• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Deepavali fireworks-2011 : How the Brahmins caused Downfall of Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what a long post so unwind with this..

[video=youtube_share;9ww3tiR5jak]http://youtu.be/9ww3tiR5jak[/video]

Last edited:
It is raining in chennai and so less noisy deepavali, but sweets yes

Allmost every year this is what happens in TN/Chennai. It will be raining on the day of deepavali..

In North, it is not so. They have real fun every year..

Since due to rain and less crackers in Chennai, many are happy who don't have penchant of crackers and wants to enjoy watching special programs in TV without disturbances and eating sweets and savouries. Many old people are very much happy as well.

But there are other hurdles in maharashtra. No fireworks between 10 pm and 6 am. Prices are very high - rs 100 for 6 atom bombs, 300 for vishnu chakram. Some banks have opened extra teller counters for giving out money. Spending will keep pace with the rise in prices.

All the Hindus should Know
How the Brahmins caused Downfall of Hindus

Ashok T. Jaisinghani.
Editor & Publisher:
www.Top-Nut.com Top Nutritionist
Sangom sir, who is this Ashok T. Jaisinghani? He makes some interesting points, but overall, his diatribe is simply over the top. He sounds very much like the Brahmin Supremacists who like to put all the blame on the so called middle-castes.

Cheers!

Sangom sir, who is this Ashok T. Jaisinghani? He makes some interesting points, but overall, his diatribe is simply over the top. He sounds very much like the Brahmin Supremacists who like to put all the blame on the so called middle-castes.

Cheers!

Dear Shri Nara,

I agree that this person is extremely biased against Brahmins; he used "bigoted" scrupulously before the word "brahmins" and I edited them out to reduce the size. I do not know who this Jaisinghiani is but this was forwarded to me by e-mail by one of our respected elderly members here.

I thought our friends may have a more compassionate and less aggressive attitude towards us for our so-called "Brahmin-bashing" once they come to know the virulent anti-brahmin sentiments present in this country itself.

With all due respect, a search for this Ashok T. Jaisinghani produces only anti-brahmin articles and posts relating to medicine. Considering the nature of this topic, this thread is being closed and the post edited to remove content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back