• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can we change the destiny of a baby by fixing the time of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did not Kamsa do that Pariharam, instead of taking a short-cut, I wonder!
Dear Sir,

Kamsa was not an ordinary man to do the parihArams. He wanted to make sure that the enemy was not born.

That is why he killed all the babies, though only the eighth one was destined to be his enemy. :baby:

If pariharm works, we can change every destiny. ......
Dear Prasad Sir,

IMHO, a 'parihAram' is suggested only to minimize the effect of the bad time. It is not done to change the destiny.

It is a pity that this has become a money making business, now! When we consulted our family astrologer to find out

the probable time of wedding of one of my nephews, he suggested a parihAram for Rs. 30,000, to overcome the 'pithru

dhOsham'! I do not consider those who curse their own children as good pithrus!

Dharma is not religion; this is how one ends up ignorant of sanatana dharma reading third level english translations.

Pariharams are generally devotional, spiritual, self discipline, social/society well being related activities. Not only the doer, but also his immediate family and community are benefited.
e.g. annadanam, veda parayanam, puja for one mandala, danam for a cause (to brahmins not excluded).

Whether parharam is needed or not, many exist without acknowledging god. It is a stale argument to link god's existence with pariharam.

And we can change destiny, if god wills it.

If pariharm works, we can change every destiny.
So there is no need for GOD.

So I suppose Krishna in gita was wrong to say
sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

I suppose He should have said "do all the pariharm suggested by the Astroger, and he will deliver you from your actions."

Dharma is not religion; this is how one ends up ignorant of sanatana dharma reading third level english translations.

Pariharams are generally devotional, spiritual, self discipline, social/society well being related activities. Not only the doer, but also his immediate family and community are benefited.
e.g. annadanam, veda parayanam, puja for one mandala, danam for a cause (to brahmins not excluded).

Whether parharam is needed or not, many exist without acknowledging god. It is a stale argument to link god's existence with pariharam.

And we can change destiny, if god wills it.

Are you finding difficulty to find an appropriate partner or spouse? Is your relationship status ‘married and separated soon’? Then, you might be inflicted with Manglik dosha or Kuja Dosha. Manglik dosha occurs when Mars is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or the 12th house in a horoscope. The strength of Manglik dosha is most severe when Mars is placed in the 7th or the 8th House. The other houses experiences milder afflictions only. So if the planet Mars is in any of these mentioned houses in your birth chart, it may have affected your relationship compatibility.

Manglik remedies for Manglik Dosha can reduce the impact of this affliction and it is important to choose the right time to perform the remedy. Vedic Astrological remedies recommend a practical approach to get away from the Manglik dosha in your birth chart. There are many people who have tried and adopted true remedial and corrective measures as per the Vedic texts to get rid of Manglik infliction or kuja dosha.
You can dissolve your Manglik affictions by:
• Observing pradoshams, (twice a month on 13th Moons)
• Performing Karma busting remedies including Homas (fire rituals) and wearing relationship sustaining gems. This will balance the masculine and feminine energies and will induce harmonic relationships
The best times to perform Manglik remedy or Kuja dosha remedy is, when Mars is in its own signs of Aries or Scorpio, or exalted in Capricorn.
Remedies for Manglik Dosha
AstroVed is performing special rituals to free people from Manglik dosha or kuja dosha. We are also offering an energized relationship sustaining gem and General Mars influence report to maintain harmony in your unique relationship.

Ultimate Remedy (Pariharam) for Mangalik Dosha

I suppose even people with rudimentary understanding of Hinduism know that
e.g. annadanam, veda parayanam, puja for one mandala, danam for a cause (to brahmins not excluded).. annadanam, veda parayanam, puja for one mandala, danam for a cause (to brahmins not excluded).

are not pariharm. Parihams are done purely for the desired action. Krishna dissuaded that.

Again from Gita.
Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana - You have the right to perform your actions, but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions.
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani – Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won’t be attached to not doing your duty.

Mr. Sarang,
The difference between my POW is that Brahman (God) is everything, play hand given to you.
You keep jumping to the Abrahamic God, and keep trying to influence Him, or help change your or your friends destiny.

Last edited:
kamya karma and nishkamya karma are the 2 divisions of karma .

we can do actions expecting results , no harm there. only need to understand the results are not under our control.

ma paleshu kadachana, is factually stating this truth .

About pariharam the less said the better it is. Most of the astrologrs do not know what a pariharam is. They have no idea of who should do what pariharam. Now I will narrate my experience with one of the astrologers who meets customers by prior appointment.

I had gone to consult him about a nephew's horoscope which was rejected repeatedly by many girls' parents. He said there is a malefic graha in seventh house whose effect is enhanced due to some other graha rejuvenating and energising it sitting in another house. Moreover the eighth house was also in very bad shape. He suggested a pariharam to me. He asked me to conduct the marriage of the boy with a doll or a plantain tree first. Then finish off the doll or the tree by cutting off its head. Having done away with the first "wife" thus the boy can marry safely another real girl and live peacefully.

I said I am a brahmin and I can not think of even a symbolic murder. He said he can not help and severely warned me about going ahead with a marriage. I went ahead after praying to the God almighty and the boy now is living happily married. He has two lovely children too. May be if the pariharam mentioned above was suggested to one who kills every day a chicken for breakfast or lunch, it might have been faithfully done.

QED. Pariharams are all bunkum.

Dear Sir,

Kamsa was not an ordinary man to do the parihArams. He wanted to make sure that the enemy was not born.

That is why he killed all the babies, though only the eighth one was destined to be his enemy. :baby:

To think differently, Kamsa was an extraordinary man, arrogant and yet frightened of death. If had performed some pariharams, maybe he would not have killed the other babies. That way pariharams might help you not to aggravate your sins. If they water repentance it is good too.

To think differently, Kamsa was an extraordinary man, arrogant and yet frightened of death. .....
Dear Sir,

Kamsa was arrogant by nature and was about to kill his own newly wedded sister, to protect his life.

If he had some kindness in heart, he might have thought of some parihAram! Even today we find many

politicians who kill people for the sake of saving their 'seat'! So, no wonder why the mighty king Kamsa

behaved that way! :evil:

Once I was suggested to do a simple parihAram. It was a dhanam of one kilo of black gram dhal and a blue vasthram.

I asked the poojari from nearby temple whether he will accept them if given to him. He told me that the dhal is fine,

but I should give a vEshti either in orange colour or get a blue one from the nearby shop and give it with the price tag
+ bill, for easy exchange!! :juggle:

Once I was suggested to do a simple parihAram. It was a dhanam of one kilo of black gram dhal and a blue vasthram.

I asked the poojari from nearby temple whether he will accept them if given to him. He told me that the dhal is fine,

but I should give a vEshti either in orange colour or get a blue one from the nearby shop and give it with the price tag
+ bill, for easy exchange!! :juggle:

He was practical, and honest LOL.
It should not mattar to the person doing the danam. It is the act and not the result that matters.

........ It should not matter to the person doing the danam. It is the act and not the result that matters.
Dear Prasad Sir,

I wanted the result also... (i.e) the person to whom I give should use the 'vasthram'.

So, I bought one blue vEshti with the price tag in tact and gave to him along with the bill.

And, I had told the shop owner lady that the item will come for exchange and she obliged! :cool:

My dear sisters Raji and Renu!

Does anyone still doubt Destiny?

Destiny moved in when

somebody moved out!

1. The time of entry....

2. The time of postings...

3. The nature of the topics...

4. The frequency of their launching...

5. The unmistakable Brahmin bashing....

I could sense even without reading those posts

all pointed to a single person!

Like Harry Potter I could FEEL

the ominous presence in the forum of

"the one who should not be named".

It is the Nth avatar taken to accomplish

the mission of life... the janma kaaranam.

I am happy someone found out scientifically

what I had found out by my intuition!

The proof for my guess...???

the clue given by the initials when

the universal symbol of ego is

rotated through 90 degrees!

They always give a telltale clue just

as a challenge to the general public! :spy:

I pity that the trolling turned into drooling

and the flirtiny flooding the forum

all vanished like a mirage overnight!!!:tsk:

P.S. I could have used the P.M. facility

but posted it here THIS concerns everyone here.

Destiny moved in when

somebody moved out!

1. The time of entry....

I could sense even without reading those posts

Dear VR ji,

I just saw what happened now and I am utterly shocked!

That member got banned finally.

I was wondering how come some newbie can spell my full name almost right when my user name is only renuka now.

Anyway glad to see you here.

Please stay.

Last edited:
Dear Praveen,

Destiny moved in when
somebody moved out!

1. The time of entry....

I could sense even without [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]reading[/COLOR] those posts
as a challenge to [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]the general[/COLOR] public! :spy:

Did you read this? If you have understood what is said here will you please let me know what it is about? The whole post is just is in a cyber script and I am not able to make head or tail out of it. Why this kind of game is played out here. This tests and pains me. Is it some kind of private account settling going on here? This is my cry in agony. Please do intervene. I wonder whether I have suddenly come into a timbuctoo where people speak an alien language. For heavens sake please do something about this so that such elaborate cyber scripts are not inflicted on us here without providing a code book to interpret. I read this because the last line says it concerns every one here. Do I read the last line first every time - a smart sister here may ask. Yes I do that at times after reading the first two lines.

Cheers.

I have :noidea: what this implies ...

You mean the banned one is still here in an original form?

I did not want to get in between the three of you, but for this.
Hope I am not mistaken.

I just want to say this: If Harini had come in her true avatar/old id, all of you people praising her will be the first ones to kick her out. Which is why she chose to mislead. Its sad many have fallen for that tactics and deception.

Life is odd isnt it. All one has to do to get everyones support is sing what they want to hear and bang, youre in. You say what people don't want to, no matter if its the truth, bang you're out. Hope we can all learn from this.

She was not praised for what she later did, so It can't be viewed as an incorrect doing. In fact the act is kind hearted and unprejudiced. In the process some of us were taken for a ride and were made gullible; however its better to start with belief and good faith and be cautious than starting with suspicion and struggling to make progress because in that loop everyone becomes party to the cause.

Dear Prasad Sir,

I wanted the result also... (i.e) the person to whom I give should use the 'vasthram'.

So, I bought one blue vEshti with the price tag in tact and gave to him along with the bill.

And, I had told the shop owner lady that the item will come for exchange and she obliged! :cool:

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back