• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

HINDI SONGS!! Let us share our favourites, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Amala and all,

My favourites for the day......

From the old film - "AJNABEE"
Kishore Kumar - Ek Ajnabi Hasina Se (Ajnabee 1974) - YouTube

-------------------

From the present time films - "1942 A LOVE STORY"
Rooth Na Jaana song - 1942 A Love Story - YouTube

-------------------

From the latest movie - "LOVE AAJ KAL"
Twist song - Love Aaj Kal - YouTube

Amala, match this movie - "LOVE AAJ KAL". A very nice movie, detailing in a gentle manner as how the Love was in those olden days and now how it is. A very good movie, picturized in a realistic way. No punch dialogues, no fighting, no stunt etc..The movie shoot is in London.

-------------------

From Indie Pop Album - Sung by Asha Bhosle
jaanam samjha karo(asha bhosle).avi - YouTube

Wonderful song selections Anandi!!!!. Thanks for sharing this with all of us here. I could recollect these songs and enjoyed listening/watching to these youtube links.

Thank you Ravi Bhai... All the songs are great in their own way... But, my search is to post the greatest ever... So, I pick up very carefully keeping all of you in mind. My songs should give you a chance to enjoy those moments... That is my one and only wish while posting... Take care... Anandi.

Shri Nara,

I shall second Amala and Wish You A Very Happy Birth Day and Many More Returns Of The Day!!

I shall dedicate to you a birth day song for the occasion....

Hum bhi agar Bacche hote, Door Ki Aawaz - YouTube

The initial lyrics of the song is -

"If we would also been a kid, our name would have been Dablu/Bablu, we would have got Laddu to eat and the world would say - Happy Birth Day To You....

Last edited:
Dear friends,

I don't remember how we happened to meet each other..
I don't remember who got along with whom first..
But we met here in this Forum..
And all I can remember is all of us are together..ALWAYS!!

Thank you all for being my Good Friends!!

Wishing all my friends in this forum, A Very Auspicious Vinayakar Chaturthi in Advance!!

When the topic is of friendship... is there any better song than this...????

Zanjeer Yaari Hai Imaan Mera - YouTube

And this.....???

Tere jaisa yaar kahan from the movie"Yaarana" - YouTube

Dear Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, Greetings.

Thank you for the lovely message.

While I was studying Pre-University course, one afternoon I wagged classes and ended up watching Zanjeer. I love that song you post. But my most favourite song from that movie is (although I don't understand a word)...

Deewane Hai Deewanon Ko song - Zanjeer - YouTube

Cheers!

What about Rulaki gaya sapna mera and Raat akeli hai from same JEWEL THIEF, Mr. Kunjuppu.
First one a sort of Sad tinge from Vyj and second one a close to item song dance by Tanuja.

Last edited:
When people talk of WAQT ( oldie ) with Balraj Sahani, Rajkumar ,Sunil Dutt by B.R. Chopra, they talk about the song AAGE BHI JANE NA TU. But the best song in that movie is YEH MERE ZEHRA SUHI . In the movie the song is sung by Mr. Balraj Sahani . His Wife in the movie shows her shyness for which there is no equivalent. ( Not sure of the name of that Lady ).
Wow Fablous man.

hey amala,
I started work today and kind of almost back to myself.so will contribute more.
This time it took me so long to get back to normal.
It was as if I was in heaven when I was in India and when I came to Msia I could feel as if all tension and stress jump back on me.
You know its actually nice for a married person to take vacations alone sometimes..its gives a mental break.
Must tell my husband to go for one holiday on his own.

I like this song Main Khiladi Tu Anari

[video=youtube_share;NmNSezFGNAY]http://youtu.be/NmNSezFGNAY[/video]

Last edited:
Dear Amala and all,

My favorite songs for the day....

From the old movie - "Yeh Vaada Raha"
tu tu hai wahi - YouTube

One of the most ever green old songs with wonderful music and lyrics...

------------------------------

From the present days movies - "Dil To Pagal Hai"
Chand Ne Kuch Kaha - Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) *HD* Music Videos - YouTube

From the latest movie - "Welcome to Sajjanpur"
Ek Meetha Marz Dene [Full Song] Welcome To Sajjanpur - YouTube

A very melodious song with beautiful lyrics...

One of the songs from pop album of Sonu Nigam -
pop album of sonu nigam hindi abt (mohabbat pyar love) - YouTube

Dear Brahin,

You will surely like this..esp the 1st scene..Click on the Video.

[video=youtube_share;cq4EGJP7RX8]http://youtu.be/cq4EGJP7RX8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back