• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I C and I R weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When someone comes here to mix IC and IR marriages with a 'Gun' this member conveniently keeps quite... why....?

IMHO intentional and wilful silence, when one is supposed to protest, also deserve immediate attention of a health expert.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

When someone comes here to mix IC and IR marriages with a 'Gun' this member conveniently keeps quite... why....?

IMHO intentional and wilful silence, when one is supposed to protest, also deserve immediate attention of a health expert.. lol

Dont worry....free treatment for Forum members.

Just state your problems..I will solve it for you faster than a speeding bullet.

Krishji, your observations are true, but they are not really caste specific.
Very true, Biswa Sir!
Krish Sir knows the trend of youngsters very well. He should have left our forum members to guess his age!! :decision:

Somehow he did not!
wink-new.png

It is getting cold. Rajiramji is putting a lot of ice on head of krish44.

Mogambo khush hua.

See Amrish puri on you tube

Dont worry....free treatment for Forum members.

Just state your problems..I will solve it for you faster than a speeding bullet.

I just remember the heated discussion between the Narayana Member and the poster. And the discussion taking turn about mental asylum, etc on cockroach issue.

That being the case, even the chronic patient who quite often bring this subject here may think twice about accepting your offer. lol

"Everything we start looking from the prism of caste."

Revered all-knowing professor Sri Krish44 Sir is simply unable to get out of his mental rut. Or to discard his distorting tinted glasses. Or to resist waving his rod at others who do not necessarily think like him. Following is an example of his delirium:-

The days of drum beating ones caste telling dalits to get out of their path is over.

(Ignoring the grammatical faux pas) We all know this.

What he really means is that the wonderfully liberating intoxicating days have now come when you publicly can and should condemn a Sharma for calling himself a Sharma, a Pandit for calling himself a Pandit, a Shaastrigal for calling himself a Shaasthrigal, a Kurukkal for calling himself a Kurukkal, et cetera ad infinitum. Not forgetting an irate Iyengar.

According to our professor's credo, all Brahmins should get out of the way when a Dalit approaches, blowing his horn, clashing his cymbals.

"Though there is reservation policy to rectify the economic imbalances in indian society, it perhaps gives a fillip to more casteism."

The professor has apparently never heard of the "creamy layer" -- Dalits oppressing Dalits, SCs and STs oppressing their
fellows, OBCs oppressing OBCs. And all of these oppressing one another whenerver they can.

In his dream world (should be "world of fantasy"), all Brahmins and all caste-Hindus oppress all non-Brahmins and oppress all caste-Hindus who use caste-names like Chettiars, Pillais, Thevars, Mudaliars, Vellaalars; but (hurray! hurrah!) no non-Brahmins oppress Brahmins, not even the Governments both at Central and at State levels, through discriminatory practices and laws such as land re-distributions and "reservations".

Tongue-in-cheek, our professor loftily proclaims:-

People are respected for their knowledge, their outlook, the way they treat all humanfolk.

Obviously "all humanfolk" excludes fellow-Brahmins, especially fellow Tamil-Brahmins.

Should people not be respected for their innate charitable regard for fellow-humans, for their reverence of their past, for their acceptance of the present, for their optimism about the future, for their deep and wide scholarship and learning, for their willingness to share with others, for their standing by their principles, for their courage to call a spade a spade?

By the way, Prof Krish44, you do not look FROM a prism. You look THROUGH a prism, but see nothing. Never attended Physics class at school, did you, Sir?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Can this unbroken lineage back to Agastya rishi or somebody equally noble be proved without a doubt? Or is it only proof by induction?

Surely, Sri Biswa, if he is a practising Braahmana, cannot be ignorant of the practice that during our shraaddhams, pithru tharppanams, we trace back our lineage to father, grandfather and great-grandfather?

Others we honour are "gnyaatha-agnyaatha pithrus". We know they exist, but cannot recall their names.

If Sri Biswa can trace his own lineage back to Agasthya, Jaabaali, or other rishis, can he kindly let me know? Thanks.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

"Brahmins also use the place to which they belong as surname."

Another vivid example of Prof Krish44 tripping over his tongue.

No, Prof. BRAHMINS DO NOT HAVE SURNAMES. Or middle names. No John F Kennedy. Nor Barak Hussein Obama. Nor Harry S Truman. Nor Franklin D Rooseveldt.

Normally in our full names, our village name precedes, is followed by our father's name, then our own name as given during naama-karanam, and then our caste name.

Why stand the truth on its head and try to make the village name the invented incorrect surname?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

"In my humble opinion, he (Veteran Krish 44) is nothing but a ‘reel'/dubious Professor who is prone to wander in dreamland most of the time and come here to write whatever his disturbed mind says which will be far from ground reality."

Really and truly, Sri Rudran, Senior Member, Sir, am grateful for the timely upadesham. Was only saluting a distinguished person for his obvious displayed distinction.

Ahem!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

"Brahmins also use the place to which they belong as surname."

Another vivid example of Prof Krish44 tripping over his tongue.

No, Prof. BRAHMINS DO NOT HAVE SURNAMES. Or middle names. No John F Kennedy. Nor Barak Hussein Obama. Nor Harry S Truman. Nor Franklin D Rooseveldt.

Normally in our full names, our village name precedes, is followed by our father's name, then our own name as given during naama-karanam, and then our caste name.

Why stand the truth on its head and try to make the village name the invented incorrect surname?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

I understand your frustration. But when you fill out applications, they generally want a Family/last name, Middle Name, and a first name.

wMost of the TB hen they moved out of Tamil Nadu had dropped the "Iyer/Iyengar" from their name (few exceptions).

So fathers name or the village name became the last name. If you used your village name as the first name then others(non-tamilians) will call you by your village name.

In Andhra, they have the "intiperu" and they use that as the last name.
It is the Tamilians who generally do not have the last name get into this problem. Generally, fathers, First name becomes the children's last name. And the subsequent generation continues that practice.

By the way in the parlance of texting or postings, CAPS or bolding letters is for shouting.

Last edited:
....... If you used your village name as the first name then others(non-tamilians) will call you by your village name.
This happened in the U S of A. My nephew C. K. P and his wife were waiting for an interview and he had given his

full name as Cuddalore (native place) Krishnamoorthy (his fathers name) followed by his name starting in P. The

announcer called a name 'Mr. KyooddaloozhE' and he did not know that he was being called, till his smart wife guessed

that it was 'Mr. Cuddalore'! :)

I just remember the heated discussion between the Narayana Member and the poster. And the discussion taking turn about mental asylum, etc on cockroach issue.

That being the case, even the chronic patient who quite often bring this subject here may think twice about accepting your offer. lol

Usually the impossible to treat ones resists treatment.

I understand your situation...Ma Suchah.

"The announcer called a name 'Mr. KyooddaloozhE' and he did not know that he was being called, till his smart wife guessed that it was 'Mr. Cuddalore'!"

What else can you expect of uneducated (ineducable?) arrogant Americans who think Singapore is in China, near Shanghai? Who do not know where India is? And have to be told it is next to Pakistan? Then turn round and say, without blushing, "Oh, occupying Kashmir, are you?"

Yes, Madam Rai Ram, happened not so long ago at the US Immigration counter in Toronto, when I was returning to San Francisco after performing Bhagavathi Seva for a friend in Canada.

In their paranoia, they cannot distinguish between turbanned Indian Sikhs and North African Arabs, and have shot one or two of the former on sight.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Usually the impossible to treat ones resists treatment.

I understand your situation...Ma Suchah.

I have read about Doctors who are poor in observation and equally in Diagnostic decision making, such Doctors' prescription and the effects of medication on patients... most will be inconclusive.....and now I understand your situation.

Better to think about spreading smile and love and try to remain impartial, if you are not allergic. :)

"When you fill out applications, they generally want a Family/last name, Middle Name, and a first name. Most of the TB when they moved out of Tamil Nadu had dropped the "Iyer/Iyengar" from their name (few exceptions)."

Quite so, Sri Prasad1. Had they kept their Iyer, Iyengar, Sharma and other identities as their surname, this mishap might not have happened. Some fuse caste identity with own name. My Chittappa called himself Gopalier, instead of Gopala Iyer.

Thanks for the gentle advice. Was not intending to shout, but to whisper loudly to attract the professor's wandering attention. He had not given his e-mail address, so couldn't communicate with him direct.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

I have read about Doctors who are poor in observation and equally in Diagnostic decision making, such Doctors' prescription and the effects of medication on patients... most will be inconclusive.....and now I understand your situation.

Better to think about spreading smile and love and try to remain impartial, if you are not allergic. :)

One has to be very patient in dealing with resistant minds.

They usually find fault with everyone and everything including treatment options.

Usually ECT is.the final resort.

Was not intending to shout, but to whisper loudly to attract the professor's wandering attention.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

You are right Sir

For some who turn a deaf hear to others, it is becoming just and necessary to draw their attention..

Some take it hot and some take it cold... and some take it in the pot ..... days old.

Biswa Ji...Only maternity was a certainty in the days where DNA testing was not available.

You are right Renukaji. Hence the Jews being smart, propagate Judaism through the maternal side.

However the caste asserting forum member here says that he is doing as his daddy did. He is totally mum about his mum.

One has to be very patient in dealing with resistant minds.

They usually find fault with everyone and everything including treatment options.

Usually ECT is.the final resort.

I now understand as to why most patients don't trust their Doctors and prefer to go for a second opinion.

Iyer ji is busy preparing fresh arguments to counteract a lost cause.

His surname has been sullied.

Dalits are refusing to give way to him on the roads.

Even the whites would not treat his caste as surname.

This forum refuses to get into discussions regarding his views on brahmins way of life he professes to observe.

Will tamil nadu govt give some doles to him ?

Brahmins like him deserve special consideration.

Senior citizen plus a brahmin of the purest variety.

You are right Renukaji. Hence the Jews being smart, propagate Judaism through the maternal side.

However the caste asserting forum member here says that he is doing as his daddy did. He is totally mum about his mum.

Dear Biswa ji,

That is why society made all rules to control females..its becos we are the cradle of life..we hold the secret for any lineage.

Men can only hope a progeny is theirs...now I guess you understand the fear of Varnasankar.

This is where a man loses out to a female...only tru a mother a child knows who his/her father is.

A child calls out "Amma/Ma/Ummi/Ammi" automatically...even a calf calls out Maaaaaaa but not Paaaaaa!LOL

A mother has to say "This is your Appa/Abba/Pita".

Yes..Jews are smart!..the understand Mitochondrial DNA is solely inherited from mother.

Dont Jews win the most Nobel Prizes for everything and anything?

Last edited:
People do not take a second wife because they do not trust first wife.

They only think that more the merrier.

But in many cases it is double whammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back