• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can we change the destiny of a baby by fixing the time of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time at which a baby is born decides the planetary influence on a person's life will have important bearing on the future.That is what science of astrology is all about. I am a practising Pediatrician in kolkata . Last Janmastami ( Birthday of krishna ) we had many planned caesareans on the day on request of parent. Let me raise some philosophical questions about astrology here.
Krishna was attacked at the behest of his mama kansa right from his birth. How many mothers will wish it happens to their child. Krisna killed his mama. He was brought up by a friend of his father. He killed shisupal his cousin. His vansha got destroyed in the end. The list of misery is pretty long.
A great astrologer was roaming around in a jungle and found marks of human feet which had all the marks of chakravarty samrat on it.He got confused, why should a chakravarty samrat move naked feet in jungle. To cut a long story short. The person was Mahavir Jain.
And now a joke an astrolger told someone one day hundreds of vehicle will move at your behest he became a traffic police.
We need to understand the philosophy of astrology. more sometime later.

In Tamil Nadu, Ashtami and Navami are not considered auspicious!

I am surprised because the great Gods Krishna and Rama were born on Astami and Navami respectively.

And though Tuesday is 'MangaLa vAram', no one starts any 'subha kAryam' on Tuesdays! While one section

of people don't consider new moon day as auspicious, another section of people say 'amAvAsai niRainja nAL'! :cool:

Many mothers in full term pregnancy were scared of the date 6 - 6 - 6 went to get their C-section done
earlier, to avoid that date! OMEN! :fear:

666.jpg

Picture courtesy: Google images.

No one can change anything inherently
though they may be able to do it apparently.

Here is proof if it were needed!
This one is from my own experience.

My threads were pushed from their place of honor
as sticky threads on the top of the first page to become
some obscure threads in the 26th page, on one fine day.

YET
they are all in the first page of G.D. even now-
whether you arrange them according to the
number of views or the number of replies received,
using the option given on the top of the page itself.

Now the new group (gang?) which controls the forum currently
may lose its sleep and peace of mind and start planning as to
"How to make V.R get out of sight and out of mind!"

I had no intention of re-entering the forum for ANY REASON
but this was too good to be missed by me as well as you.

Those of you who still want to read my threads and posts -
without having to hunt them down - just use this option in future.

Neither the position of the threads nor the views they get everyday
can be marred by any plots / schemes - however seemingly brilliant.

My dear sister! This is my argument to establish to all people here that
Destiny cannot be changed even by cleverest scheming and plotting!

.......... My dear sister! This is my argument to establish to all people here that
WOW! This is real 'neththiyadi'!! :thumb:

I thought when the 'like' button vanished, it will be followed by the disappearance of 'achievements', 'awards'

and ultimately the tricolor band below the avtar picture, as in the anecdote of the sign board 'Fresh fish sold here'.

But somehow, the 'like' button is back!
:lever:

No one can change anything inherently
though they may be able to do it apparently.

Here is proof if it were needed!
This one is from my own experience.

some obscure threads in the 26th page, on one fine day.

YET
they are all in the first page of G.D. even now-
whether you arrange them according to the
number of views or the number of replies received,
using the option given on the top of the page itself.

Now the new group (gang?) which controls the forum currently
may lose its sleep and peace of mind and start planning as to
"How to make V.R get out of sight and out of mind!"

I had no intention of re-entering the forum for ANY REASON

Those of you who still want to read my threads and posts -
without having to hunt them down - just use this option in future.

Neither the position of the threads nor the views they get everyday
can be marred by any plots / schemes - however seemingly brilliant.

My dear sister! This is my argument to establish to all people here that

Shmt.VR,

I am very happy to find your post here.

Time heals everything. I had many many bitter experiences on personal level and could come over them in due course of time and continued my friendship with the same full liking and honestly. Let things go and get into friendship as usual like children is the motto of my life and I continued to be so. But, when things went too beyond any tolerable level and when I had the most unwarranted blow, giving me heart attack, I finally could kick myself out from my friendship. But, however I try I could not succeed in over coming the pain in Toto.

Believe me, neither you nor any one would have had such a painful experience. All that was here in this public forum was with some XYZ whom we don't know personally and never had a very close one-to-one friendship for years, behind the screen. As such, anything unpleasant here can be ignored after certain period of time and we can feel as normal as before and participate here with our peace of mind, in full interest.

I would request you to re-enter this forum and allow us to read interesting articles/messages of yours on vivid topics and help many to learn a lot from you.

OMG! No no. Not again. <edited> Please save us from all the ranting if they are going to start again. I would go, I am going, I am gone, I will come, I won't come, I am coming, I have come only for your benefit, only to save you from you know what etc.,--we had enough of it. OMG please save me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
.. OMG please save me!!

:lol:

Dear Sir, let us have everything in this forum as long as abusive language, name calling, insulting etc..etc ceases to exist.

Let us have the same outside world in this part of the cyber world too.

It is very much the fact that, every one of us are very much safe here, provided we could play safe and handle safe.

Let us allow to have Verities BUT not violations.

Cyber world though is based on internet/computer/technology, the inhabitants/netizens are only the same mere humans. Let us respect all and let us allow every one to express their individuality, as long as the things are within descent limits.

A palm will not look shapely, beautiful and would not be interesting if all 5 are fingers of same length and size.

Dear Ravi,

Please read the post carefully and then reply. After reading your reply, someone starts taunting my sister

and this could have been easily avoided. May be the member was just waiting for a chance to hurt her again!

P.S: It is better for all of us to remember that this forum is not any member's property to keep a 'No entry' board!!

Post #179:

some obscure threads in the [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]26th[/COLOR] page, on one fine day.
........I had no intention of re-entering the forum for ANY REASON

Post #184:

It is better for all of us to remember that this forum is not any member's property

My comment: "Amen".
May be the member was just waiting for a chance to hurt her again!

I have nothing against any member here and have no intention to hurt any one. But when someone comes here to repeatedly display conceit and vanity, I just react using my rights to do that. Someone has to. I have no malice whatsoever. But I am blunt and outspoken. This is my தன்நிலை விளக்கம் for all time to come-as long as I stay here and post. I rest my case and do not intend to respond to any sister's arguments any more.

Cheers.

Dear Ravi,

Please read the post carefully and then reply. After reading your reply, someone starts taunting my sister

and this could have been easily avoided. May be the member was just waiting for a chance to hurt her again!

P.S: It is better for all of us to remember that this forum is not any member's property to keep a 'No entry' board!!

Shmt.Raji Ram,

I read Shmt.VR's post very clearly and could well understand that she is not at all intended to make a re-entry. That's why I took my time to post and request her to be back here as usual.

But, unfortunately that gave a chance to post something that may not be found in good spirit. Because each member view the post as one feels based on one's mood.

To make my reply to that post sound fair enough and not rude, I started off with LOL smilie, quoting only the specific text to indicate that, there is nothing serious and really meaningful to pray God to save one self.

Kindly excuse me, if I was wrong in my first post quoting Smt.VR's post.

Last edited:

Each one has his / her own style of writing!

I mistook some 'affectionate words' as hurting! :confused:
you probably are mistaken.
Havent you witnessed the ஜோள்லு (hope the word and the spelling is right) when their favourites display their vanity and outbeat others?

...Havent you witnessed the ஜோள்லு (hope the word and the spelling is right) when their favourites display their vanity and outbeat others?
Yes Sir!

BTW, this is the correct spelling is - ஜொள்ளு - in new phonetic typing in Gmail -
joLLu! :)

post 181 #
dear VR !
just like sri Ravi i also felt happy on seeing your post and shocked to learn that you are still thinking of somebody and denying the happiness of many to read your informative postings . i thought your absence is becauase of your holiday. please be posting interesting materials
cheers
guruvayurappan

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Your post # 183 for reference:

let us have everything in this forum as long as abusive language, name calling, insulting etc..etc ceases to [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]exist[/COLOR].

Yes why not? I am not against your idea. All I am saying is this: If some one wants to quit the forum or make a reentry into it, let them do that quickly without making a big fuss about it. This long opening gambit and the orchestration that goes with it are all very hard to take because we are all grown ups here. We understand everything said and not said quickly. My objection and the prayer to God(OMG) that emanated from it are only because of this question: why should the pain of such games be inflicted on me and others like me here. Hope you understand. I have nothing to do with any one making an entry, exit, reentry, reexit or whatsoever. If something is posted here I reserve my right to comment on that.

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

Reference post # 187:

I have seen 'like's for closing a thread too! Howzzzzzat??

(1)There is nothing to be surprised about the "like" added there.I had added a "like" there when the post was closed because it put an end to a member patting herself repeatedly for the "wonderful" trp ratings she managed to garner by doing a "wonderful" job. It also brought to an end the same member's exclusive claim to ownership of the thread started in the forum that belongs to all members here. It also brought to an end the wrangling and mud slinging that went on between warring groups. I added the "like" because I was relieved of the pain of reading such inanities. Hope the matter is clear. I will continue to add a "like" whenever such threads are closed in future.

(2)Closing such a thread is not a matter which is to be lamented about.

Cheers.

Last edited:

This forum has many members who pat their own backs!
And there are :drum: groups too!! It is not at all a surprise.

Some boast about their better status, better intelligence and :blah:

No one can change this destiny!!

Even if astrology is going to be declared an illegal profession, it will prosper. There is a fat chance that all our politicians, ministers, bureaucrats and their entourage will face certain arrest, if not on other counts, but for doing the illegal consultation with astrologers. Good or bad everybody has a desire to assure himself. So they go to an astrologer on their own. If they do not do you are bound to send that person surely to a shrink. Why risk the risk? By the way the case of Lord Krishna's was very exclusive with particular reference to Kamsa. If that combination of Rohini-Ashtama-Marakatva is taken down as a rule, there could be sort of a mass 'genocide' all over the world.

......... By the way the case of Lord Krishna's was very exclusive with particular reference to Kamsa. If that combination of Rohini-Ashtama-Marakatva is taken down as a rule, there could be sort of a mass 'genocide' all over the world.
Dear Sir,

Even now, if a baby boy is born in the star Rohini, some 'parihAram' is done, to bless the maternal uncle with a long life!

When my daughter was born in rohini, I had to console my bil that he is not a kamsa either in looks or in attributes; he has never tormented his sister, but had to bear some from her!

That is very true. who knows forces of " destiny" is deciding the caesarean timing.
There are few more points I would like to mention :
A) There is something called Garbh kundli which is more important in deciding planetary influences than janm Kundli.
B) A Janm kundli also gives an impression Of persons related to JATAK ( the person whose kundli is)
for example , father mother brother sister child wife nana etc
C) For the first twelve years of life the JATAK is affected by the kundli of his father & mother
after that the kundli of JATAK starts affecting the parents

Then why did not Kamsa do that Pariharam, instead of taking a short-cut, I wonder!

If pariharm works, we can change every destiny.
So there is no need for GOD.

So I suppose Krishna in gita was wrong to say
sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

I suppose He should have said "do all the pariharm suggested by the Astroger, and he will deliver you from your actions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back