• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins caused DMK defeat, says Karuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... MK Iyer is a tamil literary whiz!!!! But Kalam Scientific Contributions are not known by Google Search. The Great MK Iyer's contributions traveled all the places in all the transport corporation buses!
Harini, this is just killing me, I asked you once and you just ignored me, what is this MK Iyer all about? You must have a story behind it, would you share it with us, please?

Harini, this is just killing me, I asked you once and you just ignored me, what is this MK Iyer all about? You must have a story behind it, would you share it with us, please?

"Msg # 25 - origins of MK Iyer:

QUOTE:
Numerically the TB can not upset anyone in elections in Tamilnadu and so MK has not meant it against the entire TB community. The depleting community has lost its numerical advantage and therefore MK should only be complaining those TBs who have migrated away from Tamilnadu and has not come down here to vote. There is no use to MK that these NRI TBs post their DMK sympathetic message and not vote!

I have another doubt. What is the Varna of the MK's community? They are not Kshathriyas or Vysyas or Sudras. This community for eons has been trying to emulate Brahmins and thus have earned for themselves place next to Brahmins in all the temples. So they are Brahmins to some extent!! May be he is bullying his community people who are rubbing shoulders with the Brahmins in the temple, in an indirect way!!!

May be that TBs should henceforth refer him as Karunanidhi Iyer to build bridge with him. Most of the TBs will be rejecting JJ for a Brahmin for her dubious acts and life-style. But it is going to be always a clash between a dubious Brahmin and pseudo Brahmin in Tamilnadu and thus all that an orthodox Brahmin can do is to ignore the Assembly elections."
UNQUOTE

Regards,

narayan

Last edited:
When I was growing up my relatives and other Brahmin friends used to scornfully belittle thi.mu.ka as "thiruttu-muttaaL-kazagam". I used to believe that. I used to think all of DMK is a bunch of good-for-nothing ruffians. But, after getting to know what they fought for, I now realize what a terrible thing to say such things as that.

Cheers!
No where in India a political party has spited a harmless community which is tantamount to persecution. What they did to others is of course good as a Brahmin would accept it. By any stretch of imagination Brahmins were not, are not or will never be bad. Some exceptions may be there, but maybe here too. Brahmin community was never organised then and now too. There was no organized campaign against others. Your childhood experience was real inasmuch as they were not then what they are today. But ye shall know the tree by its seed.

What is hypocrisy?

JJ is the torch bearer of CNA and EVR Periyar. She cannot survive if she skips garlanding EVR's statue when occasion calls for. Here is what EVR says about God.

There is no god
There is no god at all
He who invented god is a fool
He who propagates god is a knave
He who worships god is a primitive

Now, JJ, visiting Sri Rangam, is all over herself announcing a wide range of projects that would help Bhaktas, you know, the ones who she should consider as a fool, knave, and primitive.

I really don't mind the projects, but is this not rank hypocrisy?

Cheers!

By common knowledge ----Abdul Kalam is a Great Scientist and MK Iyer is a tamil literary whiz!!!! But Kalam Scientific Contributions are not known by Google Search. The Great MK Iyer's contributions traveled all the places in all the transport corporation buses!

MK Iyer creates literature just the way the movie moguls of Chennai make movies. He will be surrounded by many in many levels and many state and it will be decided in advance that what comes out will be credited to MK Iyer who will be footing the hotel bill.

It is unfortunate that most of the IT knowledged TBs are those who have abandoned Tamil as Language in their School. For them the sarcastic Vivek and Vadivelu comedies are immortal work of literature! They will not know that he just approves the writing of one of his many ghost writers even for Murasoli! Vazgha Sentahmizh!!

Hello Harini:

You and your ilk may not like Kalaigner M K, the politician, which is quite understandable because you may have sweet corners for J Jaya - the hypocritic Brahmin!

But not acknowledging MK for his literary service to Tamil literature and Cinema is quite a strange and pathetic behavior, IMO..

I studied in Tamil medium in primary to high school, and had Tamil as a Second Language in the College...

After CN Annadurai, MK dedicated his entire life for Tamil Nationalism to thwart Hindi imposition on Tamils.,, given a chance, Hindi could have destroyed the Senthamizh - Tamil could have disappeared the way Sanskrit did....

Before the glorious achievements of MK, J Jaya is just a coolie, IMO.

Kalaigner MK was talking about "Some Brahmins" in that interview, and not ALL Brahmins.. I gather he was referring to the Editors of The Hindu, Indian Express, Anandavikaran, Dinamani & other news outlets and the Officials of the Election Commission - most of whom are very powerful Brahmins, I understand.

Brahmins may be just about 5% of the total electorate, but most of whom veiled enormous power in the Society, I suppose.

Last edited:
MK (DMK, ADMK, PMK, DMDK, MDMK, etc.) parties deserve A rating for they focus only on As!
Acts of vendetta
Amassing wealth
Antipathy towards common man

It is unfortunate that such a historic state of TN is in the hands of these parties! The growth or prosperity, if any, of TN tells us the (pathetic) story about other states!!!!

What's happening in AP, Mysore, Maharashtra, UP and elsewhere?

Politicians there also amassing wealth and are antipathy towards common man - and none of them have MK parties!

The common denominator is Cheap Politicians! And Cheap Politics, and Poor Policies!

Lokpal Bill and other anti-corruption drive will not solve the problem, unless the Electorate is clean - about 65% of them are either Taking or Giving bribes in their daily lives!

Go figure!

No where in India a political party has spited a harmless community which is tantamount to persecution. What they did to others is of course good as a Brahmin would accept it. By any stretch of imagination Brahmins were not, are not or will never be bad. Some exceptions may be there, but maybe here too. Brahmin community was never organised then and now too. There was no organized campaign against others. Your childhood experience was real inasmuch as they were not then what they are today. But ye shall know the tree by its seed.

Dear Sri "Iyyarooran",

I agree with your analysis. When I was young I have never experienced any hatred or animosity from any children belonging to other communities because of my Caste. The reason may be that Brahmins as an economic force was minimal in my District. Interestingly the DK leader Periyar E.V.Ramaswami Naicker belong to my district (Coimbatore). I have also attended a few public gatherings addressed by him for enjoying the fun. He used to abuse everyone, but more of paarpanar. The seed of hatred against Brahmin community was sown by DMK leaders by their open hatred towards the community. Which is still embedded in the minds of some old leaders of DMK. It is my personal experience that the then Congress Governments pursued the newly introduced Communal G.O. more vehemently than DMK, which was not in power. Limited number of educational institutions and settingup of high marks for the forward communities threatened the future of education for Brahmin community. But to my knowledge, though there were Brahmin leaders in many political parties (except DMK)Brahmins had never united as a political force in Tamil Nadu or any other part of India. Instead they accepted the situation meekly and turned to improve their quality to take the new challenges in life. Which in fact paid rich dividends later.
In this elections it was the silent majority of (nonvoting) public who stretched their idle limbs against the
misrule of DMK and kicked them out to political wilderness.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Hello Harini:

You and your ilk may not like Kalaigner M K, the politician, which is quite understandable because you may have sweet corners for J Jaya - the hypocritic Brahmin!

But not acknowledging MK for his literary service to Tamil literature and Cinema is quite a strange and pathetic behavior, IMO..

I studied in Tamil medium in primary to high school, and had Tamil as a Second Language in the College...

After CN Annadurai, MK dedicated his entire life for Tamil Nationalism to thwart Hindi imposition on Tamils.,, given a chance, Hindi could have destroyed the Senthamizh - Tamil could have disappeared the way Sanskrit did....

Before the glorious achievements of MK, J Jaya is just a coolie, IMO.

Kalaigner MK was talking about "Some Brahmins" in that interview, and not ALL Brahmins.. I gather he was referring to the Editors of The Hindu, Indian Express, Anandavikaran, Dinamani & other news outlets and the Officials of the Election Commission - most of whom are very powerful Brahmins, I understand.

Brahmins may be just about 5% of the total electorate, but most of whom veiled enormous power in the Society, I suppose.

MK has done great service to Tamil indeed. He wrote prose (like you and me) then broke it into bits and pieces and called it kavithai. He is considered a great tamil poet for this reason! If you know Tamil and ask where is yappilakkanam gone, you will be a fool or a brahmin.

He sent all his grand children to study Hindi and English and yet said Tamil is under threat from Hindi and Sanskrit and many gullible tamils lapped it up. Thus he did yeoman service to Tamil and saved it from English and Hindi.

He wrote mile long dialogues. They were so long that if you leave yourseat in the beginning of the dialogue you can go have a cup of tea smoke a beedi and come back to hear the last sentence to applaud. This is really some great achievement indeed.

It is pathetic that Harini who is a 'coolie enthusiast' does not know about any of these great achievements!!!

When I was growing up my relatives and other Brahmin friends used to scornfully belittle thi.mu.ka as "thiruttu-muttaaL-kazagam". I used to believe that. I used to think all of DMK is a bunch of good-for-nothing ruffians. But, after getting to know what they fought for, I now realize what a terrible thing to say such things as that.

Cheers!

Happened in Tuticorin:

Year must be in the bracket 1960 or the latter half of 50s I do not remember exactly:

Incident:
There is an agitation by the DMK against naming a locality in the town as Brahmins Colony. The name was not given by brahmins. It is true that brahmins lived there predominently and so it got that name. No one knew who gave that name. The rampaging mob of volunteers belonging to the party entered the brahmins colony and entered into as many houses as was possible and molested all women-old, young and infirm.It was totally unexpected and none were prepared to handle the situation.

Proof: Any one who lived there in that time would tell you.

Now I hope the member would have come to know what they fought for and what a terrible thing it would if some one is ready to forget such things and forget that some of those ruffians-i do not know what other word is there--later became respectable leaders in the party with considerable following..

There were many instances of barbarism on the part of anti brahmin activists in 1960s in Erode (Kollidam) where brahmins were forcibly dragged and their tufts were shaven,verbally abused and ill treated.The police was a mute spectator to all the atrocities committed by the goondas and the state government did nothing to protect the hapless people belonging to brahmin community at that time.

MK has done great service to Tamil indeed. He wrote prose (like you and me) then broke it into bits and pieces and called it kavithai. He is considered a great tamil poet for this reason! If you know Tamil and ask where is yappilakkanam gone, you will be a fool or a brahmin.

He sent all his grand children to study Hindi and English and yet said Tamil is under threat from Hindi and Sanskrit and many gullible tamils lapped it up. Thus he did yeoman service to Tamil and saved it from English and Hindi.

He wrote mile long dialogues. They were so long that if you leave yourseat in the beginning of the dialogue you can go have a cup of tea smoke a beedi and come back to hear the last sentence to applaud. This is really some great achievement indeed.

It is pathetic that Harini who is a 'coolie enthusiast' does not know about any of these great achievements!!!

Dear Raju:

You don't need to take my words on Kalaigner MK - the literary genius: Just walk into any University where there is a Language/Literature Dept. Ask them who is Kalaigner MK and what has he done for Tamil Literature... then you will know the right answer.

On his contribution to Tamil Cinema - Listen to Kamal Haasan and Rajinikant, the two mighty pillars of Tamil movies... how they learned to understand Screenplay and how Kalaigner revolutionized the field with his "Paraasakthi" - the most critically acclaimed movie of the Century.

In ancient Tamil culture of the Sangam periods, the Tamils were engaged in Prose & Poetry, Music and Drama (now movies) in their spare times... Iyal Isai Nadagam....

Kalaigner MK practiced all the three in his life time....

MK- the politician is a seriously flawed man for allowing nepotism to penetrate his Party and TN politics... I have condemned it very many times...

You need to know the distinctions of a poet, screenplay writer and a politician.

That's all.

I see the sarcasm in your words.. it's all emanating from the inability to understand the complex personality of Kalaigner MK...

Because, perhaps, you are a J Jaya Brahmin! Lol

Take care.

Entire Thanjavur Dist including Kumbakonam suffered likewise. MR Radha and others spearheaded many atrocities. Long live the anti-Brahmanism so that these atrocities remain green in memory and "to reflect their glorious past."

... how Kalaigner revolutionized the field with his "Paraasakthi" - the most critically acclaimed movie of the Century.
Y, Only K can write such a monolog, and only Sivaji can do justice delivering it. While I detest Kalaingar's despotic family-rule, no less than JJ's autocratic megalomania, there is no denying Kalaingar was a true Kalaingar and JJ was a sorry excuse of an actress, like her paramour MGR -- BTW, I love all MGR songs, they are gems. Here is a small portion of K's haunting lyrics from the song காகித ஓடம் from the movie மறக்க முடியுமா:

அழுவதைக் கேட்க ஆட்களும் இல்லை
ஆறுதல் வழங்க யாருமே இல்லை
ஏழைகள் வாழ இடமே இல்லை
ஆலயம் எதிலும் ஆண்டவன் இல்லை

Kagitha Odam.mp3

To appreciate the man's literary contributions one need not subscribe to his politics.

Cheers!

.. Interestingly the DK leader Periyar E.V.Ramaswami Naicker belong to my district (Coimbatore). I have also attended a few public gatherings addressed by him for enjoying the fun. He used to abuse everyone, but more of paarpanar..
Dear B sir, I grew up in the neighboring Erode district, in the belly of the "beast". I was too young to attend the meetings, but I knew when EVR used to visit nearby towns like, Pramatti, Velur, and Velayudampalayam. My own 9th standard class teacher was a DK member. Yet, I never once felt threatened, never felt threatened.

Sure, right after my upanayanam, with an inch shaved off from my forehead, my friends made fun of me, but they were my friends nevertheless. All I can remember of the DK teacher was he was a terror, not to me, for all of us. All of us used to dread his class. But I don't remember he making me conscious of being a Brahmin ever. All the charge of anti-Brahmin hatred is actually anti-Brahminism, IMO, which I share now with all the gusto I can command :), sorry!

best regards dear sir....

Last edited by a moderator:
Y, Only K can write such a monolog, and only Sivaji can do justice delivering it. While I detest Kalaingar's despotic family-rule, no less than JJ's autocratic megalomania, there is no denying Kalaingar was a true Kalaingar and JJ was a sorry excuse of an actress, like her paramour MGR -- BTW, I love all MGR songs, they are gems. Here is a small portion of K's haunting lyrics from the song காகித ஓடம் from the movie மறக்க முடியுமா:

அழுவதைக் கேட்க ஆட்களும் இல்லை
ஆறுதல் வழங்க யாருமே இல்லை
ஏழைகள் வாழ இடமே இல்லை
ஆலயம் எதிலும் ஆண்டவன் இல்லை

Kagitha Odam.mp3

To appreciate the man's literary contributions one need not subscribe to his politics.

Cheers!

Harini and Raju:

Did you read this? Are you still ridiculing Kalaigner MK as a literary giant?

1. Once Vali, a TB was telling this as a history in his life:

That he was stuck with a lyric that he was writing for a movie song, and he spent hours.. nothing improved.

There came the Kalaigner.. Vali told him of his problem! Kalaigner looked at the incomplete lyric for a minute and changed a few words and added a few...

Boom... the whole lyric got a life and it became a hit! That was the power of poetic genius of Kalaigner MK, said Vali.

2. Long time ago, when Poet Laureate Kannadasan was the unquestioned Emperor of Tamil Movie Lyrics, there was a competition between him and Kalaigner at the Children's Theater, Madras. Kothamangala Subbu was the Referee... the topic will be announced only AT the time of the competition, and competitors were asked to write a poem on the topic just announced.

After about 15 min, each should read their poetic writings and the winner will be according to the intensity of the applause given by jam packed auditorium.

You know the result.....both were just about equal. Kalaigner = Kavinger!

On which God's name do you want to rob MK of his literary prowess?

Nenjukku Neethi Engay?

Or Yarukkum Vetkam Illai, as Cho Ramasamy says! lol

Last edited:
Mr Karuna defeated himself by his "For My People and By My people" ideology.
Most politicians only think of themselves and focus on making themselves and their progeny richer.So why blame anyone for their downfall.

அரிய கலைஞர்கள் அனைவரும் ஆற்றல்மிக்க அரசாளிகள் என்று கூறுவதற்கு இல்லை

Ilakkiyam sans Ilakkanam!!

I also studied in Panchayath Board School (only Tamil Medium) throughout when syllabus was unadulterated with any of Dravidian Contributions! Now if one could go to Anna Centenary Library or Devaneya Paavanar Library in Chennai (Tamil section) and ask as to why the arrangement is not done as demanded by 'porul ilakkanam' the people over there are blinking. Ilakkiyam has now become something that is not with ilakkanam and thank to Pulavar MK Iyer and others for it!!

Can MK Iyer explain 'Thinai' and 'Thurai' of any of the Duet song that he has penned?

If 'medai thamiz' has to be acknowledged as ilakkiyam, then JJ is as good as MK Iyer!! But I see JJ also only as Dravidian Politician

That he was stuck with a lyric that he was writing for a movie song, and he spent hours.. nothing improved.

There came the Kalaigner.. Vali told him of his problem! Kalaigner looked at the incomplete lyric for a minute and changed a few words and added a few...

Boom... the whole lyric got a life and it became a hit! That was the power of poetic genius of Kalaigner MK, said Vali.

MK Iyer is only a member of the team that try to create modern literary work in theater. The members of the team pay to other to gain credit for the creative work. MK Iyer is thus a corrupt literary whizz!!!

Mr Karuna defeated himself by his "For My People and By My people" ideology.
Most politicians only think of themselves and focus on making themselves and their progeny richer.So why blame anyone for their downfall.
Kalaigner Mu Ka, Brahmins at the Press, Over-zealous Judiciary and the Police Indian State: A Commentary

Where's the Outrage?

As I said before, the reasons that MK lost this TN Election were

1. Widespread inflation of essential commodities like rice, oil, petrol etc.. Most people's wages are not adjusted to meet the price inflation... this is happening in all developing countries.. What Mu Ka or J Jaya or Mrs. Gandhi or Dr. MMS can do about this is very questionable.. but people hate to see this price increase day by day and week by week.

2. Widespread power and water supply cut in many towns and cities in TN: This is a major inconvenience and nuisance to most people.. this requires long term investments to solve the problem.. Mu Ka didn't do it; I am not sure what J Jaya can do about this is again very questionable.

3. Widespread feeling that DMK has become the Party of Mu Ka's Family: This is a perennial question even in the previous elections and in 2009 Parliamentary Election... still DMK won more MP seats than AIADMK. Therefore, this per se did not change the scene much in this Election.

4. Widespread allegation of 2G "Scandal": This is a brand new problem for DMK and Congress - the UPA partners... This is where "Some Brahmins" worked against Mu Ka, IMO. Most of the Editors of major newspapers in TN and India are Brahmins, who did not explain in good faith to people the complex nature of the 2G spectrum sale by Arun Shouri of BJP, by Adimuthu Raja of DMK.. they all railroaded Raja and blamed him for the "putative" "phantom loss" that the CAG came up with to the tune of U$20 Billions.

This "putative loss" on paper is a complex matter for the ordinary people to understand... the major newspapers did not explain the matter, a serious lapse in their duty as a public service.. This "loss on paper" could be as low as zero to as high as several billion dollars, depending on the assumptions you make on the complex calculation.

CAG did not say it very clearly in their Report... and the newspapers danced with the highest phantom loss... a major mischief by the media, mostly managed by Brahmins in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Madurai.

This is what Kalaigner is talking about... NOT of all Brahmins, IMO.

And, very maliciously A. Raja was pinned with this billion dollar loss...

Yes, Raja was arrested and incarcerated in Tihar jail along with Kani Mozhi for the "trumped up" charges that CBI has come up with very reluctantly at the insistence of the hype-active Supreme Court.

As per Indian and American Law, both Raja and Kani and others are INNOCENT until proven otherwise by the Apex Court on all possible appeals.

Denying bail for them (after 14 days of Police custody and 14 days of Judicial custody) is against known laws of India and elsewhere...

India is becoming a Police State... the rights of the innocent people are trampled by the Indian Judiciary for the fake arguments of "protecting the witnesses".

Most of the "witnesses" against Raja and Kani could very well be from their political enemies, not unbiased normal people.

CBI and Indian Judiciary, if they want to protect these fake witnesses, can keep them under protective custody and keep them in a safe place. Why not?

Instead, they prefer to keep Raja and Kani at Tihar jail giving a public impression that they are already CONVICTED....

This mal-appearance created by the CBI and India's inept Judiciary (where more Brahmins are working) is what, perhaps, Kalaigner is referring to...

He has his rights....

A disclosure here: While I am an ardent admirer of Kaliagner MK for his contribution to Tamil literature and cinema, I am dead opposed to his nepotism in party politics...

Kalaigner also failed in his part to explain about what Raja and Kani did as far as the 2G "scandal" is concerned and whether KTV gained monetarily because of the 2G Spectrum sale.

My slogan is GIVE Bail to Raja and Kani & others, immediately because they are NOT a flight risk , they appear in Court all the time when asked, and are INNOCENT as of today.

Where's the public outrage against the over-zealous Indian Judiciary and CBI?

ps. As a Senior Member (Mr. B) here said J Jaya won the Election because of There is No Other Alternative Factor, and not that J Jaya earned anything here!! She has her Criminal Cases pending in Mysore - most Tamils know it.

Last edited:
Dear Raju:

You don't need to take my words on Kalaigner MK - the literary genius: Just walk into any University where there is a Language/Literature Dept. Ask them who is Kalaigner MK and what has he done for Tamil Literature... then you will know the right answer.

On his contribution to Tamil Cinema - Listen to Kamal Haasan and Rajinikant, the two mighty pillars of Tamil movies... how they learned to understand Screenplay and how Kalaigner revolutionized the field with his "Paraasakthi" - the most critically acclaimed movie of the Century.

In ancient Tamil culture of the Sangam periods, the Tamils were engaged in Prose & Poetry, Music and Drama (now movies) in their spare times... Iyal Isai Nadagam....

Kalaigner MK practiced all the three in his life time....

MK- the politician is a seriously flawed man for allowing nepotism to penetrate his Party and TN politics... I have condemned it very many times...

You need to know the distinctions of a poet, screenplay writer and a politician.

That's all.

I see the sarcasm in your words.. it's all emanating from the inability to understand the complex personality of Kalaigner MK...

Take care.

Dear Yamaka,

Walk into any university and go to their Department of social sciences and ask whether they know PhoolanDevi.You will get your answer as you would get about Kalaignar also from Literature Dept. in any Tamilnadu University(only Tamilnadu). That does not mean that Phoolandevi is great.

Kamal and Rajini will appreciate one who is in power because they are in the business of making cinema. Rajini has already said that JJ has retrieved Tamilnadu from doom after her election as CM. So what do you say? which Rajini do you believe-the one who called your kalaignar led TN to doom or the Rajini who said Kalaignar is great.

You need to know the distinctions of a poet, screenplay writer

I know he is a screen playwrite. But he is not a great poet as you claim. Please put down one Kavithai which you enjoyed mostwith reasons. We can discuss it.
if you see the sarcasm in my words I see the animosity in your words and your hurry to brand me. Yes I am a brahmin and I have said here many times. so what do you want?

As amply portraid in Mahabharata in those days, blind affection towards the kith and kin leads one to his downfall.I am reminded of the case of Dhiridharaashtra when I see the present plight of Karunanidhi.

Harini and Raju:
Did you read this? Are you still ridiculing Kalaigner MK as a literary giant?

What is so great about these ordinary lines which have been made memorable by the picturisation, music and acting. As piece of song there is no literature whatsoever in it. In the same song there is a line where your 'literary giant' has inflicted redundancy/repetition on the listeners when he says 'kalamum parththu neramum parththu' Any way I do not want to go into further analysis. It is enough to say that it is no literary piece and so the man is not a great poet as is made out. About the yappilakkanam the less said the better.

If he had the benefit of friendship with Kannadasan or Vairamuththu the lyric mentioned here would have got a 'better life'.
2. Long time ago, when Poet Laureate Kannadasan was the unquestioned Emperor of Tamil Movie Lyrics, there was a competition between him and Kalaigner at the Children's Theater, Madras. Kothamangala Subbu was the Referee... the topic will be announced only AT the time of the competition, and competitors were asked to write a poem on the topic just announced.
After about 15 min, each should read their poetic writings and the winner will be according to the intensity of the applause given by jam packed auditorium.
You know the result.....both were just about equal. Kalaigner = Kavinger!

What a yard stick to use to determine the poetic abilities!!!

On which God's name do you want to rob MK of his literary prowess?
Nenjukku Neethi Engay?Or Yarukkum Vetkam Illai, as Cho Ramasamy says! lol

Poor Gods! They are scarred of robbing anything from robbers who are masters of the trade!! "Nenjukku Neethi Enkay" is what every tamil is asking after coming to know about the kind of funds that have been transferred from abroad to TV companies in return for favours done.

"Poor Gods! They are scarred of robbing anything from robbers who are masters of the trade!! "Nenjukku Neethi Enkay" is what every tamil is asking after coming to know about the kind of funds that have been transferred from abroad to TV companies in return for favours done." -writes Raju.

Swamiji Prakash Anand Saraswathi of Austin, TX and Sai Baba of Purttparuthi - A small piece of recent news:

1. Swamiji Saraswathi is a well know godman here in TX among the Orthodox Brahmins and Fundamental Hindus...He ran a "popular" Ashram near Austin, and was recently convicted of multiple counts of rape charges brought forth by his disciples (I believe three teenage girls were molested routinely by our respected Swamiji!).. He was free on bail set at a million dollar cash.

He just disappeared into the thin air before sentencing (potentially about 100 year incarceration!) - he is a Fugitive now and in the Interpol list of Wanted Fugitives worldwide... it is believed that our beloved Swamji is in hiding in either Mexico or has gone to India in a fake passport with the help of some of his ardent followers.

His followers are shocked beyond belief! They say, "Oh, our Swamiji is a Man of Words and of very high moral and ethical codes"! Lol.

I tell these people, "Please, turn in the Swamiji to the US Marshals or Texas Rangers... Obey the Law of the Land, before you worship your Almighty Gods"

2. Godman Puttaparthi Sai Baba has many devotees in this Forum. He amassed multi-billions Rupees for his Trust, which runs schools and hospitals. Fine, great Public Service.

Alas.. he also had a Personal Vault which was opened recently in the presence of very respected Public Officials and Politicians:

He has hoarded several Crores of Rupees cash and several kilo grams of gold and silver!

My question to the devotees is "Why did he hoard all this cash and gold in his Personal Vault? What for? What was the source of all this wealth? All stolen wealth, black money?.... what the hell was going on with this Godman?"

Nenjukku Neethi Engay, Makkalae?

p.s. I also read that one obscure Yogi who fasted to death in order to protect the Ganges! Saving Ganges is the most noble thing, in my opinion...Most people didn't know of him! While many knew of one Yogi Ramdev who fasted only for 9 days! And he is cheating the world with his Yoga sales and collusion with one Acharya Balakrishna of Napal!!! What's happening in the Bhakti World, anyway?

Last edited:
ஆற்றமில்லாதவரும், கலைஞரல்லாதவரும், தமிழகத்தை ஆண்டிருக்கிரார்கள். ஆண்டபின் கிடைத்த பெயர்கள் பல. எல்லாம் அவன்செயல்.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back