• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sravna, is what I call real enlightenment!

It is not like people mistrust you or think as fraud. A mind with normal prudence demands proof to believe any claim as real. You know better what happened with all your claims so far. Let me put some more points forward
1. Even the great saints of our ancient times used to under go immense Penance to gain certain Powers -which is much lesser in comparison to your claims of putting protective cover over the globe. For you to undergo any such Penance is remote consideribg your worldly commitments
2. Saints used to loose their power once they are used and they again had to do Penance to gain more powers -. In your case you claimed doing enormous things yet your so called powers remained intact and not drained!?
3.Most importantly you admitted there is certain power which is controlling what ever is happening down here. That being the case the things you want to control or set right must also happened with the consent of that authority. If HE himself don't want to control that why should those things bother you and me?
Hope my point is clear now. Having said all that let me make it clear that I have nothing personal against you. I am only expressing my POV against some posts which I found illogical..

Thanks Athimber for putting forth your POV. I understand what you say.

I am very much embarrassed of not my posts appearing as though you treat like just an out caste. I do not know why you treat me like this. I am mentally very agitated. I need your support.

I am very much embarrassed of not my posts appearing as though you treat like just an out caste. I do not know why you treat me like this. I am mentally very agitated. I need your support.

Dear Soumya..

What happened?

Any glitch that your posts are having problems?

Why should I post unnecessarily when nothing is going to be visible. Please Unsubscribe all things.I do not want to continue in any of your forums.Please do not send anything to my email id.

Why should I post unnecessarily when nothing is going to be visible. Please Unsubscribe all things.I do not want to continue in any of your forums.Please do not send anything to my email id.

Dear Soumya..

What happened?
Sometimes technical glitches happen and some posts get deleted by mistake.

Kindly ask Moderator.

Forum is a free platform to make friends and our moderator has taken so much pains to create this.

If some posts are not visible, it might be due to technical glitches.

BTW, the member himself / herself has to unsubscribe from threads; other members can't do it.

Also, until unsubscribed, all the new posts in those threads will land in the e-mail inbox of the member. :)

Last edited:
Dear Sravna Sir,

Let me give a suggestion. :)

You seem to take selfies and upload your pics. Unless at least one more person is with us, our face will not be expressive. :eek:hwell:

See the smile on the winning Kabaddi player, while taking selfies with an official, who gives away the prize to him!

So ........ don't take selfie; ask your dear one to click a pic, facing you. :photo:

You can surely SEE the difference then. :cool:

Dear Sravna Sir,

Let me give a suggestion. :)

You seem to take selfies and upload your pics. Unless at least one more person is with us, our face will not be expressive. :eek:hwell:

See the smile on the winning Kabaddi player, while taking selfies with an official, who gives away the prize to him!

So ........ don't take selfie; ask your dear one to click a pic, facing you. :photo:

You can surely SEE the difference then. :cool:

Dear Smt.RR,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. btw, I am using my laptop to take the photo

This is just I do not know. I am not deleting but want to post. Even if these are views are not given due respect, may be at a later date, could lead to some thinking. That is why, I am posting.

here's one more without glasses

www.sravnatestprep.com/about.php

Dear Sravna...why not try to focus the attention on God.
Instead of paying yourself so much attention that too even though I am female I dont really take selfies..just imagine if you divert that attention to God..you could be better off than just being over concerned about how you look.

There is no difference in any pics.

I feel even movie stars can accept aging.
Some amount of character is added to our looks as we age.

Youth is only youth..its not always beautiful.
Experience..wisdom paints a beautiful aura as we age.

Please kindly get rid of every mirror in your house.

Its best for you.

This is just I do not know. I am not deleting but want to post. Even if these are views are not given due respect, may be at a later date, could lead to some thinking. That is why, I am posting.

Dear Sowmya..

You mean your posts are not visible?
But we can see what you write.

Dear Sravna...why not try to focus the attention on God.
Instead of paying yourself so much attention that too even though I am female I dont really take selfies..just imagine if you divert that attention to God..you could be better off than just being over concerned about how you look.

There is no difference in any pics.

I feel even movie stars can accept aging.
Some amount of character is added to our looks as we age.

Youth is only youth..its not always beautiful.
Experience..wisdom paints a beautiful aura as we age.

Please kindly get rid of every mirror in your house.

Its best for you.

Dear Renuka,

I agree that some times I am stuck at a lowly state of evolution. Having said that, I also want a natural evolution because I see that happening and want it to continue that way so that I can experience the good, the bad and the ugly

Dear Renuka,

I agree that some times I am stuck at a lowly state of evolution. Having said that, I also want a natural evolution because I see that happening and want it to continue that way so that I can experience the good, the bad and the ugly

[video=youtube_share;AFa1-kciCb4]https://youtu.be/AFa1-kciCb4[/video]

Dear Smt.RR,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. btw, I am using my laptop to take the photo
Dear Sravna Sir,

The idea is, "You don't click your own picture; let one of your dear ones do it!' :)

BTW, I guess clicking in the laptop is as good (as bad??) as a selfie!! ;)

Folks,

Body beginning to get cool. Seems like body is connected enough to start producing bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back