• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jokes

drsundaram

[1] the nervous secret service agent

He heads towards his limo, when an aspiring assassin steps forward aiming a gun.

An alarmed secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!”

This startles the would-be assassin and in that moment of hesitation he is taken down by other agents.

Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in hell made you shout ‘Mickey Mouse’?”

Anxious, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout… ‘Donald, duck!’”

[2]Indian

[3] The final Exam

He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window. He then removes his turban and throws it away as well. His shirt, pants, socks and watch follow suit.

The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on.

‘Oye, I am only following the instructions,’ Premdeep replies, ‘it says here, “Answer the following questions in brief.”‘

he is literally with only his undergarment ['jatti']

Latest ads

Back