• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Kadi Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajuvish

ஒரு சிறுவன் தனது செல்லில் சார்ஜ் செய்ய ஒரு கடைக்கு சென்றான். கடைக்காரரிடம் கேட்டான் "அண்ணா, 10 ரூபாய்க்கு ரீசார்ஜ் செய்தால் எவ்ளோ ரூபாய்க்கு பேசலாம்?". அவர் சொன்னார் "6 ரூபாய்க்கு பேசலாம் தம்பி". அந்த சிறுவன் கேட்டான் "அப்ப மீதி 4 ரூபாய்க்கு முறுக்கு தாங்க".

rajuvish

சோமு: உங்கள் ஊரில் சாதனையாளர்கள் யாராவது பிறந்திருக்கிறார்களா?
ராமு: இல்லை. எங்கள் ஊரில் இதுவரை பிறந்தது அனைத்துமே குழந்தைகள்தான்.

rajuvish

In a Tokyo Hotel : Is forbitten to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such thing is please not to read notis.

In another Japanese hotel room : Please to bathe inside the tub.

In a Bucharest hotel lobby : The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable.

rajuvish

Prayer!

Lord, You know that I am growing older.
Keep me from becoming talkative and possessed with the idea that I must express myself on every subject.
Release me from the craving to straighten out everyone's affairs.
Keep me from the recital of endless detail. Give me wings to get to the point.
Seal my lips when I am inclined to tell of my aches and pains. They are increasing with the years and my love to speak of them grows sweeter as time goes by.
Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong.
Make me thoughtful but not nosy; helpful but not bossy.
With my vast store of wisdom and experience, it does seem a pity not to use it all.
But You know, Lord, that I want a few friends at the end.

PostScript:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change;
the realist adjusts the sails.

We don't stop laughing because we grow old;

we grow old because we stop laughing.

Last edited:

rajuvish

(Imported humour):
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper." "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking fancy meal!" "I know all that." "Then why did you invite a friend for supper?" "Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

rajuvish

நீதிபதி : நகையைத் திருடிட்டேன்னு உன் மேல் உள்ள வழக்கில் நீ குற்றவாளி
இல்லைன்னு நிரூபணம் ஆகிடுச்சு, நீ போகலாம்.
குற்றவாளி : அப்டீன்னா திருடின நகைகளை நானே வச்சுக்கட்டுமா சாமி..

rajuvish

நோயாளி: டாக்டர், வயித்துவலி என்னால பொறுக்க முடியல
டாக்டர்: வயிறு வலிக்கும்போது, நீங்க ஏன் பொறுக்கப் போறீங்க.

மனைவி: ஏங்க கொஞ்சம் வாங்க, குழந்தை அழுவுது.
கணவன்: அடியே, உன்னை எவன் மேக்கப் இல்லாம குழந்தை பக்கத்துல போகச் சொன்னது.

மிருகக் காட்சி சாலையில் புலி ஒன்று, பார்வையாளரில் ஒருவனைக் கொன்றுவிட்டது. அதைக் கண்டு பக்கத்து கூண்டில் இருந்த குரங்கு புலியைப் பார்த்துக் கேட்டது
குரங்கு: ஏன் அவனைக் கொன்னே...
புலி : அந்தப் பரதேசி நாய் மூணு மணி நேரமா என்னைப் பார்த்துச் சொல்றான் “எவ்ளோ பெரிய பூனைன்னு.

rajuvish

"As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two... " (Sir Norman Wisdom)

" One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money." (Edgar Watson Howe)

"A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! " (Doug Larson)

"A harmful truth is always better then...a useful lie! " (Eric Bolton)

" When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me." (Erno Philips)

rajuvish

Two friends are driving a Car, one puts on the indicator and asks the
other to check whether its working, he puts his head out and says:
"YES...NO...YES....NO...YES...NO..."

wrongan

It is a big company where the boss is an English man.The deputy manager an Iyengar requested for leave for performing "purattasi sanikkizhamai puja".The boss called him and asked him to bring the concerned leave file,Going through the file the boss told him he has not took leave last year for this purpose ,As there is no precedance he is not sanctioned leave.Suddenly the wise officer replied that Sir last year purattasi sanikkizhmai fall(fell) on a sunday.The boss said OK then alright you can avail leave.

harryrulz

great ones... in reply to baghya's kadis - for no.2 = iyer athula meenangara ponnu irundhu avala pudicha iyer aathuliyum meena pudikkalam... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.