• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that fundamentally people are of two types, one physically inclined and the other spiritually inclined. It is impossible to make the former see the latter perspective and the latter has a holistic perspective. It is not without reason that there are two realities operating because each one can teach the other so that consummation is possible.

It seems that fundamentally people are of two types, one physically inclined and the other spiritually inclined. It is impossible to make the former see the latter perspective and the latter has a holistic perspective. It is not without reason that there are two realities operating because each one can teach the other so that consummation is possible.

There is a 3rd type too...the deluded one.

The liberated cow must more likely be a denuded cow if people understand the liberation movement. Far from enlightened and really not to my liking.

It is not a different type Renuka. That is what the physically inclined think of the spiritual ones.

Sravna...how do you know who is spiritual and who is not?

You are just claiming you are spiritual..anyone of us too can be spiritual but not keep advertising about it.

Sravna...how do you know who is spiritual and who is not?

You are just claiming you are spiritual..anyone of us too can be spiritual but not keep advertising about it.
Renuka,

My foremost criterion for someone being spiritual is whether his heart and mind rule equally. Some one who is erring on the spiritual side , that is with excess of spirituality has heart more ruling and it is vice versa for someone who is deficient in spirituality

Liberated cow is not denuded It's

பசுத்தோல் போர்த்திய புலி

வாயின் வஞ்சகம் வீண் வாக்குவாதம்
மனதில் முழுவதும் மாய்மாலம்
உன்னால் கெட்டுப்போகும் தேவனது நாமம்
கிறிஸ்துவுக்குன்னால் அவமானம்

4. ஆவியில் நிரம்பி பாஷைகள் பேசி
ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமையில் ஆராதனை
அடுத்த நாளே பாவத்துக்கு அடிமை
தேவனுக்குன்னால் மனவேதனை

http://lyrics.abbayesu.com/tamil/pasuthol-porthiya-puliyaa/

Liberated cow is not denuded It's

பசுத்தோல் போர்த்திய புலி

வாயின் வஞ்சகம் வீண் வாக்குவாதம்
மனதில் முழுவதும் மாய்மாலம்
உன்னால் கெட்டுப்போகும் தேவனது நாமம்
கிறிஸ்துவுக்குன்னால் அவமானம்

4. ஆவியில் நிரம்பி பாஷைகள் பேசி
ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமையில் ஆராதனை
அடுத்த நாளே பாவத்துக்கு அடிமை
தேவனுக்குன்னால் மனவேதனை

http://lyrics.abbayesu.com/tamil/pasuthol-porthiya-puliyaa/

I take this in good jest. The other side seems rancorous

Renuka,

My foremost criterion for someone being spiritual is whether his heart and mind rule equally. Some one who is erring on the spiritual side , that is with excess of spirituality has heart more ruling and it is vice versa for someone who is deficient in spirituality

Thats means you are not spiritual cos your mind rules your heart and takes it to a realm of fantasy.

Heres a challenge or more correctly an opportunity for knowledge to the scientific community. My hypothesis is that spiritual energy is more real than physical energy. Physical energy is spiritualised that is goes out of space time and simply vanishes when it is in contact with spiritual energy.

Physics labs may test this by creating an extremely powerful physical energy and I will show it will vanish in the presence of spiritual energy. Certainly an opportunity for very significant knowledge and practical applications.

Heres a challenge or more correctly an opportunity for knowledge to the scientific community. My hypothesis is that spiritual energy is more real than physical energy. Physical energy is spiritualised that is goes out of space time and simply vanishes when it is in contact with spiritual energy.

Physics labs may test this by creating an extremely powerful physical energy and I will show it will vanish in the presence of spiritual energy. Certainly an opportunity for very significant knowledge and practical applications.

Dear Sravna...

Your understanding of basic facts of science and philosophy is not accurate to start with.

Firstly you said Physical Energy simply vanishes..Really?
Can energy vanish?

Nope!
It merely changes its form.

Your second statement saying you will make physical energy disappear shows you do not understand anything about philosophy.

Nature does not intend to demonstrate that one state is greater than the other.

If one understands this..one understands the Shiva Shakti concept.

Without Shiva there is no Shakti..without Shakti there is no Shiva.

Shiva is Batin( unmanifest) and Shakti is Zahir(manifest)...both go hand in hand that makes the big picture called existence that none of us really know till today.

If you actually take the trouble to open a book and read up about Pancikarana ..you would understand how formation of 5 elements took place from the subtle elements to the gross elements and no one state is exalted as more real than the other.

So please stop all this Mannangatti theories of yours..you yourself are a physical entity..you are using physical energy to live and eat and even type in forum.

If you want to stop physical energy the best experiment would be stand in front of a Tsunami and stop it.

I feel its high time you see a psychiatrists.

Dear Renuka,

It is difficult to be objective when one views things in an emotional way. Your post suggests that you are in such a state. Don't think of what I say as something that tries to prove that spiritual energy is an exalted energy.

You should also understand that I am not doing any loose talk. It is what I have observed and analysed. I think there is really an opportunity here to dramatically expand knowledge.

So try to put on the thinking cap and not the bellicose cap and I am sure the exchanges would be more meaningful.

Dear Renuka,

It is difficult to be objective when one views things in an emotional way. Your post suggests that you are in such a state. Don't think of what I say as something that tries to prove that spiritual energy is an exalted energy.

You should also understand that I am not doing any loose talk. It is what I have observed and analysed. I think there is really an opportunity here to dramatically expand knowledge.

So try to put on the thinking cap and not the bellicose cap and I am sure the exchanges would be more meaningful.

Dear Sravna..

I know what you write is not loose talk..that would be an understatement.

Your opinions are locker room talk where one guy says mine is bigger than yours..you just want to prove something about your ability here which none of us are buying.

You are like a person who is trying to prove God is greater than the Devil and Good and Evil are opposing each other.

Why should spiritual energy be greater than physical energy and vice versa?

Energy is energy..anything manifest or unmanifest works in concert with each other and not an eternal fight that one is greater than the other.

Its not me being emotional..reverse psychology doesnt work on me cos I know every rule of that game.

Dear Sravna..

I know what you write is not loose talk..that would be an understatement.

Your opinions are locker room talk where one guy says mine is bigger than yours..you just want to prove something about your ability here which none of us are buying.

You are like a person who is trying to prove God is greater than the Devil and Good and Evil are opposing each other.

Why should spiritual energy be greater than physical energy and vice versa?

Energy is energy..anything manifest or unmanifest works in concert with each other and not an eternal fight that one is greater than the other.

Its not me being emotional..reverse psychology doesnt work on me cos I know every rule of that game.
Renuka,

I do not play games. Why construe everything in a reverse way. People can be genuine and the least decorum you could observe is to not attribute negative motives.

Ok lets talk about negative motives.

Do I divide humans into Spiritual minded and Physical minded?

Nope..i dont cos only a negative mind divides human beings to project different states to give one state the edge over the other.

Next..do I talk about making physical energy disappear with spiritual energy?

No again...reason cos I respect the laws of nature and not try to project myself as some maya weilding spiritualist.

So tell me..who do you think is negative?

Renuka,

If I say that black hole sucks everything in its vicinity am I saying something negative about it. No, I am just stating how a black hole behaves, in an objective way. The same here. I am not saying anything negative about physical energy and anything positive about spiritual energy. I am just objectively stating my observations.

Last edited:
heres a challenge or more correctly an opportunity for knowledge to the scientific community. My hypothesis is that spiritual energy is more real than physical energy. Physical energy is spiritualised that is goes out of space time and simply vanishes when it is in contact with spiritual energy.

dear sravna...

If you want to stop physical energy the best experiment would be stand in front of a tsunami and stop it.

I feel its high time you see a psychiatrists.

Rain water enters Meenakshi Temple - Spiritual energy unable to stand the fury of rain Can you stand a tsunami

https://youtu.be/dDXvGZ95MBc

Renuka,

If I say that black hole sucks everything in its vicinity am I saying something negative about it. No, I am just stating how a black hole behaves, in an objective way. The same here. I am not saying anything negative about physical energy and anything positive about spiritual energy. I am just objectively stating my observations.

Sravna...you dont observe..you only have pre conceived notions.

https://www.aetherius.org/cooperating-with-the-gods/operation-prayer-power/

Sravna...check this out..someone else beat you to this...Dr George King!
Spiritual batteries invented and used to store spiritual energy!

Too bad sravna..may be you can contact this organization to supply them your powers for storage.

Thanks Renuka.

Finally a solid proof for my hypothesis. The only thing is one needs to accept that my claims of spiritual power is not false.

Also do not worry about the invention. I can beat it on sheer power because the amount of energy I generate for various purposes is mind boggling.

Dear Renu,

I am fascinated to read this portion in the web page referred to, by you.

Conditions of use

We very much hope that you find this site interesting, illuminating and in all ways beneficial. However, for legal reasons

we are obligated to state that The Aetherius Society is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, expense or injury

to any person resulting from any use of, or reliance on, any information provided.

Disclaimer

The results of spiritual techniques as promoted on this website vary and cannot always be guaranteed. Recipients of

spiritual healing of any kind (sometimes simply referred to as “healing”) – be it absent healing or contact healing or

any other form of healing – should where necessary consult an appropriate qualified medical practitioner. The healing

offered by The Aetherius Society is complementary healing and is not meant to replace conventional medical treatment.

Results of healing vary and cannot always be guaranteed. Attenders at Aetherius Society events attend and take part

at their own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back