• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Theory bridging Science and Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of differentiation, as great harmony is created in the body, potential for disharmony is also created.

Renuka,

Do you agree that mind is more powerful than the body and jivatma is more powerful than the mind , the Atman being the most powerful. If thinking at the level of physical and mental reality we are able to create Artificial Intelligence and Artificial life, why cannot jivatma will the creation of living being?

I personally do not subscribe to a hierarchy of power.
I see every unit as functioning within its own "dharma".

So whether body..mind or atma..each follows its dharma.

Its better not to give a hierarchy to anything cos that is when we start to have biased views.

The Jeevatma to exert influence of certain karmas that has to be worked out at a physical plane needs the Physical body and the Physical body in turn needs the Jeevatma to animate it.

Both need each other in order for specific karmas to be applied.

So there is no such power hierarchy if we adhere to Dharma.

That is why I feel even the Varna system got distorted to a hierarchy based system.

It should just be a horizontal line denoting dharma of occupation based on innate inclinations.

Btw AI does not have Karma.
It is created by us humans.

A human body creation is not yet fully understood with regards to its Free Will becos it is bound by Karma and we have no idea when Free Will starts to exerts influence on us.

Yes Renuka, I agree that the power of the jivatma is limited by its karma. It is not all powerful as the Atman but it does have enormous power, definitely the power to project the physical self because without such projection even karma cannot be carried out .

If human body is a microcosm of the physical universe, what more correspondences can we have between the body and the universe?

We saw that there is consciousness behind the universe and there is consciousness behind the human body and mind. Consciousness is needed for the creation of the lower realities

Last edited:
Dear Mr Sravana,

What is this obsession in the name of sharing to talk about yourself and your power all the time? Please be aware that this carefully managed delusion is a result of very low self esteem and ego issues. I know you will not listen and not looking for any responses. You have serious ego issues when you have to talk about yourself in the name of helping others all the time.

This is not an attack .. It is a fair game to comments since the topic you have raised is about you and your powers

Yes Renuka, I agree that the power of the jivatma is limited by its karma. It is not all powerful as the Atman but it does have enormous power, definitely the power to project the physical self because without such projection even karma cannot be carried out .

Sravna...you have to drop this adherence to power in order to have an effective discussion.

Try to dislodge your mind from this " power" theory.

This totally binds your mind and you are unable to move beyond that.

Its not easy to let go of an obsession cos without that obsession some will not feel "spiritual" and just be a mere mortal.

The only valid reason why we humans are advised to think God Is Great its just to keep our egos under check.

The only thing holding you back from spirituality is spirituality itself.

Try to come out of the web that you have spun around yourself.

Be an arachnid..they dont trap themselves.

Folks,

I do not understand this talk about power and ego. Where in this thread am I talking about my power? There is a handful of you who seem to always want to talk about my power irrespective of whatever I write.

Folks,

I do not understand this talk about power and ego. Where in this thread am I talking about my power? There is a handful of you who seem to always want to talk about my power irrespective of whatever I write.

Sravna..
Well how can you blame anyone of us if we link you with " powers"?

Your website says you have spiritual powers..

You have had threads about controlling temperature in Chennai..putting off fireworks..trying to stop floods in Chennai..water cooling experiment..biceps bulging...V cut..eye sight improving..getting taller..stopping Indo Pak border conflict..stopping corruption..placing your thoughts over India ..ability to go beyond law of physics and make physical energy disappear..healing powers etc.

Come on yaar..tell me did I miss out anything else?
Yes..I did..taking credit for no work of yours esp when some debris of flight MH370 was found..you claimed your spiritual powers led the team to the find.

So Sravna..you have conditioned us to form an imprint in our brain that Sravna = Power.

More powerful than a locomotive..able to leap tall tall buildings in a single bounce..its a bird..its a plane..No its Super Sravna.

So why cry wolf now?
No one is going to detach you from "power"..
You created the portal..now you are being sucked in.

This is what we call Ego..not as in arrogance but as in "I am the Doer".

Folks,

So why cry wolf now?
No one is going to detach you from "power"..
You created the portal..now you are being sucked in. (#61)

Power was never attached to my name - a handful trying to empower me I never called myself பவர் பாண்டி or சரத் பவார் as pre or post fix Is it possible to detach an attachment that doesn't exist in higher Spiritual level!??!!

Dear Renuka, Shri Vaagmi, Smt.JJ, Shri a-TB,

I am really not talking about my power to boast. I am only sharing something that is interesting and make you inquisitive about such abilities. At least I am getting interested in that. Hope you understand. If it seems to project ego, I can definitely say ego is not an issue I am grappling with.

......... Come on yaar..tell me did I miss out anything else?.......
Dear Renu,

You asked Sravna Sir but I shall answer.

The one you left out is ''Sravna becoming younger and more handsome in the selfies often posted in our forum''! :photo:

P.S: I guess any pic clicked by self in mobile / laptop, is a selfie!! :)

I am really not talking about my power to boast. I am only sharing something that is interesting and make you inquisitive about such abilities. At least I am getting interested in that. Hope you understand. If it seems to project ego, I can definitely say ego is not an issue I am grappling with.

Sravna...if you say so then I can accept it but when you start running down science calling scientist half baked etc..all that comes across as Pride...this is when I ask for evidence becos to back up your claims that spirituality is full baked you need to have evidence of the cookies you placed in the oven.

Sravna...if you say so then I can accept it but when you start running down science calling scientist half baked etc..all that comes across as Pride...this is when I ask for evidence becos to back up your claims that spirituality is full baked you need to have evidence of the cookies you placed in the oven.
Sorry I apologise to any one who might be offended by my comments . What the scientists have accomplished is of equal importance to what was accomplished in the past. In my wiser posts I tried to maintain they are just different routes to the same truth.

Sorry I apologise to any one who might be offended by my comments . What the scientists have accomplished is of equal importance to what was accomplished in the past. In my wiser posts I tried to maintain they are just different routes to the same truth.

Dear Sravna...

There is no need to apologize...its not a crime.

I truly agree that one can gain knowledge from a different dimension.

Many great scientists have had dreams that helped them get an answer to findings for eg Dr James Watson had a dream of two intertwined serpents that led to finding the structure of the Double Stranded DNA.

Mathematician Ramanujan had visions about his theories from a Goddess of Namagiri.

So its entirely possible to log into the cosmos and download knowledge and use it for the scientific advancement of mankind.

Just imagine now..we have virtual reality internet..Cloud..Drive to store data.

May be the macrocosm too functions like a Cloud..after all we do have the terminology Akhashic Records for Karma.

May be all of us have a username and password coded in our subtle body..who knows.

So you see science can be considered microcosm.
Spirituality the macrocosm.

What forms the bridge?

Could it be Prana?
Think about it.

Dear Sravna...

There is no need to apologize...its not a crime.

I truly agree that one can gain knowledge from a different dimension.

Many great scientists have had dreams that helped them get an answer to findings for eg Dr James Watson had a dream of two intertwined serpents that led to finding the structure of the Double Stranded DNA.

Mathematician Ramanujan had visions about his theories from a Goddess of Namagiri.

So its entirely possible to log into the cosmos and download knowledge and use it for the scientific advancement of mankind.

Just imagine now..we have virtual reality internet..Cloud..Drive to store data.

May be the macrocosm too functions like a Cloud..after all we do have the terminology Akhashic Records for Karma.

May be all of us have a username and password coded in our subtle body..who knows.

So you see science can be considered microcosm.
Spirituality the macrocosm.

What forms the bridge?

Could it be Prana?
Think about it.

Well said.

Many great scientists have had dreams that helped them get an answer to findings for eg Dr James Watson had a dream of two intertwined serpents that led to finding the structure of the Double Stranded DNA.(#Renuka)

Can happen when the dreamer has a scientific mind and imagination Another dreams about snakes one biting it's own tail came out with correct ring structure on Benzene!

But when a spiritualist dream of Snakes - it is Raghu Kethu and link them with astrology and eclipses - nothing more nothing less and may do some பரிகாரம் visiting Raghu Ketu Sthalams near Kumbakonam! Uh

Last edited:

Dear Mr Sravana:

What I said and will say now is tough love .. You can go back and look at all the threads you have opened in just one year. You have several active threads in the chat section on the same topic. What is this obsession to create two more here? If you knew science and showed off that would be called arrogance. So it is not arrogance.

But you are taking credit for some mumbo-jumbo nonsense and even equating that with science. I do not know science and even if you had a science degree, you and I are pretty much clueless.

You have been very 'clever' to come here and claim some super thinking in the name of propagating yourself in some pretext. It is about propagating your imagined power all along .

A person with a healthy self esteem will not do this. Think about it .

Dear Mr Sravana:

What I said and will say now is tough love .. You can go back and look at all the threads you have opened in just one year. You have several active threads in the chat section on the same topic. What is this obsession to create two more here? If you knew science and showed off that would be called arrogance. So it is not arrogance.

But you are taking credit for some mumbo-jumbo nonsense and even equating that with science. I do not know science and even if you had a science degree, you and I are pretty much clueless.

You have been very 'clever' to come here and claim some super thinking in the name of propagating yourself in some pretext. It is about propagating your imagined power all along .

A person with a healthy self esteem will not do this. Think about it .

Dear Shri a-TB,

I do not know how to respond to this. I think we are at different wavelengths. All I can say is the platitude, if you think what I am writing is nonsense you are free to ignore it.

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

I do not know how to respond to this. I think we are at different wavelengths. All I can say is the platitude, if you think what I am writing is nonsense you are free to ignore it.

Dear Mr Sravana:

You can respond this way. Answer two questions.

a. Why open over 100+ threads on the same subject which always goes the same way . You ask for feedback and you have gotten the same feedback

b. What have you accomplished by opening 100+ threads (or much more) over 4+ years ? The response by a few have always been the same

Hope you will be honest with yourself when you answer these two questions

Dear Shri a-TB,

I stand by what I said in my previous post. What some people find as trash may be treasure to some other and vice versa. There is no reason to take the opinion of a vociferous few as the opinion of the members as a whole. I am sure sure at least a few would have found the alternate thinking that I espouse to be of practical use. Some repetition of ideas cannot be avoided and are in fact useful to drive home what i say.

I also suggest to those who disagree with my views or the content to present the logic to support their criticisms and not be vague in their disagreements.

Dear Shri a-TB,

I stand by what I said in my previous post. What some people find as trash may be treasure to some other and vice versa. There is no reason to take the opinion of a vociferous few as the opinion of the members as a whole. I am sure sure at least a few would have found the alternate thinking that I espouse to be of practical use. Some repetition of ideas cannot be avoided and are in fact useful to drive home what i say.

I also suggest to those who disagree with my views or the content to present the logic to support their criticisms and not be vague in their disagreements.

Dear Sravna...you always evade questions and never answer any.

For eg..you said you had scriptures as back up..yet.you did not name which scripture..which stanza etc.

Everything you write is based on your perception..than you say you havent completed it yet and request others to be patient.

Its the same reel you play.

When anyone asks you for evidence you claim the onus is on others to prove it..thats totally modus operandi of the " fraudulent"..even though I am not calling you a fraud.

BTW why do you ask logic from others when you havent presented any logic?

Last edited:
Dear Sravna...you always evade questions and never answer any.

For eg..you said you had scriptures as back up..yet.you did not name which scripture..which stanza etc.

Everything you write is based on your perception..than you say you havent completed it yet and request others to be patient.

Its the same reel you play.

When anyone asks you for evidence you claim the onus is on others to prove it..thats totally modus operandi of the " fraudulent"..even though I am not calling you a fraud.

BTW why do you ask logic from others when you havent presented any logic?

Dear Renuka,

Time to show the evidence is nearing. It will be very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back