• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yet another taboo marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vaagmi ji,

Yup..I knew that was not addressed to me alone.."You" is 2nd person singular for general statements.I was just replying you for fun.

BTW I am not much of a traveler. I am basically kind of "homely"..dont like to travel here and there.I rather just go where it does not involve too much travel.

So nope..I know I wont visit Himalayas etc..totally no interest.

May I recommend this to you?

Try to visit the western ghats at least once. It can be silent valley, Santham para or even just Courtallam Thenaruvi. You will enjoy the experience immensely. Himalayas is great but being a woman you will need a companion and that may take away more than half the pleasure of the experience. Or else you should be a pistolwali who carries at least a canister of pepper spray!! The jungles there can be very unfriendly to a lone woman tourist. But western ghats are not like that. They are comparatively safe. Try the chance to get as near to the nature as possible. All the best.

May I recommend this to you?

Try to visit the western ghats at least once. It can be silent valley, Santham para or even just Courtallam Thenaruvi. You will enjoy the experience immensely. Himalayas is great but being a woman you will need a companion and that may take away more than half the pleasure of the experience. Or else you should be a pistolwali who carries at least a canister of pepper spray!! The jungles there can be very unfriendly to a lone woman tourist. But western ghats are not like that. They are comparatively safe. Try the chance to get as near to the nature as possible. All the best.

Dear Vaagmi ji,

Thanks for recommendation...when I was young I used to tell my mother that I will grow up an attain some powers to appear and disappear so that I dont have to travel long journeys!LOL

I really dislike long journeys..so as far as I know I do not intent any distant travel as for now.

Thanks anyway..I wont dare venture alone yaar..no way.

This remind me of a proverb : if you play with cats, don't be surprised if you get scratched and if you play with dirt etc....

Cat Scratch Disease is a disease that can spontaneously resolve or can lead to morbidity and mortality.

Cat scratch disease (CSD), also known as cat scratch fever,[SUP][1][/SUP] Teeny's Disease,[SUP][1][/SUP] inoculation lymphoreticulosis,[SUP][1][/SUP] andsubacute regional lymphadenitis,[SUP][1][/SUP] is a common and usually benign infectious disease caused by the fastidious[SUP][2][/SUP] intracellulargram negative bacterium Bartonella henselae or Bartonella quintana.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] It is most commonly found in children following a scratch or bite from a cat[SUP][3][/SUP] within about one to two weeks.

But there is also another Cat..the Meow Meow Poonai which is the actual dangerous cat.

Dirt washes off BTW.

Enjoy this song...... MEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[video=youtube;T1Kwxeupp6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Kwxeupp6o&feature=share&list=RDT1Kwxeupp 6o[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back