• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should makeup be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Amala,

Saya betul-betul tak faham..apa garu garu ini?
Siapa yang digaru,siapa yang menggaru and kenapa hendak digaru?
Sekarang saya mahu meggaru kepala aku sebab sudah "give up" apa garu garu ini?
Bila you free you reply Ok!!!

Wassalam

Assalamualaikum RekkaGaru :)

Ini garu-garu bukan apa-apa yang menggatalah. Garu is untuk hormat dalam Telugu macam "Ji". Dia tanya I apa Amala semua orang cakap pasal you aje. Discussion panas pasal u. I jawablah, ini orang takde kerja lainlah. Ada satu lelaki kalau tak cakap pasal I dia tak boleh tidur punya!!. Menyampah. Itu aja I cakap dalam Telugu. Dia replylah...you jangan susah :)

Btw terima kasihlah untuk mengubah discussion pasal I ke lelaki gila itu :)

Hey Amala,

Saya betul-betul tak faham..apa garu garu ini?
Siapa yang digaru,siapa yang menggaru and kenapa hendak digaru?
Sekarang saya mahu meggaru kepala aku sebab sudah "give up" apa garu garu ini?
Bila you free you reply Ok!!!

Wassalam

Dear Renuka,

appay avadna eyilayidumagnaht agnavi malle uhtnrehc arikkida ytool. aduhtappak imas.

Alaikkumassalam.

Well, my head is still mostly dark hair, but I guess I will go full bald in about 10 years at the rate it seems to dislike me for some reason!

People who are looking up to find a match for me must be trying to find ways to torture a woman!

You're very modest Dr Barani. There is someone for everyone :). my prayers fr your speedy marriage.

Ini garu-garu bukan apa-apa yang menggatalah. Garu is untuk hormat dalam Telugu macam "Ji". Dia tanya I apa Amala semua orang cakap pasal you aje. Discussion panas pasal u. I jawablah, ini orang takde kerja lainlah. Ada satu lelaki kalau tak cakap pasal I dia tak boleh tidur punya!!. Menyampah. Itu aja I cakap dalam Telugu. Dia replylah...you jangan susah :)

You know I was drinking water when I saw this post and started laughing and all the water sprayed on my table!!
I can't stop laughing ok...Kalau dia faham kita mampus lah hoi!!

Dear Renuka,

appay avadna eyilayidumagnaht agnavi malle uhtnrehc arikkida ytool. aduhtappak imas.

Alaikkumassalam.

Dear Raju ji,

Full form of the greeting is [h=1]Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh[/h]

You know I cant really give you a translation on what Amala and I wrote..its too funny..you wont be able to stop laughing!!! LOL

Well, you better pray that I make some Rs.10 crores soon, because that is what I am looking for first, not a spending machine!

I should follow you to be smart and happy.... :)

I want to be happy and cheerful as I was before and would prefer to continue to be happy as you are...

I should follow you to be smart and happy.... :)

I want to be happy and cheerful as I was before and would prefer to continue to be happy as you are...

Yes Ravi you have my blessings.

May you be always happy,cheerful and gay.
See how happy Dr B is.

Note:Gay traditionally means "happy", So readers dont misunderstand my post.

See how happy Dr B is.

You have my blessings too Renuka...

May you also be always happy, cheerful and lesbian...There are many married ladies who are happy to be lesbians fulfilling emotional and physical requirements...They are more a lebo and happy than hetro.

You have my blessings too Renuka...

May you also be always happy, cheerful and lesbian...There are many married ladies who are happy to be lesbians fulfilling emotional and physical requirements...They are more a lebo and happy than hetro.

Hey Ravi..thats really funny Ok..so you have to say Deergha Sumangali Bhava for 2 version now.

See how happy Dr B is.

Note:Gay traditionally means "happy", So readers dont misunderstand my post.

I am a very easy to get pleased. I am happy today because I moved my {insert 3 letters here} and did some task that my mom asked me to do, without delay and made her happy!

I am a very easy to get pleased. I am happy today because I moved my {insert 3 letters here} and did some task that my mom asked me to do, without delay and made her happy!

Ok since you are easily pleased this line is for you..

Om Shri Barani Sulabha Prasannaaya Namah!!!

Dear Dr B,

You said :
I am happy today because I moved my {insert 3 letters here} and did some task that my mom asked me to do, without delay and made her happy!

Your 3 lettered word..if its American Lingo its 3 letters.If its British Lingo its 4 letters.
So you are using American Lingo here I guess.

Lesbians need not to worry about sumangali status :lol:. They are glorified and never ever can be a widow..

Ok in that case Ravi hopefully you get married soon and I will bless you..

Deergha Sumangalan Bhava!!!(since there are no females in the scene)

The topic is about banning or otherwise of makeup. We have been discussing
everything else except the subject matter of the thread.

Coming to the topic of the thread, we can't ban makeup legally, no provision
for it. It is for them to look into the health aspect of makeup in the long run.
About moral issues, there is nothing wrong if modesty is maintained.

Ok in that case Ravi hopefully you get married soon and I will bless you..

Deergha Sumangalan Bhava!!!(since there are no females in the scene)

Guys never have to worry about Sumangali/Amangali status.....They are allways free birds.... :)

LOLz....So, in todays world any girl, including you as married lady can be happy as lesbo to be free birds without worrying of Sumangli/Amangli

Guys never have to worry about Sumangali/Amangali status.....They are allways free birds.... :)

LOLz....So, in todays world any girl, including you as married lady can be happy as lesbo to be free birds without worrying of Sumangli/Amangli

Ok Ravi...I let you have the last word here (not that I cant write more..hehehheh) but becos more than this I stand the risk of being banned on grounds of obscenity.

So Adios Amigos..Fly Like a Free Bird!!!

This scratch-scratch is not such a menggatalah. Their composition is to respect in Telugu like "Ji". He asked what Amala everyone I talk about you aje. Heated discussion about u. I answer, this person works barring the JAP. There was a man if you do not talk...Btw Thank you to change the discussion about the man I was crazy

This scratch-scratch is not such a menggatalah. Their composition is to respect in Telugu like "Ji". He asked what Amala everyone I talk about you aje. Heated discussion about u. I answer, this person works barring the JAP. There was a man if you do not talk...Btw Thank you to change the discussion about the man I was crazy

Kunjjuppu.....

You know Google Translate gives inaccurate translation and thats not what Amala meant at all esp that last line.
I was shocked to see this bad translation OMG Google Translate sucks ok.

Kunjjuppu.....

You know Google Translate gives inaccurate translation and thats not what Amala meant at all esp that last line.
I was shocked to see this bad translation OMG Google Translate sucks ok.

That's the impact of not providing the translation, after having happily expressed views in other languages.....

I could never find members asking for Telugu and Malay language translations here BUT only for HINDI..Why so?

Oh yeah, it's Indian Democratic Forum!!!!!!

Dear Kunjuppu mama,

Thanks for the bad transliteration :) If you must know I was merely telling Rekka what TBS sir asked me in telugu and what i replied to him in telugu and told Rekka in Malay.

Garu in malay is to scratch (an itch) and Rekka was asking me in malay what are you two garu-garu (TBS and me). So i told her in Telugu its a respectful way of addressing people. All very banal stuff :) i do assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back