• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yet another stray pondering

drsundaram

Experts are predicting huge down fall of Economy due to the Corona.

I do not know much about these experts.

But I know for sure that they do not know anything about the value of human motivation and determined efforts.

If experts were to be believed, after the total destruction in 2nd World War Japan had NO future. BUT the same Japan in just 3 decades or so, made US cry at the market place.

If the experts were to be believed, Israel should have been wiped out from the world map by the Arabs, but the fact is different.

As per the rules of Aerodynamics, the Bumble Bee can NOT fly. But it flies, because it does not know the rules of Aerodynamics.

If the experts were to be believed, we should have been no where in 83 Cricket World Cup.

If the experts were to be believed Wilma Rudolf, the first American lady to win 4 Olympic Gold in Athletics , should not have been in a position to walk without braces, no question of running.

If the experts were to be believed Arunima Sinha can hardly lead a normal life. But she climbed the Mount Everest.

The corona crisis is no different. I do not have any doubt that, We will defeat the Corona hands down and *The Indian Economy will bounce back in a great manner.*

*Let us radiate this confidence !!!*

Yes...

Here is a version of an expert......

Light at end of tunnel, Indian economy will bounce back: Vedanta chairman Anil Agarwal

"I think it (economy) will bounce back. It has tremendous potential. I see light at the end of the tunnel, it is not far. The economy will kick start soon," mining baron Anil Agarwal said adding the rollout of Goods and Services Tax (GST) had a temporary impact but it is being straightened now.

New Delhi: Indian economy will soon bounce back from its worst showing in 11 years as a steep cut in taxes will help attract investments and the massive infrastructure spending revives economic activity, mining baron Anil Agarwal said. Besides spending on building infrastructure, the government should focus on exploiting natural resources the country has and look at stake sale in most PSUs.

Public sector firms have the potential to produce three-times more than the current output and ..

Read more at:

Let us hope that Indian Economy will bounce back

hi

time can write history....the same time rewrite history too...i saw some WW2 based movies....Hitler can rule

the whole europe......the same Hitler vanished in the hands of allies troops...

Are you a "glass half-full" or a "glass half-empty" kind of person?

As it turns out, some people can be both. So-called realistic optimists combine the positive outlook of optimists with the clear-eyed perspective of pessimists, new research has found.

The optimists sorted into two camps: the realists and the idealists.

"Realistic optimists tend to choose accuracy over self-enhancement; the unrealistic optimists tend to choose self-enhancement," Chou said.

Interestingly, the realistic optimists also got better grades, on average, than their less grounded peers -- probably because they didn't delude themselves into thinking they would do well without studying or working hard, Chou said.

In order to cultivate a rosy-but-realistic outlook, people should maintain a clear-eyed view of reality, but emphasize what they can control in most situations, she said.

Are You a Pessimist?
Always walking under a dark cloud? You could be a natural pessimist—but you don't have to be

If you think that your beliefs and attitudes are fixed, I challenge you to reassess and to dare to believe in the possibility of transforming the darkness of pessimism into a more hopeful outlook.

Think positively and try to be an optimist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
India's economic growth set to bounce back as slump bottoms out: Sanjeev Sanyal

Sanyal said economic growth was set to accelerate to 6 percent in the financial year beginning in April, compared with estimated growth of 5.0 percent in the current one.

Indian economic growth is poised to bounce back after slipping to a more than six-year low of 4.5 percent in the July-September quarter as the government has taken measures to prop up investments and consumer demand, a top government adviser said.

“Corporate tax reductions, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and the banking sector reforms have helped and will help propel growth further,” Sanjeev Sanyal, principal economic adviser at the finance ministry, told Reuters.

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, introduced in May 2016, has helped banks to recover billions of dollars stuck in outstanding corporate loans and offer loans to new borrowers.

Sanyal said economic growth was set to accelerate to 6 percent in the financial year beginning in April, compared with estimated growth of 5.0 percent in the current one.

Read more at:

Last edited:
These economists and opportunists always predict the obvious.
Yes, the market will bounce back, but when? At my age, if it bounces back after 20 years it would not be of any use to me.

Similarly if I have to make my mortgage payment next week and market bounces in a year, I will be underwater.

One day the earth will be swallowed by the sun, but I still have to face tomorrow.

So it is a question of time frames.

They are all experts in the field of economy unlike few who masquerade like an economists and question the growth of economy.

One should see the history.

It is reported that there is hopefully a silver bullet for huge growth of Indian Economy

And there is no reason for gloom to prevail as effective measures are being taken to boost Investments and contain fiscal.

It is hoped for a ‘V’shaped recovery

It is believed that the Government is doing enough to bring the economy back on track. There was ‘V’ shaped recovery earlier. This will repeat.

Meanwhile let us concentrate on our current crisis.

India's economic growth set to bounce back as slump bottoms out: government adviser

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian economic growth is poised to bounce back after slipping to a more than six-year low of 4.5% in the July-September quarter as the government has taken measures to prop up investments and consumer demand, a top government adviser said.

“Corporate tax reductions, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and the banking sector reforms have helped and will help propel growth further,” Sanjeev Sanyal, principal economic adviser at the finance ministry, told Reuters.

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, introduced in May 2016, has helped banks to recover billions of dollars stuck in outstanding corporate loans and offer loans to new borrowers.

Sanyal said economic growth was set to accelerate to 6% in the financial year beginning in April, compared with estimated growth of 5.0% in the current one.

But many private economists are less optimistic, saying the current downturn may continue for the next few quarters due to a dip in private investments and tepid consumer demand.

Read more at:

Latest ads

Back