• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Science and Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Madam,

If you understand that the logic of raghu and kethu is the greater logic and not the reverse case, you may understand the assimilation of the logic of eclipse.

That is the power of this logic. In fact science works on this principle except that scientists use physical evidence for proving and contradicting .(23#)

Well logic of science has proved - Still illogical (spirituals) can stick to பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம் ஒட்டிக்காே It is ராம ராஜ்(யம்) spiritually!

That is the power of this logic. In fact science works on this principle except that scientists use physical evidence for proving and contradicting .(23#)

Well logic of science has proved - Still illogical (spirituals) can stick to பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம் ஒட்டிக்காே It is ராம ராஜ்(யம்) spiritually!
Science itself suffers from a contradiction at the fundamental level. So till that is resolved nothing science says is a truth but only a temporary fact.

Science itself suffers from a contradiction at the fundamental level. (27#)

The Science has fundamental contradiction with பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம் logic

You are grossly underestimating the power of nature. Can you withstand even a hurricane? Science as it is , is just a drop in the ocean of knowledge. May be I am exaggerating somewhat but it pretty much reflects how far we have to go before we start resting on the laurels.

You are grossly underestimating the power of nature. Can you withstand even a hurricane? Science as it is , is just a drop in the ocean of knowledge. May be I am exaggerating somewhat but it pretty much reflects how far we have to go before we start resting on the laurels.

Science will predict that It is your choice to follow scientific methods to protect your self as per scientific protocols ! Spirituals may choose Govardhan !

Science is dynamic never static to rest on Laurels unlike spirituals resting on பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம்!

Last edited:
Folks,

The thinking of some people is one dimensional. Many believers of science especially the uninformed ones fall into this category

But let me concede that there are also many who believe in science but do not dismiss spirituality. These sane souls have a mind open enough to admit the existence of a spiritual reality also. With such people we can have a true debate, make them see reason and also understand their point of view.

But when we are up against 1 dimensional thinking, there is no scope for a debate and enlightenment. Only noise is created.

Last edited:
But let me concede that there are also many who believe in science but do not dismiss spirituality.
This sounds more logical Sravna. Both faith and science can run concurrently. Great scientific inventor's were not athiests. They also believed and followed some faith. But there were a clear cut demarcation between spiritual powers and scientific powers. Spiritual powers remained in the background and acted as catalyst and motivation for for great scientific inventions and were never publicized.

பாம்புமேல் கிடந்தானுக்கு சுப்ரபாதம் பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்க Snake Babu 1000 வருஷம் காேமால கிடந்தா ?

More on Snake Babu

https://youtu.be/7MYl5E5ghwc

Last edited:
This sounds more logical Sravna. Both faith and science can run concurrently. Great scientific inventor's were not athiests. They also believed and followed some faith. But there were a clear cut demarcation between spiritual powers and scientific powers. Spiritual powers remained in the background and acted as catalyst and motivation for for great scientific inventions and were never publicized.

Agree see my post #21

Scientific mind can be Spiritual but cannot allow scientific cover for myths!

Post#35

Many believers of science especially the uninformed ones fall into this category

Equally true

Many Spirituals especially the uninformed fall in the category of Snake Babus

Dear Ganesh,

That has been my position all along. It is a handful few in this forum though vociferous who have a myopic view of both science and spirituality

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

By believing in Science it does not mean one rejects Spirituality but its you who finds fault with Science saying what has been discovered so far is miniscule
when most of us cant even weave our own Komanams and depend on others to stitch it for us.

So you see...to claim that what mankind has discovered so far as nothing great..even a Nobel Laureate wont say that discovery of man is miniscule.

By reading all such claims when you are just like the rest of us who havent discovered nuts..so why chest thump about spirituality?

Who will buy such a story?

Believe me..no one!

Dear Ganesh,

That has been my position all along. It is a handful few in this forum though vociferous who have a myopic view of both science and spirituality

Dear Sravna,

Its mainly you who is anti science.

The rest of us are not anti science or anti spirituality.

But I do not subscribe to your brand of spirituality where you preach blind faith.

At least if you preach blind faith in God its still acceptable but you preach blind faith in you!LOL

So I hope you understand my problem is not with Spirituality but its with your claims.

A true spiritualist wont call for giving up logic and surrender to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back