• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chinese home first aid for stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Mahakavi,
The forum rule is to mark "report post" button identified with a triangle button. Or you can send a PM to Praveen.
It is very rude to post the massage in a public forum.
Mr. Raghy is a respected member of this forum, he deserves some respect from you.

Sri. Prasad, Greetings.

The funniest thing is, Sri. Mahakavi is reporting a message that was deleted by me as soon as it was posted. Here I am after 4 rounds of JD and he wants to come in between a Doctor and a Nurse!? We should be loyal to each other; we support and depend upon each other 100%.

He is welcome to report the subsequent outbursts. When he can't believe my messages on the grounds that I could be making it, he is asking for outbursts. Well, I can't help it.

Thanks for your intervention.

Cheers!

I never said I do not believe you. You made tests and you made observations. But you were doing it wrong (if the BGL was low when using alcohol wipes to clean, it is due to leaving a film of alcohol on the finger tip before pricking with a needle). If you reported an abnormally low or high value to the doctor the doctor should personally be there and ask you to repeat that test again while he/she is watching. Trusting is one thing but making sure the trust is not misplaced is another. If a nurse tech is doing a test wrongly for ages that does not give him/her the right to claim "I am right, because I have been doing this way for so long".

Listen buddy, I already said the changes are are not very much. At the tops, may be one mmol/L. That doesn't warrant reporting to the doctor. If I reported 29 mmol/L, then the doctor may want to repeat it, I understand; not if it is in a single digit or in thr hypo situations.

Can you realise, this kind of a subject is not for discussion at 0630 Hrs in the morning? that place is not running a forum for God's sake, it is either a Hospital or a hostel/Nursing Home facility. There are protocols for abnormally low or high; otherwise we don't give a importance for theories and debates. ( You may report this post too).

Last edited:
Mr. Mahakavi,
The forum rule is to mark "report post" button identified with a triangle button. Or you can send a PM to Praveen.
Mr. Raghy is a respected member of this forum, he deserves some respect from you.

Mr. Prasad:
May I request to stay away from this?
1.You are not the moderator.
2. I know how to report an abuse
3. The particular post in question that I copy/pasted came into my personal email inbox but did not show up in this thread due to a glitch. If Raghy wanted to post that message here some computer glitch prevented him probably. That has to be let known to the moderator and the members too because it is a public message. Since he meant this message to me in this thread I saw it fit to be posted here. By the way the message came to me not from Raghy but from tamilbrahmins.com server.

Respected members don't use abusive language. Give respect to get respect.
There is another message (abusive one) from Raghy that I reported already.

What I copy/pasted was a message intended for this thread. Hence I did that job. Any problem for you?

Finally, I don't post "massage". I post only a "message"
So don't lose your temper over something that does not concern you. Also don't post a rush message just to show your temper. You will regret it later.
Thank you.

Mr. Prasad:
May I request to stay away from this?
1.You are not the moderator.
2. I know how to report an abuse
3. The particular post in question that I copy/pasted came into my personal email inbox but did not show up in this thread due to a glitch. If Raghy wanted to post that message here some computer glitch prevented him probably. That has to be let known to the moderator and the members too because it is a public message. Since he meant this message to me in this thread I saw it fit to be posted here. By the way the message came to me not from Raghy but from tamilbrahmins.com server.

Respected members don't use abusive language. Give respect to get respect.
There is another message (abusive one) from Raghy that I reported already.

What I copy/pasted was a message intended for this thread. Hence I did that job. Any problem for you?

Finally, I don't post "massage". I post only a "message"
So don't lose your temper over something that does not concern you. Also don't post a rush message just to show your temper. You will regret it later.
Thank you.

Sri. Prasad has all the rights to suggest as a memmber. He did not try to moderate your message.

That message you proudly posted was deleted by me soon after posting. At that time I thought it was inappropriate and deleted that. Although you could not find that post, still you wanted to post tyhat message for everyone to see! Are you nuts! Here I am happily goes along telling everyone when I had a drink of booze, telling everyone when I made a mistake somewhere..... you are really funny! Now that you posted it, I take back deleting that post. I shall make you happy.. Since you wanted to bring it back.. ..... I am happy to own that message too.

What do you want to do now?

Last edited:
Listen buddy, I already said the changes are are not very much. At the tops, may be one mmol/L. That doesn't warrant reporting to the doctor. If I reported 29 mmol/L, then the doctor may want to repeat it, I understand; not if it is in a single digit or in thr hypo situations.

Can you realise, this kind of a subject is not for discussion at 0630 Hrs in the morning? that place is not running a forum for God's sake, it is either a Hospital or a hostel/Nursing Home facility. There are protocols for abnormally low or high; otherwise we don't give a shit for theories and debates. ( You may report this post too).

I am surprised your organization lets you go online for personal work (like visiting this website) during your working hours. Are you not violating your hospital policy by doing so? You talk about following protocols. Is this a hospital-sanctioned protocol that you can attend to personal duties while you are at work? Don't tell me you are on your break. You cannot say you are at work and it is bothering you to respond to messages here. Wait until you get home to read and respond. Actually your organization may be monitoring your online activities right at this moment (the IT department has a log of any online activity indulged by the employees on company time). It may give you some trouble later on this count alone.

I am surprised your organization lets you go online for personal work (like visiting this website) during your working hours. Are you not violating your hospital policy by doing so? You talk about following protocols. Is this a hospital-sanctioned protocol that you can attend to personal duties while you are at work? Don't tell me you are on your break. You cannot say you are at work and it is bothering you to respond to messages here. Wait until you get home to read and respond. Actually your organization may be monitoring your online activities right at this moment (the IT department has a log of any online activity indulged by the employees on company time). It may give you some trouble later on this count alone.
I am not at work now! It's myday off! ( How is that!? Report this too)

Last edited:
Sri. Prasad has all the rights to suggest as a memmber. He did not try to moderate your message.

That message you proudly posted was deleted by me soon after posting. At that time I thought it was inappropriate and deleted that. Although you could not find that post, still you wanted to post tyhat message for everyone to see! Are you nuts! Here I am happily goes along telling everyone when I had a drink of booze, telling everyone when I made a mistake somewhere..... you are really funny! Now that you posted it, I take back deleting that post. I shall make you happy.. Since you wanted to bring it back.. here it is for you..."I just got 3 word for you... " Go to Hell" ... I don't care to interact with you anymore."... I am happy to own that message too.

Now what?

My posting was intended to indicate how crazy a person can be while staying anonymous online. If you are proud to use abusive language anonymously so be it. But the moderator has to know it. Since your post landed in my mailbox I have every right to post it here. You don't know my personal email and so you did not send it to me. You posted it here and then per your own admission you deleted it. But, my friend, the computer can't read your flippant mind. It obeyed your command once you hit the button. Now you know what happens. It is a lesson you have to keep in mind for the future.

My posting was intended to indicate how crazy a person can be while staying anonymous online. If you are proud to use abusive language anonymously so be it. But the moderator has to know it. Since your post landed in my mailbox I have every right to post it here. You don't know my personal email and so you did not send it to me. You posted it here and then per your own admission you deleted it. But, my friend, the computer can't read your flippant mind. It obeyed your command once you hit the button. Now you know what happens. It is a lesson you have to keep in mind for the future.

I have plenty lessons. Your computer may have alerted more messages too. poost all of them. You managed to bring abusive languages from Raghy. You must be proud. You report all you want. I don't give a shit. you are an abusive person. you pry on others to prove your shitty point. You may shove your theories where it may not see the day light ( hopefully). I have been a very polite person until I spoke to you not because I did not know how to be abusive; I was polite with you as long as possible. You just don't want to leave it! Well, if you want a fight, I will place it right under your nose! Go ahead, and report me all you want!...

Last edited:
I got this message in my email inbox. I quote

"---Quote (Originally by sarang)---
Methanol or benzene or some other industrial alcohol mixed with country liquor is the major cause of bulk drink related death and blindness in tamilnadu and in southern states.
---End Quote---
I am aware..even out here before it used to be drunk and people had gone blind.
Now everyone drinks only Methanol cos they can afford better alcohol.

I was just teasing Mahakavi in that line!!""

How come you said initially "Methanol" and posted it? The server worked quicker than you could obviously. Did you change your mind and said C2H5OH later since you got confused between the name and the formula? Just teasing!!!!!!

Hey Mahakavi dear,

You see I was talking about the Malaysian Scenario..these days no cases of Methanol poisoning is seen cos people can afford C2H5OH and further more here the law is very strict..no illegal breweries are allowed.
Even smuggled alcohol are just destroyed.

So thats why I initially said "No one drinks Methanol!!

You know why I wrote the formula? instead of writing Ethanol?
Just brushing up my chemistry..that's all!

Mr. Mahakavi,

Dear Mahakavi ji,

OMG!! I can't stop laughing!!LOL

I can't imagine someone posting a PM out here in Public..that too only for a trivial matter.

If only I paste what types of PM's I have got from the past..some here might get a cardiac arrest!!LOL

Note: I feel Mr Raghy needs some respect too.

It is NOT FAIR at all to him.

Dear Mahakavi ji,

OMG!! I can't stop laughing!!LOL

I can't imagine someone posting a PM out here in Public..that too only for a trivial matter.

If only I paste what types of PM's I have got from the past..some here might get a cardiac arrest!!LOL

Note: I feel Mr Raghy needs some respect too.

It is NOT FAIR at all to him.

Tell me that you are kidding again, please. How about my respect in the first place? He violated it outright. If you receive a message in your inbox "go to hell" , will you send that person a reply "you are an honorable man"? You might from the tone of your post here. But that is not my cup of tea. Usually I fight fire with fire but I will not descend low to use abusive (four-letter) language. So I let him twist and turn in his own fire.!!!!!LOL

Hey Mahakavi dear,

You see I was talking about the Malaysian Scenario..these days no cases of Methanol poisoning is seen cos people can afford C2H5OH and further more here the law is very strict..no illegal breweries are allowed.
Even smuggled alcohol are just destroyed.

So thats why I initially said "No one drinks Methanol!!

You know why I wrote the formula? instead of writing Ethanol?
Just brushing up my chemistry..that's all!

Now everyone drinks only Methanol cos they can afford better alcohol.-----This is what you said originally (see the quote in your own post above). Per this statement you mean Methanol (CH3OH) is a better alcohol. Now you are saying "No one drinks Methanol". Isn't that a different song altogether?

Tell me that you are kidding again, please. How about my respect in the first place? He violated it outright. If you receive a message in your inbox "go to hell" , will you send that person a reply "you are an honorable man"? You might from the tone of your post here. But that is not my cup of tea. Usually I fight fire with fire but I will not descend low to use abusive (four-letter) language. So I let him twist and turn in his own fire.!!!!!LOL

Mahakavi dear,

But did Raghy so call insult you in an open forum?
You could have just sent him back another email that's all.

That is what I am trying to say.No I am not kidding.I am serious.

A honorable man is a person who means what he says, not shy to admit if he wrong and does not run away from a good fight!

I respect anyone who can explain his actions no matter how bad it is.
Raghy is a worthy opponent.

BTW what is so wrong with abusive words?

You see they sound harsh only in English.That's why now I translate all abusive four letter words in Sanskrit.

Is sounds so "holy" when I do that but the only fear I have is someone might not realize I am abusing them and think its some mantra and they might add an OM and a Namah to it!!LOL

Dear Mahakavi,

BTW do you mean the GO TO HELL is an abusive?LOL
Hey I thought you are agnostic..hell might not even exists isn't it?

Mahakavi dear,

A honorable man is a person who means what he says, not shy to admit if he wrong and does not run away from a good fight!

You see they sound harsh only in English.That's why now I translate all abusive four letter words in Sanskrit.

Is sounds so "holy" when I do that but the only fear I have is someone might not realize I am abusing them and think its some mantra and they might add an OM and a Namah to it!!LOL

I do not know Sanskrit, and until now I assumed you were saying nice things. I better watch out. LOL

Now everyone drinks only Methanol cos they can afford better alcohol.-----This is what you said originally (see the quote in your own post above). Per this statement you mean Methanol (CH3OH) is a better alcohol. Now you are saying "No one drinks Methanol". Isn't that a different song altogether?

Hey mahakavi,

That was a Typo yaar..good you highlighted it..
Typos can happpen ok!!LOL

Dear all..I had Typed Methanol instead of Ethanol.Kindly forgive me for the error.

Mahakavi keep up the good work..you like an auto correct spelling check in a lap top!!

I do not know Sanskrit, and until now I assumed you were saying nice things. I better watch out. LOL

Dear Prasad,

I would give you an example..

Just say we want to tell a person named
Hari..to shut up and go to hell.

It would be "Hey Hare..Ma Vadasi,Narakam Gaccha!!

Last edited:
Mahakavi dear,

Yes, he did. The insult was transmitted by tamilbrahmins.com to my inbox. Raghy did not send me a personal email nor should I have had to send him a private message. If you commit a crime I have to report you to the authorities and the public will definitely know that. I am afraid you are barking at the wrong tree. The "honorable man" you refer to kept on piling up more insults in his further posts. You probably saw only one or two more because he removed all the expletives later on. I am sure other people are witnesses to those. All those messages are in my trash box. If you would relish them I can send them to you, a bunch of them. Remember, I am not seeking your advice as to what to do with him. I could give him more intense whiplash if I decide to but listened to my own inner voice, "don't throw stones in the gutter, it will only splash on you". So let us not discuss him anymore. Praveen, I am sure, will take care of him.

Dear Mahakavi,

BTW do you mean the GO TO HELL is an abusive?LOL
Hey I thought you are agnostic..hell might not even exists isn't it?

It does not matter about by belief here. Do you see, when you are surrounded by turkeys, it is difficult to soar like an eagle

It does not matter about by belief here. Do you see, when you are surrounded by turkeys, it is difficult to soar like an eagle

Hey Mahakavi,

I looked back at my post!!

I had edited that error last night itself OK..I edited methanol and wrote C2H5OH.
You must have qouted the pre edited post in Sarang's reply to me.
This is totally unfair!!

You are no eagle yaar...Do not insult the animal kingdom!!LOL

Hey mahakavi,

That was a Typo yaar..good you highlighted it..
Typos can happpen ok!!LOL

Dear all..I had Typed Methanol instead of Ethanol.Kindly forgive me for the error.

Mahakavi keep up the good work..you like an auto correct spelling check in a lap top!!

In the Chemistyr lab if you wrote like that (use methanol instead of ethanol) it can cause havoc. The products that one might obtain would be totally different. If you were the instructor you might be fired from your job. Can't escape there by saying "typo".

Hey Mahakavi,

I looked back at my post!!

I had edited that error last night itself OK..I edited methanol and wrote C2H5OH.
You must have qouted the pre edited post in Sarang's reply to me.
This is totally unfair!!

You are no eagle yaar...Do not insult the animal kingdom!!LOL

It came to me via tamilbrahmins.com. That is how the quote appears. When I get something in my inbox I had to go by that. I cannot go on exploring whether you had intention to edit, or actually edited etc. Does the shoe pinch?

In the Chemistyr lab if you wrote like that (use methanol instead of ethanol) it can cause havoc. The products that one might obtain would be totally different. If you were the instructor you might be fired from your job. Can't escape there by saying "typo".

LOL!!! Ha Ha Ha..you sound very much like a Neuroscientist Biochemist whom we all knew once in forum.
I guess you are his clone!!
I see the same Intoxication of Mada here!!

It came to me via tamilbrahmins.com. That is how the quote appears. When I get something in my inbox I had to go by that. I cannot go on exploring whether you had intention to edit, or actually edited etc. Does the shoe pinch?

Oh boy...how can the shoe pinch when it is not on my feet?LOL LOL LOL ROFL
Have fun boy.

shoe_flies.jpg

Dear Mahakavi,

Thank you very much for getting rid of my Monday Morning Blues.
You see I had a 2 day break and had to go for a conference and I am at work now.
I hate taking breaks cos its a bit hard to get rid of the blues..

So thank you..my humble Pranams to you for helping me get rid of the Monday Morning Blues with the exciting exchange of posts and also my Madhyama Anguli to the contents of your post.(Note the anguli is for the contents of your post and NOT to you..to you I give my pranams)

Lots of Love and HIGH regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back