 sec.

What could be the frequency and wavelength of space energy? We can find the limits as follows:

We know the instantaneous speed is 10^70 m per second. If we keep the planck length of 10 ^ -35 m, and use the formula
speed = frequency * wavelength, we have the frequency of 10 ^ 105 for a wavelength of 10^ -35 m. But since space is more subtle than electromagnetic energy whose highest wavelength is 10^ 8 m, the wavelength of space has to be higher than 10^8 m. Let us take this value. We have the corresponding frequency of 10 ^62 hz for space energy.

So the likely value of frequency of space energy is between 10 ^43 to 10 ^ 62 hz and,

the likely value of wavelength is between 10 ^ 8 and 10 ^ 27 m

Sravna...why are you using Scientific formulas here?

Are they the same as spiritual formulas?

If some energy extends between two agjacentpoints in space and would still have the same energy everywhere in it, it would transcend space i.,e when created it would be everywhere in space. That is it has broken the space energy barrier. Mental energy is such an energy and so thoughts when created are everywhere in space.

Last edited:
If some energy extends between two or more points in space and would still have the same energy everywhere in it, it would transcend space i.,e when created it would be everywhere in space. That is it has broken the space energy barrier. Mental energy is such an energy and so thoughts when created are everywhere in space.

Dear Sravna,

We all know some amount of energy is lost at every stage becos of inertia too..so surely mental energy too when it travels would be subjected to some amount of loss.

Dear Sravna,

We all know some amount of energy is lost at every stage becos of inertia too..so surely mental energy too when it travels would be subjected to some amount of loss.

That is the point Renuka about transcending. It does not travel at all. When something is transcended i.e, raising above the bounds that it imposes and so not having to travel through the barriers, the energy is everywhere in it.

Last edited:
A structure such as a human body from which emergence of spiritual energy is possible has to be very harmonious in nature. Various parts have to work in sync and complement one another. Understanding this logic thoroughly is necessary to create a spiritual machine.

The human body is a hierarchical structure starting at the level of cells, then tissues, organs, and systems. I believe at each level units of complementary nature come together and produce higher energy or synergy which tells the structure what to do. This continues up to the highest level where at the level of organism the synergy produced can be high enough to be mental or spiritual energy and drives the organism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back