• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Smt RR, Renuka,

That look is because of the removing of glasses. The look will improve to a good benign one. Thanks for thinking that some evil entity is taking hold of me and that I cannot be bad!

Dear Sravna...

I said entity..I did not say evil entity.

Some entities seek attention and power very much like humans too..being disembodied they can only acheive this tru the mind of a human.

In the long run it drains the human of its energy not to forget giving the human delusions of grandeur.

Dear Sravna...

I said entity..I did not say evil entity.

Some entities seek attention and power very much like humans too..being disembodied they can only acheive this tru the mind of a human.

In the long run it drains the human of its energy not to forget giving the human delusions of grandeur.

oh i see. thanks for clarifying. nice theory

Dear Sravna Sir,

Please don't consider this comment as offensive. :)

So long, I was under the impression that your glasses were tinted but they are not!! :shocked:

You are surely deprived of good sleep. You need at least 7 hours of sound sleep. :sleep: Take care.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Please don't consider this comment as offensive. :)

So long, I was under the impression that your glasses were tinted but they are not!! :shocked:

You are surely deprived of good sleep. You need at least 7 hours of sound sleep. :sleep: Take care.

No problem Smt.RR. I will try to follow your advice. Thank you

Wiki says:

OMG! Even Gods are added in the above list! ;)

images

What about this spirit? I think this is the best one to take control of a human body with ease....:lol::lol:

I prefer to call it a theory Renuka because it sounds bizarre and only you hold on to it

Oye...if you can claim super human abilities and claim its a fact..so why is the truth of entities bizzare?

If you say you have spiritual powers ..I am sure you should be able to sense other entities and even sense thoughts and emotions of others.

Wiki says:

OMG! Even Gods are added in the above list! ;)

Trance phenomenon.
I dont think God descends into a human body during trance.

It could be other entities who want to help but assume another name to gain trust of others.

Btw Sravna..may be a Brahmarakshas has got a grip over you.
A Brahmarakshas is an entity who was formerly a Brahmana during his life time.

So may be a Brahmarakshas took hold of your mind since you are also Brahmana.

Oye...if you can claim super human abilities and claim its a fact..so why is the truth of entities bizzare?

If you say you have spiritual powers ..I am sure you should be able to sense other entities and even sense thoughts and emotions of others.

Renuka,

If you understand spirituality well, you would know that there is nothing super human about my power. It is hidden within everybody and everyone can learn and work on acquiring it.

Last edited:
Renuka,

If you understand spirituality well, you would know that there is nothing super human about my power. It is hidden within everybody and everyone can learn and work on acquiring it.

All the more you should know entities exists.

Enlightening experience!

HOW ENLIGHTENED ARE YOU?

IF....
If you can live without caffeine,

If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him or her,

If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,

If you can face the world without lies and deceit,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

If you can honestly say that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, gender preference, or politics,

--Then you have almost reached the same level of spiritual development as your dog!

From my inbox

Enlightening experience!

HOW ENLIGHTENED ARE YOU?

IF....
If you can live without caffeine,

If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him or her,

If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,

If you can face the world without lies and deceit,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

If you can honestly say that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, gender preference, or politics,

--Then you have almost reached the same level of spiritual development as your dog!

From my inbox

What a spiteful post! I never thought that sharing my experiences will evoke such strong reactions.

Sravna...

It makes sense ..cos only a dog can fulfill all those criteria.

Real tragedy Renuka. We really dont seem to have belief in ourselves. We only get along by pulling down others and not by trying to push ourselves higher.

Real tragedy Renuka. We really dont seem to have belief in ourselves. We only get along by pulling down others and not by trying to push ourselves higher.

Sravna...have you ever had a dog?

If you have had one before..you will know how spiritual they are.

They are really selfless loving creatures who will even give up their lives for their masters.

Their love is unconditional..they do not expect anything in return..will even stay with a bad master cos once they take you as their master you are God for them.

If you truly know a dog at times you wonder that their ancestor the Wolf is a much feared creature but surely deep down inside the DNA of a wolf God resides.

None of us humans come close to a love of a dog..even the love of a mother comes only second.

Another on enlightenment or realization of truth!

THE TRUTH
Once Satan and his demon sidekick were walking down the street, closely watching a man 20 yards ahead who was on the verge of realizing the Supreme Truth. The demon grew worried, and began to nudge Satan, but Satan looked quite calm. Sure enough, the man did, in fact, soon realize the deepest spiritual Truth. Yet Satan still did nothing about it. With this, the demon nudged Satan harder and, getting no response, finally blurted out, “Satan! Don’t you see? That man has realized the Truth! And yet you are doing nothing to stop him!” With that, Satan cunningly smiled and announced, “Yes, he has realized the Truth. And now I am going to help him organize the Truth!” (--story heard years ago from Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back