• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Science and Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly I have the ancient authority as the proof of plausibility of of my observations and I try to give them a modern explanation.

Btw even ancient authority were right with accordance to their time..place and person..which can be disproved currently if evidence is found.

For eg many ancient cultures believed the soul enters the fetus at 4 months when the mother starts to feel the baby move.
Reason is becos fetal movement is felt at 4 to 5 months when uterus is big enough for mother to feel the fetal movement.

But in reality on ultrasound movement of the embryo can be seen even as early as 7 weeks of conception.

So surely movement of fetus and soul entry might not be as accurate as we think.

But Siva Subramuniya Swami said its at 4 months the consciousness of a fetus develops.

Btw try to give credit to present humans too..not every ancient text was right.

Enough cock and bull was also written.

Renuka,

You cannot rely too much on evidence . I will tell you why. Let us assume that thoughts transcend space and you know they exist. When something transcends space it changes only with respect to time. Then you know the energy does not change with respect to space. If something does not change with time also like pure spiritual energy you cannot measure them. Having a very good conceptual understanding first is important before you start looking for evidence with half baked understanding. You will be waiting for a billion years for evidence and yet not find them.

I am sorry to say that the present day scientists jump with half baked understanding of reality while our ancient people had a good conceptual understanding first.

Renuka,

You cannot rely too much on evidence . I will tell you why. Let us assume that thoughts transcend space and you know they exist. When something transcends space it changes only with respect to time. Then you know the energy does not change with respect to space. If something does not change with time also like pure spiritual energy you cannot measure them. Having a very good conceptual understanding first is important before you start looking for evidence with half baked understanding. You will be waiting for a billion years for evidence and yet not find them.

I am sorry to say that the present day scientists jump with half baked understanding of reality while our ancient people had a good conceptual understanding first.

Dear Sravna..
You talk as if you are Mr Know it all and everyone else is a fool..always finding fault with present day Scientist when you yourself rely on scientific discovery and tech advancement even to create websites to talk about your non existant spiritual ability.

Your favorite word is " beyond time and space"..again all cock and double bull to evade any call for reasoning and logic.

You seem unable to accept science..some issues you have with scientist etc...as if you feel threatened by intelligent humans.

Half baked or not .at least they baked something.

What have you baked?

Even your water cooling experiment failed.

Do this.
Bake some cookies without an oven.
Use spiritual energy to bake the cookies..record it and show it to us then talk.

Dear Renuka,

I can provide evidence but I dont believe that the onus is on me . Just like me there are many people who trust the appeal to their mind as greater proof than the evidence based proof. If you really want to find out whether my claims are correct or not let us set up a real experiment that can prove the claim. The water cooling experiment failed because I strongly think there was a problem with the set up. I have done it successfully before . Let us have some impartial observers and find out the truth.

I am ready for the challenge because I know I can prove my claims.

Last edited:
Have you measured anything? If so with what scale? and what were the units of measure? Where are the standards? and How did you measure?

We do not need a new language but only need to bridge the language of spirituality and that of science. So let us not re invent the wheel.(#71)

Dyslexic holy Cow's OOOOOM, enlightens the Spiritual - gets into Spiritual Nirvana goes about shouting Eureka Eureka for his discovery that bridges Spiritual & Electrical energies with a common unit Om(h)!

No need to reinvent the wheel!

Have you measured anything? If so with what scale? and what were the units of measure? Where are the standards? and How did you measure?

We do not need a new language but only need to bridge the language of spirituality and that of science. So let us not re invent the wheel.(#71)

Dyslexic holy Cow's OOOOOM, enlightens the Spiritual - gets into Spiritual Nirvana goes about shouting Eureka Eureka for his discovery that bridges Spiritual & Electrical energies with a common unit Om(h)!

No need to reinvent the wheel!

Ooh! defender of physical energy!. but needs to brush up on physics to make the spark of energy sustain

Good one. Do you know a better way for generating electricity. Let us try it out

Spirituals can endorse with slogans - Cowmuthra is the secret of my energy followed by enthusiast repeating - our energy !

We had Cowmuthra and spirituals before Franklin and Edison They were dear to Krishna - But no electricity - !!!

Dear Renuka,

I can provide evidence but I dont believe that the onus is on me . Just like me there are many people who trust the appeal to their mind as greater proof than the evidence based proof. If you really want to find out whether my claims are correct or not let us set up a real experiment that can prove the claim. The water cooling experiment failed because I strongly think there was a problem with the set up. I have done it successfully before . Let us have some impartial observers and find out the truth.

I am ready for the challenge because I know I can prove my claims.

Oye...now the Onus is not on you?LOL

But its you who makes claims and then say the onus is not on you.
This is gross irresponsibilty.

You have totally no stand.

Give up the delusion please.

Spirituals can endorse with slogans - Cowmuthra is the secret of my energy followed by enthusiast repeating - our energy !

We had Cowmuthra and spirituals before Franklin and Edison They were dear to Krishna - But no electricity - !!!
Let us start the second revolution powered by spiritual energy. It is a lot more powerful revolution and in fact the secret behind electricity

Oye...now the Onus is not on you?LOL

But its you who makes claims and then say the onus is not on you.
This is gross irresponsibilty.

You have totally no stand.

Give up the delusion please.

Renuka,

Einstein stated the theory of relativity but nobody discredited him for not showing proof and called it a delusion. So is the case with all the scientific work . I am just sharing my observations along with my explanations and not eyeing a nobel prize or trying to make money. Just like the scientific knowledge backing the scientists , I have our scriptures backing me. I consider it a greater authority. So the onus is not on me because I am not here to convince anybody. If you are curious about the claims the onus is on you to find it out.

Renuka,

Einstein stated the theory of relativity but nobody discredited him for not showing proof and called it a delusion. So is the case with all the scientific work . I am just sharing my observations along with my explanations and not eyeing a nobel prize or trying to make money. Just like the scientific knowledge backing the scientists , I have our scriptures backing me. I consider it a greater authority. So the onus is not on me because I am not here to convince anybody. If you are curious about the claims the onus is on you to find it out.

Sravna...

A hypothesis has to have some basis.
Einstein was not making claims based on spirituality mumbo jumbo.

So he didnt sound delusional.

You cant even answer simple questions about measurements etc.

Please do not compare yourself with Einstein..he never claimed any spiritual powers and never made claims that he can create spiritual energy that no physics lab can create.

Dont shift the onus to me..its your claims not mine.

Let us start the second revolution powered by spiritual energy. It is a lot more powerful revolution and in fact the secret behind electricity

Spiritual revolution is the need of the hour - but will not question the wisdom of ances
tors - பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம் Spirituals are they ready? yet imagines to reveal the secret behind electricity ! Science is on facts and not on your intuitions! I go with facts and not on intuitions

Spiritual revolution is the need of the hour - but will not question the wisdom of ances
tors - பழய பாம்பு பஞ்ஜாங்கம் Spirituals are they ready? yet imagines to reveal the secret behind electricity ! Science is on facts and not on your intuitions! I go with facts and not on intuitions

The facts you are going with are less real when compared with spiritual intuitions. So think about it

Lets take a spiritual break and enjoy this spiritual song.

[video=youtube_share;mHpTdsBbYRM]https://youtu.be/mHpTdsBbYRM[/video]

I have not done any measurement but I am not talking about quantity when I say that what I see is a greater reality. I say it is a greater reality because I see the physical energy vanish in face of spiritual energy. So the fact that the spiritual energy does that suggests that it is more real than physical energy​

You have not measured because you have no standard unit of measurement. Energy can never be destroyed is a scientific reality just as matter can never be destroyed completely. What you say is in conflict with the known and proved scientific principles. You have to explain where does the physical energy vanish? Where does it go? Why do you refuse to accept that you have problems with the philosophy of language?

I have answered them

You know only too well that you have not answered any of the questions. You have no answers.

Yes the reality has its own laws and it is exactly these types of occurrences or phenomena that have been explained by spiritual knowledge. We do not need a new language but only need to bridge the language of spirituality and that of science. So let us not re invent the wheel.

Then please answer my questions about the prasnam phenomenon in the language that you and I know and understand please. I wait.

Our forefathers have already done all the meditation and insights. We just need to use them and relate them to modern knowledge

Now you are back in square one where we began all this.

Last edited:
[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[/COLOR]

You have not measured because you have no standard unit of measurement. Energy can never be destroyed is a scientific reality just as matter can never be destroyed completely. What you say is in conflict with the known and proved scientific principles. You have to explain where does the physical energy vanish? Where does it go? Why do you refuse to accept that you have problems with the philosophy of language?

You know only too well that you have not answered any of the questions. You have no answers.

Then please answer my questions about the prasnam phenomenon in the language that you and I know and understand please. I wait.

Now you are back in square one where we began all this.

Ha ha ha...you are starting to sound like me!

Believe me the answer will be " the onus is on you Vaagmi Ji"

You wont get any answers..keep trying.

I have been trying for a very long time.

Even I asked before..measuring unit..energy cant be destroyed etc..

I cant stop laughing.

Omg! I am really laughing so much.

Last edited:
Exactly I have the ancient authority as the proof of plausibility of of my observations and I try to give them a modern explanation.

Please let us have the quote. Please quote the ancient authority with reference to page no. or canto, sloka no. etc.,

Please let us have the quote. Please quote the ancient authority with reference to page no. or canto, sloka no. etc.,

lol...I was just going to ask the same question.

Sravna..yes...what is the text which is your back up?

Dear Renuka,

Beyond a certain stage you cannot quantify. For example you cannot quantify thoughts in the way you quantify physical energy. Thoughts do have frequency but I believe you cannot talk about amplitude. Spiritual energy is even less quantifiable. All you can look for is a cogent explanation for your observations.

Sravnaji,

You are using terms losely.

certain stage - means what? please explain.

quantification and objectification are tools for perception. In the abssence of these nothing exists and talking about it useless. and meaningless. Is your spiritual energy just nothing? a Shunya?

What is the cogent explanation? You have not done that yet. The impression one gets about your theory/hypothesis is that you are highly confused.

and what are your observations? Have you recorded them anywhere? If so could you please present here?

Dear Vaagmi Ji, Renuka

Yes energy is not being destroyed but becomes one with spiritual energy. Think of all of us eventually becoming one with Brahman. I am at the hypothesis stage and not conducted experiments in a scientific setting.

Right now I do not have an elaborate explanation for prasnam but it is just a capability of an evolved mind. An evolved mind can possess the power of telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance etc and I believe your question can be answered by explaining such phenomena. Nothing exotic about it.

And not back to square one but maintaining my position that a new set of vocabulary is not needed to explain spiritual reality and its laws.

Sravnaji,

You are using terms losely.

certain stage - means what? please explain.

quantification and objectification are tools for perception. In the abssence of these nothing exists and talking about it useless. and meaningless. Is your spiritual energy just nothing? a Shunya?

What is the cogent explanation? You have not done that yet. The impression one gets about your theory/hypothesis is that you are highly confused.

and what are your observations? Have you recorded them anywhere? If so could you please present here?
Vaagmi Ji,

I have not yet stated my hypothesis completely yet. How can you comment about it. You seem to be in a hurry. Let me first state my hypothesis fully which I will do and then let us talk about measurements and quantification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back