• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should makeup be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. Btw what do you think about my Iyengar christening? Everyone else seems to have said more than their piece. Far more if you ask me.
This is why I didn't venture in, you were already getting inundated.

You being original Iyengar what say you
Original before, erstwhile now ....

At least in my case, my "would be" did not have any of the suggested 8 traits, and it did not bother me one bit. So no worries.

As far as looks, Iyengars are no more special, except of course yours truly :), on my mother's side the females were extremely good looking and on my father's side the men were Dharmendras and Dev Anands, so I just couldn't fall too far from the tree :) -- just kidding of course, about my mum and dad it is true, but neither the looks nor the brains made it to the only male offspring of theirs.

Now, in your case, you know how I feel, if I have an eligible son and if you hit it off with him, that would make me happy to no end -- but only your mil will be Iyengar.

And how about Biswa Sir's original title. Makeup? yes? no?
Yes of course, as much as the woman wants and happy about, only thing is, let her not have a standard for looks that is defined by the external world.

amala, you are a sensible girl, not afraid to taken on the holy cows, and yet not shy about having fun. You are a lovely and affectionate person and I wish you every happiness life can offer.

loads of best wishes ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I change the title of this thread to "Matchmaking for Amala"?

Hey why not make a subtitle: Bride for C Ravi?

C Ravi is the most eligible bachelor in this forum and we all know his ideal views on marriage and love etc.

May be C Ravi can list down for us what qualities he expects in his future bride and we can pass it around and help our little C Ravi get married.

So Ravi over to you!!!

C Ravi is the most eligible bachelor in this forum and we all know his ideal views on marriage and love etc.

May be C Ravi can list down for us what qualities he expects in his future bride and we can pass it around and help our little C Ravi get married.

So Ravi over to you!!!

Who are eligible singles here
icon7.png
, other than Amala and Ravi ..
What about DrBarani who loves Puliydharai
icon7.png

Ask them to list ideal qualities they expect from their spouse-to-be as well as traits of 'Mamanaar and Mamiyaar'
icon7.png
.. you may be able to guess how their potential spouse-to-be may turn out in 20+ years!

Who are eligible singles here
icon7.png
, other than Amala and Ravi ..
What about DrBarani who loves Puliydharai
icon7.png

Ask them to list ideal qualities they expect from their spouse-to-be as well as traits of 'Mamanaar and Mamiyaar'
icon7.png
.. you may be able to guess how their potential spouse-to-be may turn out in 20+ years!

Well, I said "I had puliyodere and thayirsaadham"... it was the special day in Aadi (some call it AAdi perukku, some others call it 18 aam Peru). I came to this forum after filling up and I saw people talking about them!

Well, my head is still mostly dark hair, but I guess I will go full bald in about 10 years at the rate it seems to dislike me for some reason!

People who are looking up to find a match for me must be trying to find ways to torture a woman!

Well, I said "I had puliyodere and thayirsaadham"... it was the special day in Aadi (some call it AAdi perukku, some others call it 18 aam Peru). I came to this forum after filling up and I saw people talking about them!

Well, my head is still mostly dark hair, but I guess I will go full bald in about 10 years at the rate it seems to dislike me for some reason!

People who are looking up to find a match for me must be trying to find ways to torture a woman!

Dr Barani,

You are really funny..I think its more fun for a man to be single cos its just lesser burden in life.
So be happy man..life is short(even though it seems long) so dont get tied up with anyone....Something my elder brother always says.(he is very good looking..movie star looks.. and happily unmarried)

Last edited:
திருப்தி உள்ள மனசு தெய்வத்தின் அருள்

make up is an open invitation to flirt,it always used to be opposite sex,but nowadays with same sex liason wonder who is attracted :)

Dr Barani,

You are really funny..I think its more fun for a man to be single cos its just lesser burden in life.
So be happy man..life is short(even though it seems long) so dont get tied up with anyone....Something my elder brother always says.(he is very good looking..movie star looks.. and happily unmarried)

Dr Renu -

Dr Barani needs a nice Tamil girl who will be singing songs like this
icon7.png

Men have needs you know ....
icon7.png

Dr Renu -

Dr Barani needs a nice Tamil girl who will be singing songs like this
icon7.png

Men have needs you know ....
icon7.png

I checked out that song..its cute.
Everyone in this world has needs yaar..it just depends what our priority is.
Some of us are happier with a lap top(PC) and a fast speed internet connection and some are happier with some other connection on their LAP TOP!!! LOL

Easy lady, it was simply meant to tease you and lure you into the thread...

When people tease you it means they really like you.

Hey amala,

Have you noticed somehow the sporting guys in this Forum have names starting with B..we have Brahin and now Barani.

see how nicely he was telling you that he was simply teasing you and asked you to take it easy.

One more important point about Brahin and Barani is both have names that are "out of this world" as in both names have some outer space connection.

Brahin is a name of a meteorite and Barani is a name of a Nakshatram .

Aiyoo Tbs Garu,

Enduku aduguthaarandi. Chaala kashtanga untundi. Nanne gurinchi matlaatunaaru. Ikkada, okkadiki vera paniye ledhuandi. Na gurinchi matlada pothey vaadiki nidhara raadhu! Emi cheppedandi. Anni na thalraatha :D Vedhava pichivaalu :)

hi amala garu,

meeru badha padavoddhu.....mee kurinchi naaku telusu kaadha....

regards
tbs

hi amala garu,

meeru badha padavoddhu.....mee kurinchi naaku telusu kaadha....

regards
tbs

Hey Amala,

Saya betul-betul tak faham..apa garu garu ini?
Siapa yang digaru,siapa yang menggaru and kenapa hendak digaru?
Sekarang saya mahu meggaru kepala aku sebab sudah "give up" apa garu garu ini?
Bila you free you reply Ok!!!

Wassalam

So Ravi over to you!!!

Hmmmm Renuka!!!!! So, you wanna another round of fun with me????? Do you think, you can have another game with me, to play and pass your time?

Hmmmm Renuka!!!!! So, you wanna another round of fun with me????? Do you think, you can have another game with me, to play and pass your time?

Hey Ravi,

What games and what time pass yaar..
This thread is a light hearted one and all of us are having fun.Check out the post where TKS suggested Dr B to get hitched and even dedicated a song to Dr B.
See you do have some nice ideas about love and marriage which could be of some benefit to others also dear..

Take it easy boy, I mean no harm.

BTW why are you suddenly getting so seriuos???
Aiyoo Ravi !!! I dont know where to place you!!!

Last edited:
Hey Ravi,

What games and what time pass yaar..
This thread is a light hearted one and all of us are having fun.Check out the post where TKS suggested Dr B to get hitched and even dedicated a song to Dr B.
See you do have some nice ideas about love and marriage which could be of some benefit to others also dear..

Take it easy boy, I mean no harm.

BTW why are you suddenly getting so seriuos???
Aiyoo Ravi !!! I dont know where to place you!!!

Easy Lady!!!!!!! What's wrong with you? You don't worry as where to place me.

I know what is real descent fun, better than you. And I am making fun here too. You seem to be not clear of what is what and feeling uneasy due unwarranted imports of thoughts. I was not at all serious in my previous post.

Be cool and be in real fun little girl!!!!!

Easy Lady!!!!!!! What's wrong with you? You don't worry as where to place me.

I know what is real descent fun, better than you. And I am making fun here too. You seem to be not clear of what is what and feeling uneasy due unwarranted imports of thoughts. I was not at all serious in my previous post.

Be cool and be in real fun little girl!!!!!

Easy Boy!!!!! Ya so we will be cool and all of us are here to have fun.
Ok boy!!!
Thanks
Dont worry I am always taking it easy.

Note: Easy Boy/Easy Lady is a slang word used to denote "Take It Easy".

Last edited:
Shri Kunjuppu,

Do you know of any Iyer guy to refer to Amala? Oh yeah!!!! Before refering a iyer guy to Amala make sure that the guy has the caliber to cope with that of Amala
:boink:. I feel, a Iyengar guy and Amala can go on a pleasure ride together.... :llama:

:p

Dear Amala,

I dont know how you look like but from the way you write I am sure you must be a beautiful girl so please only marry a HANDSOME man.

Last edited:
Dear Amala,

I dont know how you look like but from the way you write I am sure you must be a beautiful girl so please only marry a HANDSOME man.

Well said Brahin...

I was correctly predicting your entry. I second your thoughts..She is not only beautiful, but also very well mannered, gentle, humble and very intelligent girl..

Well said Brahin...

I was correctly predicting your entry. I second your thoughts..She is not only beautiful, but also very well mannered, gentle, humble and very intelligent girl..

I was busy reading God exist post.That was the only thread I started and its still going on and on.

Good looking woman should marry good looking man.My wife is also very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back