• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

HINDI SONGS!! Let us share our favourites, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rekka,

Hope you had a good trip. Thanks for praying for us! Did you find out when we can see Prema Sai Baba?

Thats soo true w/o forum was not naughty :)...ok now please post your fav songs after you have sufficiently recovered from your jet lag and have a good Ganesh Chaturthi!

Dear Amala,

My trip was nice and I had a nice peaceful time being all alone in India from 28th August to 31st August.
So peaceful to be all alone without being tied down to anything.

I still kind of feel spaced out.In fact still blank minded and will only start work on 5th September.
I was all right in India but the moment my plane landed in Malaysia I felt blank and spaced out.
May be its jet lag or I just landed back in the runway of Reality once again.

will start posting once I am not spaced out anymore.

Dear Ravi

Welcome back! I am so happy to see you online over here!! Missed you very much!

Very happy for you about your nice time in India!

Kind regards

Hi Ravi,

Warmest welcome back. Did you and Rekka bump inot each other? Do tell!. Glad you enjoyed your time spent with mum and bro.

I had a great Vinayaka Chaturthi. Had one toooo many modaks and kozhukattais and payasam too! I don't want to see any sweets till Diwali! :)...

My song for today

Piya - Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri - Abhimaan - YouTube

Thank you dear Amala..

Woww, thats good that you had great Vinayaka Chathurthi celebration... :) mmmmm so had lots and lots of sweets to the extent of "thegattufying"???

That was the day when I flown back to Dubai, taking off from Chennai at 3:15am. Since, I have to resume my work on 3rd September (Saturday) and all the flights on 2nd and 3rd September where full, I had to leave on 1st early morning and missed the chance of enjoying Kozhukkattais and Modakams, offered to us by our neighbours.. :(..But its OK. Because yesterday evening I had "Vella Adai" in a Malabari hotel that tastes typically like our Kozhukkattais..:). The ingredients are all same except the shape.

The song from the movie "Abhimaan" is so great Amala!!! I liked it a lot. A melodeous song with beautiful lyrics. A pathos song where the lady is expressing her emotional feelings/disturbances, due to the absense of her man whom she loves.

Here are my songs -

ACCHA TOH HUM CHALTE HAI - YouTube

Dhal gaya din ho gaye sham from ham joli by rafi (jatendar) iffi.flv - YouTube

Dear Amala and all,

My contribution for the day, with my favorites..

From old (Black & White) movie - "CHALTI KA NAAM GAADI" (acted and sung by Kishore Kumar)
Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si - YouTube

From mid time movies - "TEZAAB"
Ek Do Teen - Madhuri Dixit & Anil Kapoor - Tezaab - Bollywood Hit Song - YouTube

From the prresent time movies - "HUM AAPKE HAIN KOUN"
Salman Khan & Madhuri Dixit in Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai - Hum Aapke Hain Koun - YouTube

From the latest movies - "Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani"
Tera Hone Laga Hoon - APKGK (720p HD Song) - YouTube

Fron the albums of Adnan Sami -
Adnan Sami's Dil Keh Raha Music Video - YouTube

Dear Amala,

You know when I was in India..I was eating Thayir Saadam everyday cos i felt thats the least fattening.
In a mall in Bangalore they even had fruits in the curd rice and it was just too tasty.
I ate it with Panneer Tikka cos I missed my mums Paneers dishes at home.
Food in Indian Hotels can get greasy so this time I made it a point to eat only Idli,Thayir Saadam and drink plain water and eat non greasy Paneer dishes.

This time when I left India..dont know why I felt as if I left something behind.May be I miss Baba a lot.
Seeing Him everytime and this time just seeing His Samadhi was so different.

[video=youtube_share;vO35DVm_5ts]http://youtu.be/vO35DVm_5ts[/video]

Last edited:
Soo nice i wanna go to! did you buy any saris/salwars/trinkets? maybe you left you heart behind...it happens when we're on holiday sometimes :)

Soo nice i wanna go to! did you buy any saris/salwars/trinkets? maybe you left you heart behind...it happens when we're on holiday sometimes :)

You know I am bad at shopping abroad.I only bought 2 sarees and 2 Kurti tops and 2 silver Aums but lots of books and signed up for my Diploma in Sanskrit and bought all the modules.
I tend to buy books more.Bought up lots of books from Ramakrishna Mission Blore.

Hey you know what!! In Ramakrishna Mission Blore there is a beautiful rock area with trees with a shrine of Sharada Devi and She had actually sat there and meditated in that spot before.
You should go there.

And you know when I come back I will regret why I never shopped enough.
Hey I bought one nice Revlon Lipstick also.Dont get that shade here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back