• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
another on enlightenment or realization of truth!

The truth
once satan and his demon sidekick were walking down the street, closely watching a man 20 yards ahead who was on the verge of realizing the supreme truth. The demon grew worried, and began to nudge satan, but satan looked quite calm. Sure enough, the man did, in fact, soon realize the deepest spiritual truth. Yet satan still did nothing about it. With this, the demon nudged satan harder and, getting no response, finally blurted out, “satan! Don’t you see? That man has realized the truth! And yet you are doing nothing to stop him!” with that, satan cunningly smiled and announced, “yes, he has realized the truth. And now i am going to help him organize the truth!” (--story heard years ago from indian sage jiddu krishnamurti)

lol!

All organized Truth = Religion!
Therefore ellam Satan seyal.

Renuka,

I dont disagree with that. But your explanation is totally misplaced

Ok lets analyse this...you agreed with what I said but yet you feel its misplaced..that means you agree with a misplaced statement.

Misplaced statement is something that is not in sync with reality..that means here you have agreed with an unreal state...unreal = maya.

Therefore you are still in the realm of maya..therefore just like anyone of us...non spiritual.

See..it took canine logic to realize effect of Maya.

O' My Dog!

Another on enlightenment or realization of truth!

THE TRUTH
Once Satan and his demon sidekick were walking down the street, closely watching a man 20 yards ahead who was on the verge of realizing the Supreme Truth. The demon grew worried, and began to nudge Satan, but Satan looked quite calm. Sure enough, the man did, in fact, soon realize the deepest spiritual Truth. Yet Satan still did nothing about it. With this, the demon nudged Satan harder and, getting no response, finally blurted out, “Satan! Don’t you see? That man has realized the Truth! And yet you are doing nothing to stop him!” With that, Satan cunningly smiled and announced, “Yes, he has realized the Truth. And now I am going to help him organize the Truth!” (--story heard years ago from Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti)

The satan did not realize the truth!

Ok lets analyse this...you agreed with what I said but yet you feel its misplaced..that means you agree with a misplaced statement.

Misplaced statement is something that is not in sync with reality..that means here you have agreed with an unreal state...unreal = maya.

Therefore you are still in the realm of maya..therefore just like anyone of us...non spiritual.

O' My Dog!

May God bless you and your ilk

You think you are something - with spiritual power?

Then this is enlightenment!

You may think you are something, but that something is nothing. You think you amount to something? —So do the dots on a dice! There's nothing but God! La ilaha illa Llah--thus say the Muslim Sufi saints.” (--Hakim Sana'i, Sufi poet

images

What about this spirit? I think this is the best one to take control of a human body with ease....:lol::lol:

O' My Dog!

Canine Logic of realizing Maya when spirit takes over control!

https://youtu.be/Wx2nmJ5QNHA

Folks,

The purpose of starting this thread is not to project myself as someone with a superior power but to genuinely bring to your notice that certain unbelievable things are happening. I understand that it strains credulity but it is a fact which will be irrefutable soon. I thank you for patiently listening to me.

Folks,

The purpose of starting this thread is not to project myself as someone with a superior power but to genuinely bring to your notice that certain unbelievable things are happening. I understand that it strains credulity but it is a fact which will be irrefutable soon. I thank you for patiently listening to me.

Sravna...

Unbelievable things needs believable evidence.
For eg you claim you are growing taller..biceps growing etc...but this is just you claiming.

We have no evidence.

Sravna...

Unbelievable things needs believable evidence.
For eg you claim you are growing taller..biceps growing etc...but this is just you claiming.

We have no evidence.

Renuka,

I do not mind if you do not believe me now. The process is still on. Let the changes become much more evident and permanent. I will definitely provide evidence.

Renuka,

I do not mind if you do not believe me now. The process is still on. Let the changes become much more evident and permanent. I will definitely provide evidence.

But how does growing a few inches taller do anything for the rest of the world?

I think sensible humans want some improvement and stability at a physical level cos that is what really matters finally.

Even if you realize Brahman..it has no effect on the rest of the world...its that simple.

But how does growing a few inches taller do anything for the rest of the world?

I think sensible humans want some improvement and stability at a physical level cos that is what really matters finally.

Even if you realize Brahman..it has no effect on the rest of the world...its that simple.
Yes I agree but the larger point is to show the power of spirituality and that everyone can realize that power and see wonders happen in their lives. That has been my objective from the beginning.

Yes I agree but the larger point is to show the power of spirituality and that everyone can realize that power and see wonders happen in their lives. That has been my objective from the beginning.

May be you need spirituality to motivate yourself to live but most of us are just practical.

May be thats why even in forum hardly anyone buys all these spiritual tales.

For eg..who is going to believe you placed a thought wave protection to prevent terrorism?
Terrorism happens for many reasons and if God Himself didnt stop it..in fact deviant sects twist facts of religion to advocate terrorism...so when God Himself lets Karma and law of nature take its course..why do you feel you can do more?

My son asked me a question recently..
He asked " why do Avatars come for very trivial reasons like a man kidnapping anothers wife..
A game of thrones..a kingdom dispute as in Mahabharat but when the world had Hitler and now ISIS..why no Avatar?"

May be you need spirituality to motivate yourself to live but most of us are just practical.

May be thats why even in forum hardly anyone buys all these spiritual tales.

For eg..who is going to believe you placed a thought wave protection to prevent terrorism?
Terrorism happens for many reasons and if God Himself didnt stop it..in fact deviant sects twist facts of religion to advocate terrorism...so when God Himself lets Karma and law of nature take its course..why do you feel you can do more?

My son asked me a question recently..
He asked " why do Avatars come for very trivial reasons like a man kidnapping anothers wife..
A game of thrones..a kingdom dispute as in Mahabharat but when the world had Hitler and now ISIS..why no Avatar?"

Dear Renuka,

I know that surreal claims are not easily believed. That is the reason I am saying what I intend to do beforehand. One thing happening may be a coincidence but so many things cannot be.

Gods touch and influence is omnipresent. Terrorism happening is for a reason but pain and suffering is not what God intends for humans. So all pain and sufferings also will stop. Spiritual reality is a blissful reality and that will slowly have to be reflected in the physical reality.

so when God Himself lets Karma and law of nature take its course..why do you feel you can do more?
(#312 Renuka)

Oops, my karma ran over your dogma.!

My observations based on my experiences are follows:

It is possible for body to become fully spiritual and that happens when the mind becomes fully spiritual. The spirituality of the body is in concordance with the spirituality of the mind. As the body becomes spiritual it becomes immune to negative energies and I am seeing this first hand. After that, positive energies begin to be experienced in the body and I have had smattering of these experiences. When full blown, I believe It can totally transform you including the personality. One becomes perfectly empathetic and sees no difference between self and others.

Intelligence can act at a subconscious level. It can interact with other entities at that level. This depends on how spiritual the mind is.

More later

Last edited:
Oops, my karma ran over your dogma.!(#JJ314)

O' My Dog!(#302 Renuka)

Call out now!

O' My Dog ma!

Dog ma..is mother of dog..mother of dog is surely female..female dog is known as a Bitch.

Therefore Dog Ma is a Bitch!LOL

My observations based on my experiences are follows:

It is possible for body to become fully spiritual and that happens when the mind becomes fully spiritual. The spirituality of the body is in concordance with the spirituality of the mind. As the body becomes spiritual it becomes immune to negative energies and I am seeing this first hand. After that, positive energies begin to be experienced in the body and I have had smattering of these experiences. When full blown, I believe It can totally transform you including the personality. One becomes perfectly empathetic and sees no difference between self and others.

Intelligence can act at a subconscious level. It can interact with other entities at that level. This depends on how spiritual the mind is.

More later

See..you admit that intelligence can interact with other entities at a subconcious level.

I might be right..may be at a subconcious level another entity is controlling your mind.

Buddha & Buddhu!

Enlightenment under a tree ? Buddha experience - may not work for others who are not Buddha but buddhu!

Lesson for gurus!

சீடர்களே! புத்தருக்குப் போதி மரத்தடியில் ஞானம் பிறந்ததாம். அதுபோல் இப்போது எனக்கு இந்த பூவரசம் மரத்தடியில் புத்தி பிறந்து விட்டது!” என்று மகிழ்ச்சியுடன் கத்தினார்.

http://www.siruvarmalar.com/paramartha-guru-stories-695.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back