• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Logical Understanding and Applications of Spirituality- Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

When everything happens there is neither ascend nor descend. It is a steady state and is the state of brahman. In the physical world there is always change and activity. Even after heart has stopped things may be happening at lower levels and transformations happen.

So I am right...steady state...may be I would write an article the ECG of Spirituality.

That we should aspire to reach a straight line in the Spiritual ECG..that is "dead" to the mundane world but spiritually awakened!

But any well dressed or good looking female can have that ability to attract. So it cannot be a unique power but power attributed to the gender, right?

That too depends on her surroundings.

If she is well dressed,beautiful etc but enters a room full of gay men..she wont attract anyone.

Likewise..spiritual power too has effect only on receptive target audience.

Last edited:
Ok Sravna..I have a hypothetical question for you.

Just say you enter a room full of IS Terrorists...do you really think they would be receptive audience for you?

Spiritual Power too has limitations.

Ok Sravna..I have a hypothetical question for you.

Just say you enter a room full of IS Terrorists...do you really think they would be receptive audience for you?

Spiritual Power too has limitations.

Dear Renuka,

A person who has full spiritual powers say at the level of God, can make anyone listen with rapt attention to Him. But the answer to your question is I am still exploring what is possible for me. But one thing that has surprised even me is that when I needed the power the most , it has never let me down. So I think there is this ability in me to rise the spiritual level at the right time.

Dear Renuka,

A person who has full spiritual powers say at the level of God, can make anyone listen with rapt attention to Him. But the answer to your question is I am still exploring what is possible for me. But one thing that has surprised even me is that when I needed the power the most , it has never let me down. So I think there is this ability in me to rise the spiritual level at the right time.

I admire your confidence...don't you ever have self doubts?

Nope , that is a side benefit of self control and due to God's grace that has been in me naturally

Wow!

But isnt that dangerous too...as to not to have self doubts?

We could be prone to error if we are fully confident too.

Wow!

But isnt that dangerous too...as to not to have self doubts?

We could be prone to error if we are fully confident too.

Dear Renuka,

One thing I have learnt about spirituality is that it never works on things in isolation. So a situation like a positive thought about something being there but results not happening, is very unlikely. One is sure about something only when that is going to happen.

Everything is also spontaneous and there are usually no regrets for past actions.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the conversation between the two of you Sravana & Renuka, had there been an award for the thread of the day it should go to this thread, quite lively and entertaining. Good keep it up.

I really enjoyed the conversation between the two of you Sravana & Renuka, had there been an award for the thread of the day it should go to this thread, quite lively and entertaining. Good keep it up.
Thanks Ganesh

Dear Sravna,

If you consent I would want to start a new thread in an interview fashion about your experience with spirituality.

I would keep the questions non personal and mostly would be related on how you feel spirituality makes an impact...your 1st hand experience on how you discovered spirituality...its applications..why you want to share it etc.

I feel Ganesh Ji enjoyed our conversation mostly becos it was in Q & A format and we kept its simple and also had doses of humor.

That way I feel many would get a glimpse of some aspects of spirituality and you too could gain in someway by feedback from others so that everyone learns from each other.

If you consent I would start a thread in GD.

Awaiting your response.

Dear Sravna,

If you consent I would want to start a new thread in an interview fashion about your experience with spirituality.

I would keep the questions non personal and mostly would be related on how you feel spirituality makes an impact...your 1st hand experience on how you discovered spirituality...its applications..why you want to share it etc.

I feel Ganesh Ji enjoyed our conversation mostly becos it was in Q & A format and we kept its simple and also had doses of humor.

That way I feel many would get a glimpse of some aspects of spirituality and you too could gain in someway by feedback from others so that everyone learns from each other.

Awaiting your response.
Dear Renuka,

I am glad and honored that you think I can offer some insights into spirituality. Frankly, my knowledge of spirituality is very very minuscule though I am willing to share whatever experiences and knowledge I have gained so far with others.

You may kindly start a new thread.

Dear Sravna,

Awaiting your response.

Are other members permitted to intervene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back