• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Logical Understanding and Applications of Spirituality- Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Strength is not our perception, it is real and it can be absolute. You are perfectly strong when you cannot be overwhelmed or perturbed by any force and that will happen if you become self realized.

But I am still scared of cockroaches...therefore I am not yet self realized!LOL

Ok Sravna..do you think you can tame a cockroach by using the power of the mind?
Dear Renuka,

First the technical reply: I have not tried but I think it is possible at least at some level of power

Now, whether I would actually tame a cockroach using power, I think I would not. Spiritual power is equivalent to the intelligence of a wise man. So in any situation what a wise man would do is how the use of spiritual power would be decided. I think this is innate to anybody possessing spiritual power, that is ,using it wisely.

An example for where I am using my spiritual power: For ranking high in google.com search engine. Now we rank just below 4 or 5 coaching institutes from India in google.com rankings.

I am putting in the hard work but I would like factors which are normally beyond one's control to work for the objective too.

Dear Renuka,

First the technical reply: I have not tried but I think it is possible at least at some level of power

Now, whether I would actually tame a cockroach using power, I think I would not. Spiritual power is equivalent to the intelligence of a wise man. So in any situation what a wise man would do is how the use of spiritual power would be decided. I think this is innate to anybody possessing spiritual power, that is ,using it wisely.

Dear Sravna,

Why only wise man...what about an ignorant man..doesn't he too posses spiritual powers?

An example for where I am using my spiritual power: For ranking high in google.com search engine. Now we rank just below 4 or 5 coaching institutes from India in google.com rankings.

I am putting in the hard work but I would like factors which are normally beyond one's control to work for the objective too.

Dear Sravna...that means you feel cockroach is insignificant but google ranking is more important?

Dear Sravna,

Why only wise man...what about an ignorant man..doesn't he too posses spiritual powers?

Even ignorant gets wise once they receives spiritual power! Remember Kalidasa & Valmiki...!! :)lol::lol::lol:)

sorry for the intrusion into an excellent conversation!!:sorry:

Dear Sravna,

No no, what I mean is those possessing spiritual power are very likely to use it only wisely and not indiscriminately, in the way a wise man does his actions

Dear Sravna...that means you feel cockroach is insignificant but google ranking is more important?

Renuka,

Do you think taming a cockroach is more an essential activity than trying to help students learn valuable skills and help them succeed in life?

Renuka,

Do you think taming a cockroach is more an essential activity than trying to help students learn valuable skills and help them succeed in life?

But who will help cockroaches?

Dont they need a savior to uplift them..help them?

They don't isnt it?

They follow their Dharma well.

That shows a cockroach is actually more realized than us humans..humans always need a savior to help them excel where else cockroaches are self made.

Now I think I can get over my fear of cockroaches eventually...I have grown to respect them more for they can handle life better than us humans.

Even ignorant gets wise once they receives spiritual power! Remember Kalidasa & Valmiki...!! :)lol::lol::lol:)

sorry for the intrusion into an excellent conversation!!:sorry:

Dear Ganesh ji,

Join us please...usually only Sravna and I are active in this thread.

But truly I do not feel Kalidasa and Valmiki were ignorant.

Both would have had dormant latent intelligence in them just waiting to be activated by Daivic blessing.

But who will help cockroaches?

Dont they need a savior to uplift them..help them?

They don't isnt it?

They follow their Dharma well.

That shows a cockroach is actually more realized than us humans..humans always need a savior to help them excel where else cockroaches are self made.

Now I think I can get over my fear of cockroaches eventually...I have grown to respect them more for they can handle life better than us humans.
Dear Renuka,

As you go higher in the hierarchy of evolution, the differences become more because the number of experiences one has to go through is more. That is the reason there are many humans who need to benefit from others experience.

But I do respect the cockroaches for following their dharma and am glad this conversation helped you to get over the fear of cockroaches

No no, what I mean is those possessing spiritual power are very likely to use it only wisely and not indiscriminately, in the way a wise man does his actions

Sravna...I also have a unique "spiritual power"...that is if I dress well and enter a place as to attend a function..invariably a good looking man would want to come up and talk to me!LOL

So you see we females have some spiritual power too that comes with birth..no need for any tapasya...no need even to be wise!LOL

Last edited:
Sravna...I also have a unique "spiritual power"...that is if I dress well and enter a place as to attend a function..invariably a good looking man would want to come up and talk to me!LOL

So you see we females have some spiritual power too that comes with birth..no need for any tapasya...no need even to be wise!LOL

Dear Renuka,

It is female power more than spiritual power

Dear Renuka,

As you go higher in the hierarchy of evolution, the differences become more because the number of experiences one has to go through is more. That is the reason there are many humans who need to benefit from others experience.

But I do respect the cockroaches for following their dharma and am glad this conversation helped you to get over the fear of cockroaches

I must go in search for a cockroach to test if I really have got over my fear.

BTW Sravna...what if there is no such thing as getting higher in evolution but its just a horizontal line like a dead man's ECG _________________________________

where its actually status quo all the while but its the mind that jumps either up or down the base line?

After all everything finally is a steady state...a steady state can only be a straight line.

Death of the body is a steady state..heart has stopped hence straight line ________________________

If I do an ECG for 2 dead people...one a saint and another a guy who is a serial killer..I am only still going to see a straight line____________________ and nothing more.

Why?

May be there is no ascend or descend...we have been fooled to think everything rises but actually what goes up must come down unless gravity is eliminated.

What say you...steady state or evolution?

Last edited:

Or could it be because of the power of the "Sprit" they have within!!

Dear Renuka,

It is female power more than spiritual power

How can you be so sure..what if its spiritual too...that is its my thoughtrons emitted tru my presence that enters the mind of another and then make that person gravitate towards me?

Possible right?

I must go in search for a cockroach to test if I really have got over my fear.

BTW Sravna...what if there is no such thing as getting higher in evolution but its just a a horizontal line like a dead man's ECG _________________________________

where its actually status quo all the while but its over mind that jumps either up or down the base line?

After all everything finally is a steady state...a steady state can only be a straight line.

Death of the body is a steady state..heart has stopped hence straight line ________________________

If I do an ECG for 2 dead people...one a saint and another a guy who is a serial killer..I am only still going to see a straight line____________________ and nothing more.

Why?

May be there is no ascend or descend...we have been fooled to think everything rises but actually what goes up must come down unless gravity is eliminated.

What say you...steady state or evolution?
Dear Renuka,

When everything happens there is neither ascend nor descend. It is a steady state and is the state of brahman. In the physical world there is always change and activity. Even after heart has stopped things may be happening at lower levels and transformations happen.

How can you be so sure..what if its spiritual too...that is its my thoughtrons emitted tru my presence that enters the mind of another and then make that person gravitate towards me?

Possible right?

But any well dressed or good looking female can have that ability to attract. So it cannot be a unique power but power attributed to the gender, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back