• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are You a Logical or Emotional Thinker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are You a Logical or Emotional Thinker?

BabaMail -Are you a logical or emotional thinker?

ME

d61b6499-572f-4031-842a-5adfa42a6054.jpg

You are a highly rational thinker! You use logic and common sense to make decisions and react to different situations. There are obviously times when you use emotions to dictate your behavior, but hey, you're only human! You should feel proud that you are intellectual, mature and able to guide your life using reason and rationale!

WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

92% Emotional, 8% Rational
c1c0583c-c8cd-4a24-b3b4-ecccf6b1b59c.jpg

You are a highly emotional thinker! Most of the decisions you make and the reactions you have to the obstacles thrown your way are dictated by feelings. This can prove to be a challenge for you, but it also means that you are extremely passionate, empathetic to others and that you feel strongly towards your morals and principles. You have a strong sense of rationale when completely necessary, but you should try and be more patient and be more level-headed during times of crises in your life.

I agree with my results...emotions are my first line..only then logic kicks in..but its just that I do not display the emotions to others but I know that my mind functions on a 6th sense an emotions more than logic even though I eventually sound logical!
I feel emotions need a finer thinking and comes with love and compassion.

A female has a mixture of "psycho" and logical! No doubt about that at least for me!LOL

But lets wait and see what RR ji gets..whether she is more emotional or logical?

I played since Renu has requested! :D

This is what I got, Renu!

86% Rational, 14% Emotional

You are a highly rational thinker! You use logic and common sense to make decisions and react to different situations. There are obviously times when you use emotions to dictate your behavior, but hey, you're only human! You should feel proud that you are intellectual, mature and able to guide your life using reason and rationale!

92% Emotional, 8% Rational
c1c0583c-c8cd-4a24-b3b4-ecccf6b1b59c.jpg

You are a highly emotional thinker! Most of the decisions you make and the reactions you have to the obstacles thrown your way are dictated by feelings. This can prove to be a challenge for you, but it also means that you are extremely passionate, empathetic to others and that you feel strongly towards your morals and principles. You have a strong sense of rationale when completely necessary, but you should try and be more patient and be more level-headed during times of crises in your life.

PJ ji,

I am not surprised you are 86% Rational. Men aren't ruled by emotional planets such as Moon, Venus, etc. and hence men more likely are rational than emotional. Haven't you heard of the saying, "Men are from Mars, women from Venus"! :)

....... PJ ji,

I am not surprised you are 86% Rational. Men aren't ruled by emotional planets such as Moon, Venus, etc. and hence men more likely are rational than emotional. Haven't you heard of the saying, "Men are from Mars, women from Venus"! :)
Dear J R Ji,

Did you miss R R Ji's result after P J Ji's post?? :lol:

These results are sometimes 'chummA'! :D

Oh... absolutely! Infact, sometime ago, someone in the forum posted that it is a type of addiction mentality to take all these tests and keep believing in their results 100%. :)

In my observation though, more successful people are rational thinkers - they are able to keep their cool in any circumstance, think 'rationally', apply logic, able to think for the long-term, able to weigh factors appropriately even under pressure, not prone to tantrums or outbursts, and hence 'cool'. :)

I got a completely different one!

You are slightly more of a rational thinker than an emotional one. You have a very sharp mind and have always been extremely perceptive and calm in times of conflict or trouble. You are sensitive and affected by other people's energies though, so you tend to react emotionally during times of stress. Overall, you use both your strong mind and tender heart to get through life's obstacles and to celebrate your successes.
1a687ca4-5857-45c8-9d0f-bb2a03978661.jpg

I played since Renu has requested! :D

This is what I got, Renu!

86% Rational, 14% Emotional

Raji Madam,

I expected a higher score for you in Emotional as for arts & creativity the RHS of brain is more active..Even for holistic thinking it is higher

Raji Madam,

I expected a higher score for you in Emotional as for arts & creativity the RHS of brain is more active..Even for holistic thinking it is higher
Dear Ganesh,

Shows that logical thinkers can be creative too! :)

Dear RR ji,

I was not surprised by your results..I knew you will get Logical Thinker more than Emotional Thinker.

For me as I said earlier I am an emotional thinker first only the logic kicks in..I never let people know my emotional side cos sometimes its scary!LOL

But when the emotional side has already subsided then my logical thinking comes in...it does not take too long for logical phase to come it..I can switch modes fast from emotional to logical like an Anniyan!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back