• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.
வக்கீல்: எப்பவும் எதிர் தரப்பு சொல்றதை கேட்டுக்கணும்.

அவன்: ஐயா, இதைத் தயவு செஞ்சி என் மனைவி கிட்டே வந்து சொல்றீங்களா?

Are you a policeman?' Mary asked.

'Yes,' answered Roger smiling.

'My mum said if I was ever in trouble then I ought to ask a policeman for help. Is that true?'

'Of course,' uttered Roger.

'Then will you please tie my shoelace?' said Mary.

என்அண்ணாவுக்குப் புத்திர தோஷம் இருக்குன்னு சொல்றார் ஒரு ஜோஸ்யர்.

பெண் கல்யாணத்துக்காக ஜோசியர் கிட்டே ஜாதகத்தைக் காண்பிச்சிக் கேட்டா பெண்ணுக்கு செவ்வாய் தோஷம்னு சொல்லிட்டார்.

என் மனைவிக்கு உடம்பு எப்பவும் படுத்தறதேன்னு இன்னொரு ஜோஸ்யர்கிட்டே போய்க் கேட்டா அவளுக்கு தோஷ பரிகாரம் பண்ணனும்னு சொல்றார்.

சரி கோவிலுக்குப் போய் பரிகாரமா அர்ச்சனை பண்ணப் போனா கோவில்லே பயங்கரக் கும்பல். என்னன்னு விசாரிச்சா இன்னிக்குக் கோவில்லே பிரதோஷம்னு சொல்றாங்க..

டாக்டரைப் பார்க்கப்போனா எனக்கு கடும் ஜலதோஷம்னு மருந்து கொடுத்துட்டார். இப்படி நாளுக்கு ஒரு தோஷமும் ஆளுக்கு ஒரு தோஷமுமா சொல்லிக்கிட்டு இருந்தா நான் என்ன ஆறது?

உங்க பேர் என்னவோ?

அதை ஏன் கேக்கறீங்க? என் பேர் சந்தோஷம்.

Steve, age 6 years, became lost in the sports complex known as HMS Temeraire, the Royal Navy Physical Training centre in Portsmouth, UK. Seeing a ladies locker room [changing facility] in front of him he darted in to ask for help. When he was spotted the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. Steve watched in amazement and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?'

சண்டை போட்டா அதை அப்பப்போ மறந்துடணும். சும்மா அதையே நினைச்சிக்கிட்டு இருக்கக் கூடாதுன்னு எங்க அப்பா அடிக்கடி என் கிட்டே சொல்லுவார். ஆனா எங்க சரித்திர வாத்தியார் எவன் எவன் எத்தனை வருஷத்துக்கு முன்னாடி யாரோடே எதுக்காக சண்டை போட்டான்னு கேட்டுக் கேட்டு என் உயிரை எடுத்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கார். ஒரு நாள் அப்பா கிட்டே சொல்லி வாத்தியாருக்குப் புத்திமதி சொல்லச் சொல்லணும்.

ஏன் எல்லாரும் இப்படி தலைதெறிக்க ஓடறாங்க?

ஓட்டப் பந்தயம் நடக்குது. யார் முதல்லே வராங்களோ அவங்களுக்கு வெள்ளிக் கோப்பை பரிசு கிடைக்கும்.

யாராவது ஒருத்தருக்குத்தானே பரிசு கிடைக்கப்போகுது. அப்படி இருக்கும்போது எல்லாரும் ஏன் இப்படி ஓடறாங்க?

Jack, the Westbourne village police officer, parked his van outside the police station in Havant and was about to collect his police dog, a German shepherd, from the back. The dog was barking rather loudly and a little boy who was watching asked the policeman, 'Is that a dog you've got there?'
'Yes,' smiled Jack.
The little boy looked extremely puzzled and eventually asked, 'What did he do?'why have you arrested him?

I told my friend that 'My father has never been abroad. But he is NRI.'
He asked me 'how'?
'Because he is N.Ramachandra Iyer' I told him.
' I belong to BC. But after 1994 I became SC too'
'How is it possible? You told me just now that your father is NR Iyer' he quipped.
'yes. It is true. I belong to Brahmin Community(BC) . After 1994, I became a Senior Citizen(SC)' I told him

He: sir, you said you have a Sikh wife. Is that a love marriage?
Me: No. You are wrong. I said I have a sick wife.

Jack, the Westbourne village police officer, parked his van outside the police station in Havant and was about to collect his police dog, a German shepherd, from the back. The dog was barking rather loudly and a little boy who was watching asked the policeman, 'Is that a dog you've got there?'
'Yes,' smiled Jack.
The little boy looked extremely puzzled and eventually asked, 'What did he do?'why have you arrested him?

இன்றைய உலகம்

ரௌடியின் மகன் : அப்பா எனக்கு என் வாத்தியாரோடே ஒரு பிரச்சினை இருந்தது. என்ன பண்றதுன்னே தெரியல்லே. கடைசியிலே ஒரு விதமா அதை முடிச்சுட்டேன். இந்தாங்க அப்பா உங்க கத்தி

Hi everybody
When I went to States for the first time, the American high culture addressing everyone Hi, Hi as though people are bullocks intrigued me very much and I felt insulted, but in due course I got used to it just like the Indian bullocks and I also started addressing every one that way which now I believe is one sure way of confirming and establishing equality among all living creatures on earth!

If there is a bus strike, the roads are safe
If there is a railway strike, rail accidents are less
If there is a doctors' strike, patients are safe for the time being
If there is a bank strike, you spend less on those days
If there is a students' strike, teachers have a hay day
If there is a teachers' strike, students have a jolly good time
If there is a government servants' strike, those days are corruption free
Then why worry about strikes?

குரு: சிஷ்யா, யோகா செஞ்சி முடிச்சவுடனே ஒரு நிம்மதி கிடைக்கும்
சிஷ்யன்: ஆமாம் குருவே!செஞ்சி முடிச்சவுடனே அப்பாடா முடிஞ்சதுடான்னு ஒரு நிம்மதி கிடைச்சுது

தீட்சதர்: (தன் மகனிடம்) டேய் எனக்கு பெங்களூருக்கு ஒரு ரயில் டிக்கட் வாங்கிண்டு வாடா
மகன்: (மறுநாள்) இந்தாங்கப்பா டிக்கட் (டிக்கட்டை அப்பாவிடம் கொடுக்கிறான்)
தீட்சதர்: (டிக்கட்டைப்பார்த்துவிட்டு) என்னடா, நான் பெங்களூருக்கு டிக்கட் வாங்கிண்டு வரச்சொன்னா நீ திருச்சிக்கு டிக்கட் வாங்கிண்டு வந்திருக்கே!
மகன்: அப்பா பெங்களூரு டிக்கட் கெடக்கல்லே. தீர்ந்து போயிடுத்து. திருச்சி டிக்கட் கெடச்சது. அதனாலெ அதை வாங்கிண்டு வந்துட்டேன்.
தீட்சதர்: மடையா இதை வச்சிண்டு என்னடா பண்றது?இப்படி பண்ணிப்பிட்டியே
மகன்: நீஙக தானே நேத்து சொன்னேள் கெடைக்கறதை வச்சிண்டு சந்தோஷப்படணுமே தவிர கிடைக்காததை நெனச்சு வருத்தப்படக்கூடாதுன்னு

Nathan, after his first day at school, returned home and told his mother, 'I'm wasting my time at school. I can't read, I can't write. Somebody is standing and talking, but does not allow me to talk.'

ஏணியை எடுத்துக்கிட்டு எங்கே கிளம்பிட்டீங்க?

என் பெண்டாட்டிக்கு ஒட்டகப் பால் கொடுக்கச்சொல்லி வைத்தியர் சொல்லி இருக்கார். அதான் ஒட்டகப் பாலைக் கறக்கறதுக்கு ஏணியை எடுத்துக்கிட்டுப் போறேன்.

வந்தவர் : ஒரு ஆள் காக்கா வலிப்புலே நடு ரோட்டிலே விழுந்து கைகாலெல்லாம் ௨தறிக்கிட்டிருக்கான். எல்லாரும் சும்மா வேடிக்கை பார்த்துக்கிட்டிருக்கீங்க?
கூட்டத்தில் ஒருவர்:ஆ! அப்படியா? நாங்க எல்லாம் சினிமா dance sequence shooting நடக்குதுன்னு இல்லே பார்த்துக்கிட்டிருக்கோம்!

உங்க பேரனுக்கு பூணூல் போடப்போறதா கேள்விப்பட்டேனே. எங்கே போடப்போறேள்?
எல்லாம் இடது தோள்பட்டைக்கு குறுக்கேதான்

An elderly American couple went on holiday to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker explained to the husband that "You can have her shipped home for $5,000 or you can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150."

The man thought about it and told him that he would just have his wife shipped home.

The undertaker was surprised. He asked the man: "Why would you spend $5,000 to have your wife shipped home when it would be wonderful for her to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The husband replied: "Long ago, a man died here, was buried, and three days later he rose from the dead. I can't take that risk."

இவர்தான்டா சின்ன வயசுலே நீ குளத்துலே விழுந்த போது தன்னோடு உயிரைப் பத்திக் கொஞ்சம் கூடக் கவலைப்படாமல் குளத்துலே குதிச்சி உன்னைக் காப்பாத்தியவர்.

நான் அம்பத்தஞ்சு வருஷமா கஷ்டப் படறதுக்கு இவர்தான் காரணமா?

இவங்க திருந்துவாங்களா?

என்ன சோகமா இருக்கீங்க?

முந்தி எல்லாம் ஆபீசுலே டேபிளுக்கு அடியாலே நாங்க 5000 இல்லை 10000 வாங்கற வழக்கம். எல்லாரும் 500 இல்லை 1000 ரூபாயாக் கொடுப்பாங்க. கொடுக்கிறவங்களுக்கும் சௌகரியம், வாங்கறவங்களுக்கும் சௌகரியம். இப்ப அந்த ரெண்டு நோட்டும் செல்லாம போயிட்டுது. அதனாலே எல்லாரும் 100 இல்லே 50 ஆ கொடுக்க ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டாங்க. இது கொடுக்கிறவங்களுக்கும் சிரமம், வாங்கறவங்களுக்கும் சிரமம்.

பொறுத்து இருங்க. கொஞ்ச நாள்தான். 500 அப்புறம் 2000 ரூபா நோட்டு வருது. அப்ப பழையபடி எல்லாம் சரியாயிடும்.

நரிக்குறவங்க முன்னேற நாம ஊக்குவிக்கணும்
என்னங்க சொல்றீங்க நீங்க? அவங்களே கஷ்டப்பட்டு ஊக்கு வித்துத்தான் பொழச்சிக்கிட்டு இருக்காங்க.அப்படி இருக்க நாம வேறே அவங்களுக்குப்போட்டியா ஊக்கு விக்க ஆரம்பிச்சா எப்படிங்க?

There is so much of smoke there near the auditorium. What is the matter?
Nothing. There is a symposium going on 'Smoking and its hazards'. The participants now have a small break. They are all relaxing outside smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back