• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.
அரசு பஸ் கண்டக்டர்: அரசாங்கம் 500, 1000 ரூபா நோட்டுக்களை அரசாங்க பஸ்ஸுலே பயன் படுத்தலாம்னு சொன்னாலும் சொன்னாங்க அடுத்த ஊருக்குப் போறவங்க கூட 20 ரூபா டிக்கெட்டுக்கு 1000 ரூபா நோட்டை நீட்டறாங்க.என்ன பண்றதுன்னே புரியல்லே.

பிச்சைக்காரர் 1: எப்பவும் ஒரு ரூபா, ரெண்டு ரூபா நோட்டை நம்ம தட்டுலே போடறதுக்கே மூக்காலே அழுவற ஜனங்க, இன்னிக்கு 500ரூபா, 1000 ரூபா நோட்டாப் போடறாங்களே. அவங்களுக்குத் தர்மம் செய்யற புத்தி எப்படி திடீர்னு வந்ததுன்னே புரியல்லே.

பிச்சைக்காரர் 2: அதெல்லாம் ஒண்ணுமில்லே. ஐநூறு, ஆயிரம் ரூபா நோட்டு செல்லாதுன்னு அரசாங்கம் சொன்னவுடனே அந்த செல்லா நோட்டை நம்ம தட்டுலே போட்டுட்டாங்க. அவ்வளவுதான்.

Is he suffering from "SUNSTROKE"?

No, he is suffering from "SON STROKE",

since he was sent out of his house by his son!

என்ன இன்னிக்கு இந்த ஸ்கூல்லே எல்லாப்பசங்களும் இவ்வளவு சந்தோஷமா இருக்காங்க?
வேறே ஒண்ணுமில்லே. அரசாங்கம் வெச்ச பரீட்சையிலே அவங்க ஸ்கூல் வாத்தியார்கள் அத்தனை பேரும் failஆம்.

உங்க கால்வலி இப்ப எப்படி இருக்கு?
பரவாயில்லை. முக்கால் வலி போயிடுத்து. இன்னும் கால்வலி இருக்கு.

ஆயுர்வேத டாக்டர் பசுபதியைப் பார்த்தேன்.ஒண்ணும் பிரயோசனமில்லை. அல்லோபதி டாக்டர் கஜபதியைப்பார்த்தேன். ஊஹூம். ஒரு பிரயோசனமும் இல்லை. ஹோமியோபதி டாக்டர் உமாபதியைப்பார்த்தேன்.அதுவும் பிரயோசனமில்லை. நேசுரோபதி டாக்டர் சீதாபதியைப்பார்த்தேன். அப்பவும் வியாதி குணமாகல்லை. இன்னும் யாரைத்தான் பார்க்கிறதுன்னு புரியல்லே.
அப்படியா? சரி. இப்ப நான் ஒருத்தரை சொல்றேன். அவரைப்போய் பாருங்க
யார் அவர் ?
அவர் தான் திருப்பதி வெங்கடாஜலபதி!

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, "You should do it because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.
The husband said, "You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."
Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages that it indeed says... "HEBREWS"

அவர் பெண்டாட்டிதான் அவரை அவ்வளவு நல்லா கவனிச்சிக்கிறாங்க. அருமையா சமையல் பண்ணிப் போடறாங்க. வீட்டு வேலைகளையெல்லாம் பொறுப்பா தலைமேலே போட்டுக்கிட்டு நல்லபடியா செஞ்சி முடிக்கிறாங்க. அப்படி இருக்கும்போது அவர் ஏன் எல்லார் எதிரிலேயும் அவங்களைத் திட்டிப் பேசிக்கிட்டே இருக்கார்.

அதுவா? அப்பத்தான் அவரை நாலு பேர் ஆம்பிளைன்னு மதிப்பாங்களாம். இல்லேன்னா அவரை (henpecked husband) பொண்டாட்டி தாசன்னு சொல்லிடுவாங்களாம்.

பிச்சைக்காரர் : பத்து நாளைக்கு முந்திதான் ஒரு மவராசன் 5000 ரூபாய்க்கு சில்லரையா வேணும்னு சொல்லி எங்கிட்டே அஞ்சு ஆயிரம் நோட்டைக் கொடுத்துட்டு என் கையிலே இருந்த அத்தனை சில்லரையையும் வாங்கிக் கிட்டு மேற்கொண்டு நான் சில்லரையைக் கொடுத்த உதவிக்கு நன்றியா ஒரு ஐநூறு நோட்டைக் கொடுத்துட்டுப் போனார். இப்ப என் கிட்டே இருக்கிறது அவ்வளவும் 5 ஆயிரம் ரூபா நோட்டும் அவர் கூடக் கொடுத்த இந்த ஒரு ஐநூறு ரூபா நோட்டும்தான். போதாததுக்கு நேத்துலே இருந்து எப்பவும் ஒண்ணு ரெண்டைச் சில்லறையாப் போடறவங்க கூட இப்ப போடமட்டேங்கறாங்க. என்ன பண்றதுன்னே புரியல்லே?

இந்த நாய் எனக்குச்சொந்தம்
அப்படியா? என்ன சொந்தம்? சித்தப்பாவா? பெரியப்பாவா?

அமெரிக்காவுக்குப் போய்விட்டு வந்தப்புறம் பாட்டி ரொம்பவும் மாறிட்டாங்க
எப்படிடா சொல்றே?
இப்ப எல்லாம் பாட்டின்னு கூப்பிட்டாலே கோவிச்சிக்கிறாங்க

ANECDOTE
This is no joke! It really happened!
When we sent a proposal to Delhi for sanction of funds for conducting seminars in our department, giving the break up details for the same such as payment to lecturers, cost of their travel and accommodation, cost of refreshments etc, we got the approval from Delhi within a few days, a very rare gesture indeed! But when we saw in the sanction order an approval for an item 'SNAKES' @ Rs 10/- per candidate per day, we were flabbergasted! (snakes for Rs 10/- per candidate. It was not a bad amount at that time. But what can you get now for that paltry Rs10/- ? not even a rat!). It took sometime for us to realise that it must be SNACKS and later on got it confirmed over phone from Delhi that it was only a typographical error! With that our worry over searching for supply of snakes to the participants, which would have been a sneaky task, was over!

An American farmer was on holiday in Wales. He could not resist exploring the hill farms north of Aberystwyth. At lunch time he dropped into a pub and fell into easy conversation with a Welsh farmer.

'How big is your spread?' , asked the American. 'Well look you, it's about 20 acres he said' . Only 20 acres the American responded, back in Texas I can get up at sunrise, saddle my horse and ride all day, when I return at supper time, I'll be lucky to cover half my farm'. ' Dew dew', said the Welshman, 'I once had horse like that, but sent him to the knackers yard.'

கம்பெனி ஆபீஸர்: : என்னய்யா இது? என்ன பண்ணியிருக்கே?

புதிதாக வேலைக்குச்சேர்ந்தவர்: நீங்க தானே சார் கேட்டீங்க குறைஞ்சது மூணு கொடேஷனாவது வேணும்னு. அதான் நான் அஞ்சு கொடேஷன் கொடுத்திருக்கேன் சார். ஷேக்ஸ்பியரிலே இருந்து ஒண்ணு, ஜான்ஸனோடே கொடேஷன் ஒண்ணு...

க. ஆபீஸர்: நிறுத்து. உன்னை நம்ம ஆபீஸுக்கு வேண்டிய ஸ்டேஷனரிக்கு கொறஞ்சது மூணு கொடேஷனாவது வாங்கச் சொன்னா ஷேக்ஸ்பியர், ஜான்ஸன்னு சொல்லிக்கிட்டு இருக்கே. இதை யாரையா கேட்டா?

கம்பெனி அஸிஸ்டண்ட்: அது தாங்க டிரபிள் காலேஜூலே இருந்து நேரா நாம வேலைக்கு ஆட்களை எடுத்தா.

A true incident!

The students were working in the laboratory when suddenly bottles tumbled down the table, chemicals got spilled over and there was utter chaos in the lab. The lecturer in chargé rushed to see what was happening and when he found every thing in a mess there, he got upset and being short tempered and cantankerous by nature, shouted at the students and asked them as to who was responsible for all that mess.

Nobody came forward to own the mistake. When he pulled up a student at random and questioned him, he said nervously that HE HAD NOT DONE IT AND THAT HE WAS TOTALLY IRREESPONSIBLE

அவன் யாருங்க? ரேஸே கதியா கிடக்கிறானே?
அவனா? அவன் தான் கதிரேசன்
எங்கே போனாலும் நடந்தே போவானே. அவன் யாருங்க?
அவன்தான் இவனோட தம்பி நடரஜன்!

அந்த நோயாளி ரொம்ப பக்திமான் போல இருக்கே?
எப்படிச்சொல்றே?
அடிக்கடி நரசிம்மா, நரசிம்மான்னு சொல்லிக்கிட்டு இருக்காரே.
அவர் கூப்பிடறது நரசிம்மசாமியை இல்லே. இங்க இருக்கிற நரசு அம்மாவை.

Cracking jokes!
'There are altogether a dozen cracks in the building ' Said the engineer who had come to inspect that office room after a complaint was lodged with him about the poor condition of that old building.
"But we are only eleven in our Department including our Professor" said that youngish lecturer who took over the post only a few days before!

Guru: If tomorrow is the end of the world, what will be your reaction?

Sishya: I will be the happiest person on earth, for I need not have to worry about returning all the loans that i have taken

இவர் ஓடற ரயிலிலிருந்து விழுந்து தப்பிச்சவருங்க.

ஓடற ரயிலிலிருந்து விழுந்தும் தப்பிச்சவரா? இல்லே ஓடற ரயிலே இருந்து விழுந்ததனாலே தப்பிச்சவரா?

(Introducing his friend to another friend) He is Mr Renganathan, ,......Foreign Returned!
I am so sorry to learn it. But why was he returned by the foreign Government?

பையன் என்ன பண்றான்?
அவன் எம்பியே படிக்கிறான்.
ஏன்? உட்கார்ந்தே படிக்கலாமே. எதுக்காக எம்பணும்?

பையன்: புது தமிழ் வாத்தியார் எப்பப்பார்த்தாலும் என்கிட்டே ஏதாவது செய்யுளைச்சொல்லி அதை விளக்குமாறு கேட்டுத்தொந்திரவு பண்ணிக்கிட்டே இருக்கார்
அம்மா : ஒரு விளக்குமாறு வாங்கறதுக்குக்கூட துப்பு இல்லாத வாத்தியார் உன் கிட்டே போய் விளக்குமாறு கேக்கறாரே. அசிங்கமாயிருக்கு கேக்கறதுக்கே.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back