• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

HINDI SONGS!! Let us share our favourites, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends..
Two best songs from Sanjeev Kumar movies.. What a great actor..!!! none can forget his performance in Koshish and Shatranj k Khiladi.. Trishul.. there are many... A Perfect actor...

Pallu Latke - Sanjeev Kumar, Nauker Song

Pallu Latke - Sanjeev Kumar, Nauker Song (Duet) - YouTube

Baahon Mein Chale Aao - 1973 film Anamika,
Lata Mangeshkar

He and Jaya Bhaduri mada a great on screen pair...
Baahon Mein Chale Aao - 1973 film Anamika, Lata Mangeshkar - YouTube

I have always felt that hema malini, should have opted for sanjeev kumar instead of dharmendra. Sanjeev was young, handsome and above all, single. Sanjeev pined for our iyengar beauty, and I believe, took to heart her rejection. Some folks say that he died of a broken heart. I am inclined to concur.

Though I have not watched too many hindi movies of that period, I did manage to see seetha aur geetha. Not sure still, whether I like the demur or feisty hema, but I did like the timid sanjeev.

So for all hema/sanjeev fans, one of the heartiest duets of all times.. hawa ke saath saath :)

Dailymotion - Hawa Ke Saath Saath - Seeta Aur Geeta - a Music video

I have always felt that hema malini, should have opted for sanjeev kumar instead of dharmendra. Sanjeev was young, handsome and above all, single. Sanjeev pined for our iyengar beauty, and I believe, took to heart her rejection. Some folks say that he died of a broken heart. I am inclined to concur.

Though I have not watched too many hindi movies of that period, I did manage to see seetha aur geetha. Not sure still, whether I like the demur or feisty hema, but I did like the timid sanjeev.

So for all hema/sanjeev fans, one of the heartiest duets of all times.. hawa ke saath saath :)

Dear Kunjuppu Sir.. What a song..!!! Fantastic selection.. Actually, I was thinking of shifting to Hema-Dharam pair tomorrow... And you are right... Sanjeev Kumar was a fine actor compared to Garam Dharam... And only Hemaji knows the secret behind the "great selection."
here is the famous song from the film.. jugnu....

Pyar Ke is Khel Mein - Kishore Kumar - Dharmendra - Hema Malini

I agree with you 100% sir, that is why such a vibrant, versatile actor took to drinks and died with broken heart.. feel bad even now.... he was one of the greatest actor of that era no doubt..

bushu/subhalakshmi :)

Omg a post after my own heart! I'm a huge SK fan and yes poor fellow died of a broken heart. Even I often thought Hema would have been better off with SK, but i guess love truly is blind. After all SK was Hindu (unlike Jat Sikh Dharamji..no offence to any Jat Sikhs :)) SK was single and Hema could have been the one and only wife and last but not least I'm pretty sure being Gujju SK was a vegetarian like Hema :). What to do..what to do :). Such is life eh?

PS: She is very happy with Dharamji and thats what matters.

amala,thnx for this thread.so much of good memories this thread gives me.just lob ittt :)

Omg a post after my own heart! I'm a huge SK fan and yes poor fellow died of a broken heart. Even I often thought Hema would have been better off with SK, but i guess love truly is blind. After all SK was Hindu (unlike Jat Sikh Dharamji..no offence to any Jat Sikhs :)) SK was single and Hema could have been the one and only wife and last but not least I'm pretty sure being Gujju SK was a vegetarian like Hema :). What to do..what to do :). Such is life eh?

PS: She is very happy with Dharamji and thats what matters.

dear amala,

Soul mates can be anyone even a 2nd wife/2nd husband.its just that some soul mates come in later in our life.

hey amala jaats are true heroes they can just steal ur heart away. I am talking about pure jaats not jaat sikh.

Last edited:

Yes I agree Soul Mates reincarnate and eventually look for each other.They may be even born in different countries thousands of miles apart but somehow they meet by the predetermined "chance" and rest is history.
Sometimes we also never knew that our soul mates was actually all the while near us living around the same area and only after many years we meet them.
Soul mates are always connected by some bond that dates back from previous births.

[video=youtube_share;TcZ_63LoYvA]http://youtu.be/TcZ_63LoYvA[/video]

I agree with you Renu, soul mates do exist.. it is just destiny that they meet again, but sometimes, it might take another time I suppose.. but I do believe it.. in addition I also feel, people that have been in your past life, do interact with you in this life.. that is true for sisters, brothers parents etc.. I can go on, because I feel very strongly about a few people in my life that we all have been together in our other life.. :)
Best!
bushu :)

Dear Amala and all,

My favorite selections for the day...

From the old movie - "Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se"
Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se - Sachin & Ranjeeta - YouTube
(A very soothing and mesmerizing song!!!!!!!!)

From the present time movies - "Me Prem Ki Diwaani Hoon"
Kasam Ki Kasam hai Kasam Se [(HD)] " Kareena Kapoor & Hiritik Roshan" By $@rfr@Z - YouTube

From the latest movie - "3 Idiots"
Zoobi Doobi song from 3 Idiots - YouTube

From Sonu Nigam Album - "DEEWANA"
IS KADA PYAR HAI - DEEWANA ALBUM - SONU NIGAM ( 1999 ) - YouTube

I love this song..its was from some not so famous movie but song is cute and funny.
remember in college used to hear this many times and dance to it when i get ready for classes and jumping on my bed also to sing it.

[video=youtube_share;i-WH-EUgXUY]http://youtu.be/i-WH-EUgXUY[/video]

My favorite selections for the day...

From the old movie - "YAARANA"
Hindi Song - Chuu Kar Mere Mann Ko - Kishore Kumar - YouTube

"Choo Kar..
Mere Dil ko..
Kiya thune..
Kya Isharaa?"

------------------------

From the present time movies - "REHANA HAI THERE DIL MEIN" (Hindi remake of a Tamil Movie - "MINNALE"
zara zara mehekta hai - YouTube

"Rootega Naa Mujhase...
Mere Saathiyaa Ye Vaada Kar"

------------------------

From the latest movie - "BODYGUARD" ( Hindi remake of a Malayalam movie - "Bodyguard", Tamil movie - "Kaavalan")

Teri meri, meri teri
(The actual song sequence of the movie not yet uploaded on Youtube)

"Teri Meri..Meri Teri...
Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Laphzon Me Ye Bayaan Naa Ho Paaye

Ek -Dooje Se Huye Juda
Jab Ek-dooje Keliye Bane"

------------------------

From the album of ADNAN SAMI..
Pal Do Pal - Adnan Sami - YouTube

"Pa Do Pal Pyaar kaa
Aayo Jeelean Zaraa"

Last edited:
P.S. Ravi where are you? (I know you are right here but please go the kuthu songs thread!)

Dear Valli, I was told that Pen Paavam Pollathadhu... ;)

I have exhausted all the Tamil kuthu songs Valli..Many of my favorite kuthu songs were also posted by other members. I coud'nt find any other kuthu songs that can be posted without repetition. But I didnt opt to declare in your kuthu song thread that, "I am done and nothing more gona be from my side." Becuase, if at all I could recollect or come across any kuthu song, I will be for sure posting.

Pardon me Valli devi...I shall try and see if I can post any kuthu song in your Tamil kuthu song thread, shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back