• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Horoscope Matching - Chevvaai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What isthere in love to understand. The love shoud blossom only after marriage between husband and wife. That is true love . Going to movies ,hotels, secretly kissing each other in the absence of others, before marriage, are not true love. Only senior citizens know about love more than the present day youngsters. Most of these youngsters copy these lovescenes from the movies and enact the same in real life and think they are actually in real love.Senior citizens are strong in their mindset and persons like you do not understand them. God bless you all my dear.

Love is another emotion; like anger, sadness, pity, humour etc. It is not a 24 x 7 x lifetime business. Before marriage it wanders, in the beginning of married life it drools, first issue takes away some and second issue takes away the rest. After that it is all pretensions. True love is the love between the mother and her issues. And another brand of love is what the post # 28 says between man and woman if they become companion and friends to each other slowly and steadily and persistently over the years.

What isthere in love to understand. The love shoud blossom only after marriage between husband and wife. That is true love . Going to movies ,hotels, secretly kissing each other in the absence of others, before marriage, are not true love. Only senior citizens know about love more than the present day youngsters. Most of these youngsters copy these lovescenes from the movies and enact the same in real life and think they are actually in real love.Senior citizens are strong in their mindset and persons like you do not understand them. God bless you all my dear.

dear Sir,

It is a known fact that every generation feels they discovered love and know love better..but the fact remains that none of us actually know what love is.

Love is the greatest trick played by nature on living entities for continuation of species..hence its Moha(the sanskrit word for Love between husband and wife is not Deiviga Anbu or Deiviga Kadhal..its Moha meaning infatuation)

Moha is needed for pro creation and nothing more..but as we age an stay with a person for many years as in husband and wife..deep friendship develops..a close bond..so close that one can literally hear ...

" Mustafa Mustafa Don't Worry Mustafaa
Kaalam Nam Thozhan Mustafaa
Day-By-Day, Day-By-Day Vaazhkaip Payanam Day-By-Day
Muzhugaatha Shippae Friendship Thaan".

Its this ship called friendship that enables a husband and wife to sail thru life.

But God knows better than us..cos friendship alone is not enough to make a male and female stay together that is why God threw in some action and reaction of the Vatsyayana kind.

So all of you are giving wise advises to lovers. The best among such advise is that one given by Madam.Renukaji, that the best lovvu is lovers do not stay together but meet secretly from time to time. Ok. What for they have to meet secretly? They could very well decide between themselves for a day/night standing.

Dear Sir,

Thank you sir for selecting my advise as the best advice.
Since you asked a question I am willing to answer:

First of all your question is a good question...when they meet secretly they can discuss the following:

1)How was your day at work

2)How is life treating you

3)Some discuss even about God and philosophy

4)Discuss personal issues

5)Give each other advise to run their lives better

Their love is not physical..its a transcendental love that is nameless cos it has no relationship..it is pure and untainted by any formal bond.

It remains free yet gets united to dance in the glory of love..even though they can never be together yet they will never ever be apart.

BTW sir..I was wondering..what were you thinking they would discuss?

Last edited:
renukaji
those who have not held a girls hand before marriage would definitely be curious to know what those dating would discuss

perhaps they have missed out a lot in life

not many know the anguish of one waiting for the other at the place of meeting.

nor the anxiety that some relative or nosy neighbour spotting them at the meeting place'

discussions about office,friends/foes, inconvenient relatives, movies,food,hobbies

horoscopes,stars,gothra matches/mismatches how to surmount?,

how to tackle parents of both sides ,who will yield and be receptive and accept their relationships

even simple bonding and expression of undying love for each other however foolish it might sound to normal people

in case of going in for a permanent relationship ,tackling location mismatches and where to set up their house

money ,dowry,related issues in a marriage and the preferance for a temporary relationship and live in in preferance to marriage untainted by any formal bond

how to live happily with each other and advise each other.

what they discuss when they are in love is done with more regard for each other requirements and needs unlike those arranged by parents where marriage is a

commercial business with gold ,silver and car demands.besides horoscope matches ,status etc

Last edited:
Dear Krish ji,

I agree with you..love and marriage can not be compared.

Oscar Wilde said :
"One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry."

I think he knew what he was talking about.

As we age we should realize the difference between Being in Lovvu and Being in Marriage.

Most people confused Being in Lovvu as the need to be married and many even get more confused that Being in Marriage means a mature strong love.

Most people feel that just becos their spouses are still with them that their marriage is stable,Divine(Deiviga) and a mature love that only they know and youngsters will never ever know.

These types should be put under hypnosis along with their spouses and the findings might be totally not what they preach!LOL

The problem is youngsters only know attraction and oldies only know marriage. No one really knows Love.

I know many might not agree to what you and I say becos the truth is not so palatable if taken neat. Many like their "Truth" on the rocks!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Thank you sir for selecting my advise as the best advice.
Since you asked a question I am willing to answer:

First of all your question is a good question...when they meet secretly they can discuss the following:

1)How was your day at work

2)How is life treating you

3)Some discuss even about God and philosophy

4)Discuss personal issues

5)Give each other advise to run their lives better

Their love is not physical..its a transcendental love that is nameless cos it has no relationship..it is pure and untainted by any formal bond.

It remains free yet gets united to dance in the glory of love..even though they can never be together yet they will never ever be apart.

BTW sir..I was wondering..what were you thinking they would discuss?

The well written first chapter of a love story. What about the next chapter and the rest of the story? LOL.

The well written first chapter of a love story. What about the next chapter and the rest of the story? LOL.

Next chapter starts off just right after the eternal lovers have their first tiff.

Forces of nature too have their quarrels from time to time..a raging wind tries to fight the forest fire but ends up fueling the fire instead..even if they want to fight they end up uniting in love again and again!

(dekha tujhe dekha mene hua mein to crazy
when i saw you i became crazy

tauba meri tauba meri kudi hai to sexy
o my girl you are sexy

aaja meri bahon mein tu aaja baby love me, aa aa) - 2
come in my arms, come o baby love me, come, come

mujhe tu zara si, haan is dil mein entry de
give me little entry into your heart

chupa le yun mujhko na rahe koi exit
hide me like this that should never have exit

(hai love mera hit hit soniye, to phir kaise khit pit soniye
my love is hit hit sweetheart, then why should there have any quarrelsome

to baby badi fit fit soniye na kar aise khit pit khit pit) - 2
you are very fit fit sweetheart, don't do such quarrelsome

Dear Krish ji,

Oscar Wilde said :

As we age we should realize the difference between Being in Lovvu and Being in Marriage.

Most people confused Being in Lovvu as the need to be married and many even get more confused that Being in Marriage means a mature strong love.

Most people feel that just becos their spouses are still with them that their marriage is stable,Divine(Deiviga) and a mature love that only they know and youngsters will never ever know.

These types should be put under hypnosis along with their spouses and the findings might be totally not what they preach!LOL

The problem is youngsters only know attraction and oldies only know marriage. No one really knows Love.

I know many might not agree to what you and I say becos the truth is not so palatable if taken neat. Many like their "Truth" on the rocks!LOL

Youngsters cross the milestone of attraction and travel further. They do not get stuck there. Oldies also cross the milestone of marriage. They never get stranded there.

Like day matures into night love matures into an intimate relationship and further. On the way somewhere at some point the marriage happens. If it does not happen, then after sometime, instead of two people there will be four people regretting. Marriage is only a social necessity and a formal recognition of a given fact. As a bonus it adds security to people involved. When the marriage happens depends on an individual's choice. It may happen first and then love may start or it may come after love.

If in the process explained above, at some point the chemicals got the better of the human being, then the whole process can be run again several times until one finds one's ideal match or keeps floating in a stream of platonic love. LOL.

Next chapter starts off just right after the eternal lovers have their first tiff.

Forces of nature too have their quarrels from time to time..a raging wind tries to fight the forest fire but ends up fueling the fire instead..even if they want to fight they end up uniting in love again and again!

(dekha tujhe dekha mene hua mein to crazy
when i saw you i became crazy

tauba meri tauba meri kudi hai to sexy
o my girl you are sexy

aaja meri bahon mein tu aaja baby love me, aa aa) - 2
come in my arms, come o baby love me, come, come

mujhe tu zara si, haan is dil mein entry de
give me little entry into your heart

chupa le yun mujhko na rahe koi exit
hide me like this that should never have exit

(hai love mera hit hit soniye, to phir kaise khit pit soniye
my love is hit hit sweetheart, then why should there have any quarrelsome

to baby badi fit fit soniye na kar aise khit pit khit pit) - 2
you are very fit fit sweetheart, don't do such quarrelsome

Wow. I am again floored. By the way, you can save time and typing energy by not translating the hindi into English as I am good in Hindi-particularly the filmi variety. LOL.

Dear Krish ji,

Oscar Wilde said :

Even for those in love, many girls in love think love should culminate in marriage while for many it could be a deeply felt emotion for bonding at the best or just a

short felt feeling for another humanbeing . sometimes two highly imperfect beings also get into a relationship as one compensates others shortcoming and fulfills a

need . it might even be a physical or emotional need for one another which might vanish if separated for a while

being in marriage is a different ball game. one might continue in marriage for reasons economic or society binding . many marriages are loveless. when we come

across so many dysfunctional marriages , one starts wondering how these two got together.they continue on day to day basis with a sense of duty more than anything

else . they think of children and their own economic needs and physical security and carry on.there is little or no love. most put up with monsters/witches they have

got tied to for a lifetime. they also lack the courage to separate and start afresh. this is true of many indian marriages

Wow. I am again floored. By the way, you can save time and typing energy by not translating the hindi into English as I am good in Hindi-particularly the filmi variety. LOL.

I just copied and pasted from a website..so the translation came along with it...I am not that great in Hindi at all its only after knowing Sanskrit my Hindi improved!LOL

Even for those in love, many girls in love think love should culminate in marriage while for many it could be a deeply felt emotion for bonding at the best or just a

short felt feeling for another humanbeing . sometimes two highly imperfect beings also get into a relationship as one compensates others shortcoming and fulfills a

need . it might even be a physical or emotional need for one another which might vanish if separated for a while

being in marriage is a different ball game. one might continue in marriage for reasons economic or society binding . many marriages are loveless. when we come

across so many dysfunctional marriages , one starts wondering how these two got together.they continue on day to day basis with a sense of duty more than anything

else . they think of children and their own economic needs and physical security and carry on.there is little or no love. most put up with monsters/witches they have

got tied to for a lifetime. they also lack the courage to separate and start afresh. this is true of many indian marriages

Yup...I agree that many Indian marriages continue becos they lack the courage to separate and its a hassle to stay alone and face life with uncertainty.

So marriage is a safe bet..its economical.

Ask any oldie after one spouse dies..they will say that they miss the person but at the same time wonder how they stayed with that person all their life!

Marriage is like a Love Hate relationship like Dhristharastra and Vidura...where they could never really love each other but neither could they hate each other.

But most spouses think their partners are like Gandhari..willing to turn blind eye to everything in the name of devotion!LOL

Dear Mr. Suresh Kumar, what you have mentioned about yours & your wife's matching is not correct, because, as experienced Astrologer
Over in matching, we confirm, that there is Nakshatra Porutham for Pooram. & Aayilyam. Besides there're Seven , Uthama Porutham out of Ten . What else is needed ? There isRajju Porutham , which is very important asper Astrolology, it is there for both.
We h ave analysed Sivaswamy's & his lover stars & have confirmed that there is absolutely no Chevvoi Dosham & have invited their parents to our place , if they Are in Madras, to explain the Porutham so that we can feel happy that their marriage can be celebrated with full consent of all concerned.
You may help in this.
A.Srinivasan

are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back