• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Smt.RR,

see the latest
Dear Sravna Sir,

My comment was after seeing the latest! Eyes are not clear. Very slight improvement in expression.

Sometimes I think it is rather difficult to satisfy me!! :D
OK... Awaiting for the next chance to meet you (with my new mobile), Sravna Sir! :tea:

Dear Smt.RR, Renuka,

Whenever the bliss rises, beauty rises, egoless feeling pervades. I am not able to capture it because it is momentary. Waiting for the time when it becomes permanent.

Last edited:
Dear Smt.RR, Renuka,

Whenever the bliss rises, beauty rises, egoless feeling pervades. I am not able to capture it because it is momentary. Waiting for the time when it becomes permanent.

Sravna...you are describing an orgasm!
Beauty rises..bliss rises and its an egoless state cos during an orgasm mind is totally lost.

BTW orgasms are momentary...Thats why you cant capture it.

Orgasms are never permenant.

Last edited:
Sravna...you are describing an orgasm!
Beauty rises..bliss rises and its an egoless state cos during an orgasm mind is totally lost.

BTW orgasms are momentary...Thats why you cant capture it.

Orgasms are never permenant.

Yes orgasm is a bliss but It seems bliss can be permanent

Smt.RR,

You admitted that it is difficult to satisfy you. So I give up!

Proof coming in one by one. First the reduction in eye power is an irrefutable evidence. More to come soon

I am awaiting the day when our sravnaji sends a brahmastra with his mind power to our border with Pakistan so that the terrorists die right inside the underground tunnels which they use to come in hordes into Kashmir.

VinAshAya cha dushkruthAm .......... sravna style.

I am awaiting the day when our sravnaji sends a brahmastra with his mind power to our border with Pakistan so that the terrorists die right inside the underground tunnels which they use to come in hordes into Kashmir.

VinAshAya cha dushkruthAm .......... sravna style.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

It is already happening. One can see tangible results soon.

All these colloquial Hindi is allowed... but Chennai Tamil is questionable.... Kya Bakwas yaar?!.....

If he says it is already happening, it is happening...

Enna Kasmalam idhu?

Bring on the Chennai Tamil.

I know Chennai Tamil fairly well.

Dear Folks,

The more ones thoughts are integrated with actions the more spiritual the result is. This means one is able to put ones thoughts into action. This is how the thoughts of a spiritual person works. The thoughts have the power to achieve physical results as spiritual means good integration between mental and physical.

There are negative thoughts which are powerful, mainly implemented by force and achieve results. Unlike spiritual energy the results are not spontaneously achieved by the energy but only after the thoughts have been meticulously mapped into implementable actions.

It actually seems that negative thoughts may also have the power to act directly but as a force only unlike the harmonising effect of spiritual thoughts

It may not be a total integration as in spiritual energy but very strong integration in parts

spiritual level increasing to a new high. power getting into the eyes. I think nobody will soon be able to look straight into my eyes unless i allow them to

spiritual level increasing to a new high. power getting into the eyes. I think nobody will soon be able to look straight into my eyes unless i allow them to

OMG!

You are becoming Medusa!!!
Becareful..dont turn anyone into stone.

BTW Sravna..inability to maintain eye contact and not allowing others to look at us is a sign of low serotonin levels in brain.

Have you met any Swamiji?
They have a very peaceful and loving gaze that makes us want to maintain eye contact with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back