• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should makeup be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok tksJi,

TBSgaru asked me or said this to me

"mana vadu mana vadu ani cheppi....mana intlo bhojanam chesi.....mana kutreeni-----------------?-this is reality.."

we call someone our people/our guy (as in nammava in Tamil), he eats in our house, he and our daughter? this is reality...

I replied: What are you saying? I don't understand. Who are you talking about? Are you talking about the guy and our daughter? what? marriage? It can be reality. Its all our fate, isnt it?

This is the literal translation I am able to provide to the best of my ability. I need Tbs garu to clarify his sudden statement :)

That's the impact of not providing the translation, after having happily expressed views in other languages.....

I could never find members asking for Telugu and Malay language translations here BUT only for HINDI..Why so?

Oh yeah, it's Indian Democratic Forum!!!!!!
This IS tamilbrahmins.com.... So members will ask for English translation of Tamil write-ups only.

They are all very smart to find out the meanings of any other language other than Tamil!!

தமிழ் வாழ்க!! :peace:

Good looking woman should marry good looking man.My wife is also very pretty.

This is so unrealistic! Most of the time if one spouse is good looking, then the other spouse... well... compensates for it. Take for example Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.

So in Amala's case, I am sorry, but she is likely to be stuck with a Neandarthal. :tape2:

Dear TKS,

You said:
But once you are married 'women just want your ear'

I just came in to work and logged in and saw this line and you know what I am thinking of when I saw that "women just want your ear"?

MIKE TYSON!!!!

This is so unrealistic! Most of the time if one spouse is good looking, then the other spouse... well... compensates for it. Take for example Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.

So in Amala's case, I am sorry, but she is likely to be stuck with a Neandarthal. :tape2:

That's just one odd case(Abhi and Ash).Forum is really fun.All credit goes to my wife who asked me to join her here in forum.

Last edited:
That's just one odd case(Abhi and Ash).Forum is really fun.All credit goes to my wife who asked me to join her here in forum.

Well in that case sir, congratulations, both to you and your wife! May your progeny even exceed their parents in looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back