• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Renuka.

Finally a solid proof for my hypothesis. The only thing is one needs to accept that my claims of spiritual power is not false.

Also do not worry about the invention. I can beat it on sheer power because the amount of energy I generate for various purposes is mind boggling.

OMG!

you are taking credit for some other persons hard work!
At least give credit to Dr George King.

Now you talk about beating it by your power.

Why dont you just give credit to Dr George King and drop him an email and discuss your theory with him.

When I see a person who has established something similar to what I have interest in..I give credit to them and dont mind being Shisya and gain knowledge but not think of beating a person who knows more than me.

Dear Smt.RR,

You must have been searching for the conditions of use part and got them! Just kidding

Dear Renu,

I am fascinated to read this portion in the web page referred to, by you.

Conditions of use

We very much hope that you find this site interesting, illuminating and in all ways beneficial. However, for legal reasons

we are obligated to state that The Aetherius Society is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, expense or injury

to any person resulting from any use of, or reliance on, any information provided.

Disclaimer

The results of spiritual techniques as promoted on this website vary and cannot always be guaranteed. Recipients of

spiritual healing of any kind (sometimes simply referred to as “healing”) – be it absent healing or contact healing or

any other form of healing – should where necessary consult an appropriate qualified medical practitioner. The healing

offered by The Aetherius Society is complementary healing and is not meant to replace conventional medical treatment.

Results of healing vary and cannot always be guaranteed. Attenders at Aetherius Society events attend and take part

at their own risk.

True RRji..a very sensible legal approach..they are being logical that spiritual healing/energy might not always work.

This is how a true logical legal mind works.

OMG!

you are taking credit for some other persons hard work!
At least give credit to Dr George King.

Now you talk about beating it by your power.

Why dont you just give credit to Dr George King and drop him an email and discuss your theory with him.

When I see a person who has established something similar to what I have interest in..I give credit to them and dont mind being Shisya and gain knowledge but not think of beating a person who knows more than me.

Renuka,

I tried to be humorous and it seems to have failed. Definitely great work by Dr.King.

I see that many who say they are spiritual do not have a genuine approach to spirituality. They say they believe in brahman and follow advaita or other spiritual teachings but cannot accept that one can reach the level of divinity ultimately.

Personally, I talk of my developments publicly because i see something profound is happening. I could wait till it gets full blown and complete but the urge to share only shows I am still not up there and it is work in process.

I see that many who say they are spiritual do not have a genuine approach to spirituality. They say they believe in brahman and follow advaita or other spiritual teachings but cannot accept that one can reach the level of divinity ultimately.

Personally, I talk of my developments publicly because i see something profound is happening. I could wait till it gets full blown and complete but the urge to share only shows I am still not up there and it is work in process.

Its not that they do not believe that one can reach the utmost state ultimately ..its just that they do not believe the tall claims of some who project spirituality sans logic and evidence.

For eg one could not keep his word to become a Bahubaali and even had a failed water cooling experiment ..the thought wave cover over india too didnt prevent an act of terror when a Dalit male was killed on Navaratri recently.

Last edited:
The enlightenment comes at the very end. Even nature takes a kalpa to make one fit for moksha.

Renu and I are eagerly awaiting THAT photo! :ranger:
So are other members of our forum - I think.
:couch2:

Today is October 7th. BTW, did Sravna Sir mention the year as 2017?? :confused:

Let me ask you one question Srvana

Do you think there is any power behind every action being happened in the world over or its happening on its own?

Let me ask you one question Srvana

Do you think there is any power behind every action being happened in the world over or its happening on its own?

Dear Athimber,

I very much believe that there is a power behind every action and thought.

Dear Athimber,

I very much believe that there is a power behind every action and thought.
Does that Almighty give you the spiritual power?

If so, all of us need evidence, please, Sravna Sir! Since this is a free platform provided by Praveen,

you can't claim to have special powers, without providing any proof! :nod:

Does that Almighty give you the spiritual power?

If so, all of us need evidence, please, Sravna Sir! Since this is a free platform provided by Praveen,

you can't claim to have special powers, without providing any proof! :nod:
Ok, till I am able to prove the claims conclusively, I stop making the claims. Is that ok Smt.RR and other folks?

Spiritual experiences are very personal and can not be explained very rationally. In that way, we can give the benefit of doubt to Sravana.

Agreed..but if one claims spiritual healing powers..ability to control weather..ability to place protective thought waves beyond space and time..then one indeed needs to provide evidence.

Keeping Sravna out of the equation now..lets focus on many people who claim to have spiritual powers and know enough astrology to predict anything..claim to be able to astral travel etc.

I know a few personally..I had approached them to find out if they could sense the missing Malaysian plane MH 370..but all fell silent.

I even emailed a spiritual research website that claimed they have individuals who can even.access Akashic records and claimed to have found Albert Einsteins soul in lower realm.becos he wasnt spiritual enough ..

I emailed them..
" Where is MH 370..can you help find since you are able to even locate souls"

No reply..just beating about the bush.

Why no spiritualist came forward?

Only a Malaysian Shaman tried but failed and had to face Shariah investigations for Shirik.(deviant practices).

So why?
We have countless people who claim even Siddha powers yet none came forward.

Why?

I think we know the answer.

Even science is not giving any viable explanation to everything. If someone cheats others in way of money or by making them to become mad based on their spiritual experiences only, you can do probe or question them. In what way, a spiritual satisfaction of an Individual is going to affect the society unless that person insanely did something to disturb public peace.

Even science is not giving any viable explanation to everything. If someone cheats others in way of money or by making them to become mad based on their spiritual experiences only, you can do probe or question them. In what way, a spiritual satisfaction of an Individual is going to affect the society unless that person insanely did something to disturb public peace.
Dear Madam,

Thanks for the understanding. I was genuine when I made the claims but people labeled me as delusional and fraud. I see no point in continuing to make the claims since I think I can quietly do the good work.

Dear Madam,

Thanks for the understanding. I was genuine when I made the claims but people labeled me as delusional and fraud. I see no point in continuing to make the claims since I think I can quietly do the good work.

This Sravna, is what I call real enlightenment!

It is not like people mistrust you or think as fraud. A mind with normal prudence demands proof to believe any claim as real. You know better what happened with all your claims so far. Let me put some more points forward
1. Even the great saints of our ancient times used to under go immense Penance to gain certain Powers -which is much lesser in comparison to your claims of putting protective cover over the globe. For you to undergo any such Penance is remote consideribg your worldly commitments
2. Saints used to loose their power once they are used and they again had to do Penance to gain more powers -. In your case you claimed doing enormous things yet your so called powers remained intact and not drained!?
3.Most importantly you admitted there is certain power which is controlling what ever is happening down here. That being the case the things you want to control or set right must also happened with the consent of that authority. If HE himself don't want to control that why should those things bother you and me?
Hope my point is clear now. Having said all that let me make it clear that I have nothing personal against you. I am only expressing my POV against some posts which I found illogical..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back