• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sravna...you look the same.

So its Oct tommorrow..you promised RR ji and I that you would become Prabhas or Rana.

But I dont see any change.

Not yet prabhas or rana. energy just beginning to work on the details. let us see

spiritual energy seems to have its own logic. i am not able to decipher it fully. but its happening

Dear Shri Raghy,

You call it will power, I call it spiritual energy but the additional fact is the energy is tangible and real like physical energy.

Dear Sravna,

Will power is not spiritual power. Will power is more personal. Spiritual power does not exist. One has to work hard to make a will power succeed. I know, I did.

I humbly request you to find what is will power,please. it is not spiritual power.

Regards, Raghy

Dear Shri Raghy,

I am not going to argue on the definition of will power. At this point I would be not inclined to prove that spiritual power exists. People have ingenious counter explanations for whatever I say. But a point will come soon that nobody can refute it. Then I would be happy to talk about it.

Dear Shri Raghy,

I am not going to argue on the definition of will power. At this point I would be not inclined to prove that spiritual power exists. People have ingenious counter explanations for whatever I say. But a point will come soon that nobody can refute it. Then I would be happy to talk about it.

Dear Sri. Sravana,

First and foremost, you should understand I am your supporter.

I don't care how many counter arguments you received..

I like to support you all the way......

You are on a very good thing, but you are really redirected from the word "go"..

I am sincerely requesting to take it easy..

Dear Sravna..... I request you to take all the factors into considerations, please.....

Last edited:
Dear Shri Raghy,

Yup..no one believed Noah till the great floods came.

Dear Sri. Sravana,

First and foremost, you should understand I am your supporter.

I don't care how many counter arguments you received..

I like to support you all the way......

You are on a very good thing, but you are really redirected from the word "go"..

I am sincerely requesting to take it easy..

Dear Sravna..... I request you to take all the factors into considerations, please.....

Sure sir. thank you

Dear Sravna,

I suggest you should refrain from addressing spiritual energy until you can prove it... I think you will not.

But, that does not stop you from addressing other life experiences..

I think you should focus on other things.... I noticed you have been taking about increase in you height.... your presentation.. in physical.. nothing wrong that... I am 60.... So, nothing wrong if you feel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

Dear Sravna,

I suggest you should refrain from addressing spiritual energy until you can prove it... I think you will not.

I think you should focus on other things.... I noticed you have been taking about increase in you height.... your presentation.. in physical.. nothing wrong that... I am 60.... So, nothing wrong if you feel....

LOL.

I like this song.

In college this was the hit song there at parties!

Dear Sravna,

Dear Shri Raghy,

What you say is not fair. Does any scientist not talk about a theory until it is proved? I am sharing my experiences and trying to explain them. Why is it spiritual experiences not be shared or explained?

Dear Raghy Sir,

I am happy to note that you are not like Renu or me and support Sravna! :hug:
Let him share his 'spiritual experiences' in our forum! He has many readers here. :ranger:

Please wait for the day, when the great 'Sravnaananda SwamigaL' starts his Ashram
and keeps on blessing, healing and saving his devotees, who throng there. :flock:

Dear Smt.RR,

No ashram.

I am planning to be the Chief Knowledge Advisor(CKA) to the Government of India. My credentials are still not up to the mark but working hard on them.

Dear Smt.RR,

No ashram.

I am planning to be the Chief Knowledge Advisor(CKA) to the Government of India. My credentials are still not up to the mark but working hard on them.

Which credentials?

The spiritual credentials?

Do you really think the Government will hire a person who can use spiritual powers?

How is the Government going to know if you are really having powers or not?

Renuka,

It seems like short sight is down to -1 D from -3.75D two months ago. I will have to confirm this with an optometrist.

Which credentials?

The spiritual credentials?

Do you really think the Government will hire a person who can use spiritual powers?

How is the Government going to know if you are really having powers or not?

No comments now

Sorry to say this Sravna Sir. You look really different now!

I agree with what Renu's comments. Please take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back