• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Experiences which I would like to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the new thread suffers from the same error and I am now left with no other alternative except to discontinue it, even though I have a lot to share with you all.
Probably I am not privileged.

There are no special privileges, there are special challenges.
You need to ask some of your younger friends who live near by to help you.
Some time logging out of the server helps.

Even the new thread suffers from the same error and I am now left with no other alternative except to discontinue it, even though I have a lot to share with you all.

Dear Sir..I feel there might be some technical error.

Before for a while I used to have some typing problems on and off where the space bar would not work only in Forum.

Then it resolved on its own.

Kindly send PM to moderator to find out what is causing the problem.

No one is privileged here..hope your problem gets resolved fast Insha Allah.

I like reading your posts..your story telling unfolds like a movie in my mind.

Please do not stop writing.

Rguruji

This experience thread is the most interesting out of your other threads.

I am its fan.

Keep it up.

Probably you can restart the thread with a slightly different name.

I have a technical problem The search engine search tamilbramin.com doesn't work!

We are tamilbrahmins.com.

What does not work? Instead of posting this in a post inside a thread, it would be great if you can get this to my notice via the contact us page or by posting in the suggestions/feedback section. That way i will get to know and can fix it faster. Otherwise it gets lost.

I have a technical problem The search engine search tamilbramin.com doesn't work!

The search is fixed and now works.

In future, please bring this to my notice by using the contact us page or the suggestions/feedback section so that i can fix it faster.

If you can elaborate on the error by sending me a message or via email, then i can check. Otherwise it's like a needle in a haystack.

Praveenji,
Thanks for this intervention.
Sometimes we need the moderator for technical advice, of course, we also expect you to police us in the forum.:rain:

My Engg college Interview (continued)
Fortunately no one mistook me for being so very cranky but there was a mild and funny reaction from the members and one of them asked with a smile:
What is the TECHNICAL difference between these two bridges? ( with emphasis on the word "technical")
Sir, it is ONLY to learn such things, I am applying for engineering.
The member must have been really flabbergasted (or at least I thought so).
So you are really interested in engineering?
Yes, Sir
( any interview gives an opportunity for one to bluff freely and so even though within the heart of hearts, I had no such interest for engineering, I didn't want to expose myself before them which would lead to more unnecessary questions and so said "yes")
With a few more insipid, dull and uninteresting questions, they said
Yes. Now you can go.(Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back