• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can we change the destiny of a baby by fixing the time of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a date the boy and girl put the best face and act very appropriately. If you expect that for the entire life you are a dreamer and looser. No one can behave their entire life like that.

If you do not see the person behind the facade, you are going to be disappointed.

There was a joke about "exchanging Girl friend for wife - and be disappointed".

I was in the west, still I did not trust the ways of the west. I did not have the experience of the western ways. I married the girl chosen by my mother and fortunately for me the girl accepted my proposal. That was 40 odd years ago. LOL

When you do not know the terrain, it is better to retreat to the terrain you know best.
Dear Prasad I Like the post

I didnt imagine a forum wedding, but I could clearly see some one hoping and praying it wont happen !! Oh, what a well wisher.

Did I watch the same movie??? I didnt see these happen or did I doze off??

laughing ??? Must be still recovering from the shock and backlash.
Those who discovered the truth along have no regrets and have even forgotten. Only those that claim they knew everything even before are still struggling to get over ...
From the silence in the forum it appears there are one too many mourners

May be some one else who was envying can take it up from here ...

Shri ozone,

I like this post!!!

Yes appreciating her posts as some of you had done, even me I was impressed as well if fine. But some other lol, absolutely enamoured, enchanted and fawning, fawning like theres no tommorow, oh where have you been before etc. I even thought there will be a forum wedding! Then when its revealed she is not Tb, look at people trying to save face!. Imagine how Harini must be laughing. Also imagine if she ended actually being a male. All that fawning...hilarious.
Dear Amala you are very smart & intelligent girl. The person who marries you will be very lucky.

1. There is no original form for the banned one since

there were /are/ and will be several simultaneous forms! :bump2:

2. The universal symbol of ego is I.
icon14.png

Rotate it through 90 degrees either clockwise or anticlockwise to get H.
icon3.png

3. Please rest assured that You will never be mistaken for

asking honest doubts honestly - without trying to create a scene!
icon6.png
Dear Mam happy to see u back.

I didnt imagine a forum wedding, but I could clearly see some one hoping and praying it wont happen !! Oh, what a well wisher.Did I watch the same movie??? I didnt see these happen or did I doze off??laughing ??? Must be still recovering from the shock and backlash.Those who discovered the truth along have no regrets and have even forgotten. Only those that claim they knew everything even before are still struggling to get over ...From the silence in the forum it appears there are one too many mournersMay be some one else who was envying can take it up from here ...
<edited>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ref. Post no. 246.

Every human have dreams of some kind. But we all end up living in realities, we like it or not. We compromise and as pure hearted human we still continue to live with sense of honesty, pleasure, love and responsibility.

Though we know dreams are always dreams, when we could find something/some one near/closer to our dreams we tend to feel enchanted and express atleast our genuine appreciation from our heart.

I am such a mere human being. And I have no desire to be gloomy just because my dreams didn't come true. Nor I go blind behind my dreams not knowing the realities and not living in realities, because I am such a mere human being.

When a girl whish, pray and hope that some one should not marry, it does not necessarily mean that the girl have envy for that man. It can also mean that the girl does not wish good to happen to that man.

Especially when people could know the bitterness of that girl on that man, certainly no one would have even a single doubt that the girl is envious of that man.

Last edited:
Ozone i have problems believing that you are a man. You are so catty and the talons out . Dear Amala i totally agree with u.

Last edited:
My stand, not advice. Many a time discussion jumps to personalities and issues are buried. There are some who are keen to duel. Self preservation.

BUT, when shri Sarang said - "Otherwise an innocent remark may land one in trouble - racial, caste, gender etc. abuse dosham."

I could understand what he is conveying and could find the validity in his point. So, I agreed.

I could take the above remarks of Sarang, much as an advice, for the benefit of the members who are all not interested to disclose their actual identity.

Dear Amala,

The only saving grace was that she was actually a female..otherwise?
You see wine is intoxicating whether in new bottle or in old bottle!

Hey now you are sex biased.
What if the person wants to marry the same sex person? LOL

Ref. Post no. 246.

Every human have dreams of some kind. But we all end up living in realities, we like it or not. We compromise and as pure hearted human we still continue to live with sense of honesty, pleasure, love and responsibility.

Though we know dreams are always dreams, when we could find something/some one near/closer to our dreams we tend to feel enchanted and express atleast our genuine appreciation from our heart.

I am such a mere human being. And I have no desire to be gloomy just because my dreams didn't come true. Nor I go blind behind my dreams not knowing the realities and not living in realities, because I am such a mere human being.

My post had not a single iota of envy, only advice to an young person. You need not be defensive, Uttame Chana Kobhasiam. I do not hold grudge.

Ozone i have problems believing that you are a man. You are so catty and the talons out . Anywy i wont stoop to your low level. I will just say that i couldnt be more happy if there was a forum wedding. Also i have no envy for that man.absolutely not envious of him at all. You may even ask him yourself if you doubt.

If you wrestle with an aligator in mud, you will get dirty, it is better to leave it alone.

When a girl whish, pray and hope that some one should not marry, it does not necessarily mean that the girl have envy for that man. It can also mean that the girl does not wish good to happen to that man.

Especially when people could know the bitterness of that girl on that man, certainly no one would have even a single doubt that the girl is envious of that man.

Dear Ravi,

Believe me ..every right thinking person in this forum is praying day in and day out for you to get married.

So don't worry we are all your well wishers.

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by C RAVI

Ref. Post no. 246.

Every human have dreams of some kind. But we all end up living in realities, we like it or not. We compromise and as pure hearted human we still continue to live with sense of honesty, pleasure
love and responsibility.

I get what you mean but you know the Snake and Rope theory that becos of illusion we think the Rope in the dark is a Snake and the moment the light in switched on the illusion goes off and we know it was just a Rope and not a Snake.

But there are situations where even after the light is switched on one still keeps seeing a Snake.

I miss Advaita debates.

Last edited:
<edited> Once again please and kindly refrain from personal attacks. Have a problem, be an adult, sort it out via private messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not my burden. With your nasty tongue and fingers and the clique to back you I have no doubts about you and where to spot you. Dont worry, I am not bothered because those are the places I avoid. You cannot go any lower because you set that standard.
take care

Every one with a decent bone can see that i didnt pick anything with you. Even my earlier fawning post, I said twice fair play to you. But you were soo nasty, spiteful, and now even dirty true to your usual self saying.

You started it with me. I didnt. I was civil with you until you got catty and spiteful with me. In fact i wasnt even referring to you until you jumped in to be jalra to someone. If you can have you clique, why do you have an issue when i have mine? I know you are a big bully and its much easier if i was alone so a clique bothers you. Your post shows clearly who has not only a nasty tongue and fingers but also mind.

The place where i am is right here at Tamil Brahmin Forum. I don't see you avoiding it! You think you are a big big man, a bully. Go ahead. Youve picked the wrong person to bully. Sorry. One rule for you and another for us right? You can be as spiteful, target a post to pick and tear them apart, but you cannot, just cannot handle it when its returned.

I have a good mind to report you nasty, spiteful low down post (totally in character btw) but i wont. Let all the good Brahmins, the elderly Brahmins, the beacon of..whatever it is Brahmins are the beacon of see what you have written.

Good day and Prasad Sir you're right. Aligators can be awful. Need to wash off the mud now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back