• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should makeup be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the right match of brain and beauty would be an iyengar boy with an iyer girl. The reverse of an iyer boy with an iyengar girl which is a match of beauty and brain resp.might be disastrous:)

Putting 2 and 2 together, you are basically saying a match between Iyer boy and an Iyer girl will be a complete {insert imaginative words here}...

Putting 2 and 2 together, you are basically saying a match between Iyer boy and an Iyer girl will be a complete {insert imaginative words here}...

What I meant is totally left to the imagination of the reader. You need give a logical proof if you think it is otherwise. Dr,Barani interested in the challenge?

What I meant is totally left to the imagination of the reader. You need give a logical proof if you think it is otherwise. Dr,Barani interested in the challenge?

Naah, you are too good for my talents in debate challenge! I will wait for TKS or others to interpret (misinterpret) your matchmaking algorithm!

OK let it be this way. Whoever proves that there is only one interpretation of what I said gets the title "Smartest person alive":) Anybody else can take up the challenge

I think the right match of brain and beauty would be an iyengar boy with an iyer girl. The reverse of an iyer boy with an iyengar girl which is a match of beauty and brain resp.might be disastrous:)

SravnaJi,

Are you sure you don't have it the other way around? Right match of brain and beauty is: Iyer boy with Iyengar girl and vice versa :)

I dunno what Iyengar Traits are? Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Iyengar Traits - To qualify to marry a handsome Iyengar guy.

1) Have red/safron thilak on your forehead
2) Visit only Vishnu temples
3) Having firm believe in Anjaneyar (you basically are Hanuman Baktha), do not pray Navagrahas
4) Consider your husband as Mahavishnu and yourself as Mahalkshmi.
5) Be sharp in your intellect and quick in actions.
6) Have expertise in preparing mouth watering Puliyotharai and ChakkraPongal..
7) Have expertise in preparing authentic Iyengar style dishes and pamper your husband, to reach his heart.
8) Get into practice of doing Pooja at home, every morning, atleast for 15 minutes.

Iyengar Traits - To qualify to marry a handsome Iyengar guy.

1) Have red/safron thilak on your forehead
2) Visit only Vishnu temples
3) Having firm believe in Anjaneyar (you basically are Hanuman Baktha), do not pray Navagrahas
4) Consider your husband as Mahavishnu and yourself as Mahalkshmi.
5) Be sharp in your intellect and quick in actions.
6) Have expertise in preparing mouth watering Puliyotharai and ChakkraPongal..
7) Have expertise in preparing authentic Iyengar style dishes and pamper your husband, to reach his heart.
8) Get into practice of doing Pooja at home, every morning, atleast for 15 minutes.

amala,

it looks like ravi's bio and specs list from the look of it. if you know of any candidates please pass it on to him. he is a good lad from what i know.

:)

amala,

it looks like ravi's bio and specs list from the look of it. if you know of any candidates please pass it on to him. he is a good lad from what i know.

LOL...No no, Shri Kunjuppu.

This is not my bio and spec list...I am Iyer and worshiper of Navagrahas.

Since Amala wanna know the traits of Iyengar girl to be a wife of Iyengar boy, I have listed out all the 8 traits that I could know.

Those are for Amala as a girl to captivate a Handsome Iyenger lad...

Since Amala wanna know the traits of Iyengar girl to be a wife of Iyengar boy, I have listed out all the 8 traits that I could know.

personally, i think amala should tweak her eyes in the direction of iyers ;)

We now have Ravi's Eight Trait mantra for iyer and iyengar girls. It could be the next best selling book after "Men are from mars,Women are from venus " if Ravi writes it as a book.

We now have Ravi's Eight Trait mantra for iyer and iyengar girls. It could be the next best selling book after "Men are from mars,Women are from venus " if Ravi writes it as a book.

Shri Sravna,

"Ravi's Eight Trait Mantra for Iyer and Iyengar Girls" may become a failure book, due to today's girls liberation ;)

I may be labelled as "MCP" too... :frusty:, consequence of present media tactics... :argue: and other unsuccessful jelous girls... :flame:

personally, i think amala should tweak her eyes in the direction of iyers ;)

Shri Kunjuppu,

Do you know of any Iyer guy to refer to Amala? Oh yeah!!!! Before refering a iyer guy to Amala make sure that the guy has the caliber to cope with that of Amala
:boink:. I feel, a Iyengar guy and Amala can go on a pleasure ride together.... :llama:

:p

hi amala gaaru...

mee kurinchi chaala baaga matlatunnaru.....chaala vediga discussion jaruguthunnai.....am i rite?

regards
tbs

Aiyoo Tbs Garu,

Enduku aduguthaarandi. Chaala kashtanga untundi. Nanne gurinchi matlaatunaaru. Ikkada, okkadiki vera paniye ledhuandi. Na gurinchi matlada pothey vaadiki nidhara raadhu! Emi cheppedandi. Anni na thalraatha :D Vedhava pichivaalu :)

mama :D what are you trying to say??
I just thought I will say something in Telugu, but these are the only words I know, ha one more, intikku lopla bangaru bahavunnaru taravatha

We have a Telugu/Tamil couple, close friends, I will start talking to them in Telugu like this ... Mrs. will get angry with me, and the couple were amused initially, but now I don't know, they probably think this old uncle sariyaana loosu :) :)

:) mama you're not doing badly at all. Btw what do you think about my Iyengar christening? Everyone else seems to have said more than their piece. Far more if you ask me. You being original Iyengar what say you :).

And how about Biswa Sir's original title. Makeup? yes? no?

Shri Kunjuppu,

Do you know of any Iyer guy to refer to Amala? Oh yeah!!!! Before refering a iyer guy to Amala make sure that the guy has the caliber to cope with that of Amala
:boink:. I feel, a Iyengar guy and Amala can go on a pleasure ride together.... :llama:

:p

i was hustling your cause :)

Surely you guys have heard about the famous quote from George Bernard Shaw?

:) mama you're not doing badly at all. Btw what do you think about my Iyengar christening? Everyone else seems to have said more than their piece. Far more if you ask me. You being original Iyengar what say you :).

And how about Biswa Sir's original title. Makeup? yes? no?

If you convert to an Iyengar, for sure makeup will be banned. You are supposed to look naturally beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back