• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

X Rated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Valli..if there is a male doctor in this forum he could get back at females by posting a pic of the Larynx(voice box) during Laryngoscopy..Its looks very much like..well never mind!!! LOL

Ya, googled it and found out. We never stop learning in our life, do we? :)

Willy Peppers - Tears Of Joy -

.nature is very interesting ....

For all the keen gardeners out there...........

I
have never seen a Willy Pepper before...

These are actual peppers from a garden.
They really are called 'WillyPeppers'..

download

By the way, the farmer says they can grow up to 18" long!
Sort of brings tears to your eyes doesn't it?
I know you're laughing now....

Wow only color is different.

You know Valli..if there is a male doctor in this forum he could get back at females by posting a pic of the Larynx(voice box) during Laryngoscopy..Its looks very much like..well never mind!!! LOL

Nature has but few choices; as below so above:)

Old Tabra women used to admonish girls saying அடித்தொண்டையாலெ கத்தாதே! They were very knowledgeable perhaps!

Last edited:
The Male Cycle

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything.. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits.

Aiyoo Renu, I was scandalized the first time.. and that too from my cousin, double scandalized.. I deleted it I think after sending it to my husband.. hahahahaaa!!!!!

Aiyoo Renu, I was scandalized the first time.. and that too from my cousin, double scandalized.. I deleted it I think after sending it to my husband.. hahahahaaa!!!!!

Dear Valli and Bushu,

I showed the email to my husband yesterday and I was expecting him to say OMG!! but instead he was asking me which country of origin is this pepper from, species of the plant,genus of plant etc. I was thinking Aiyoo!!!!

Thank God my son is like me ..the crazy sorts..You know Valli..that song I put for Diwali in this thread.."I am sexy and I know it"?
Ok here goes..my sons school had some project where all of them were supposed to have booths to sell items to fellow students as part as their project.
Event was a closed event and not open to public.

Some of my sons friends were selling some items etc.

My son and his friend decided to sing and dance to that song with school uniform on and you know what!!they made the most money!!!Money was for school fund.
My son was telling me that some of the junior kids were just amazed to see them dance and also joined in.
My son really could sing and dance that song just like in that video.(My mum was real furious...she was telling me Renu your son is just like you!!!)

I was laughing non stop when I heard that.

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!!!! O my god Renu, your mom is so cute and if your son is just like you, his wife would love him.. hahahaha!!! you are open and honest and at the same time spiritual and have values, wonderful combination for being a good human being.. Hey! if I had a daughter I would love him for my SIL.. you can tell your mom.. :)) I have to say, in many ways, my son is so much like me.. and he is my friend and he talks to me and does not hide anything, thank god he is who he is..

I am not sure if my husband even saw that email.. I have to check with him, in fact I have to show it to him today.. and tell you what he says.. in private.. :))

A Chinese immigrant went hunting one day in Ontario and bagged three
ducks. He put them in the back of his pickup truck and was about to
drive home when he was confronted by a game warden who didn’t like
China men.

The game warden ordered the Chinese to show his hunting license and
the Chinese pulled out a valid Ontario hunting license.

The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up
one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said,” this duck ain’t from
Ontario. This is a Quebec duck. You got a Quebec hunting license,
boy??”

The Chinese reached into his wallet and produced a Quebec hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second
duck, sniffed its butt, and said “this ain’t no Quebec duck. This
duck’s from Manitoba. You got a Manitoba license??”

The Chinese reached into his wallet and produced a Manitoba hunting license.
The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its
butt, and said “this ain’t no Manitoba duck. This here duck’s from
Nova Scotia. You got a Nova Scotia hunting license??”

Again the Chinese reached into his wallet keeping calm and patience
and brought out a Nova Scotia license.

The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled
at the Chinese “just where the hell are you from??”

The Chinese smiled turned around, bent over, dropped his pants showing
his butt and said, ” you tell me, you are the expert.”-

It so happened in USA.
Before Lincoln , when there was discrimination between Whites and colured people, there used to be seperate roads driving ways and ofcourse Hotels and Restaurants.
One colured man from Africa just reached NewYork and went in search of a Hotel for a Good food.
As he could locate only Whites hotel and couldn't see one for the colured people.
He approched few and every one refused to serve him any thing at any cost.
The fellow was too hungry and was prepared to pay any thing for a Food.
Finally he a reached a hotel , where the Hotel Owner was a kind man and on listening to the story of the colured man said I feel pitty by looking at you but the problem is I can not serve Food to person like you.
If at all if I serve you food my hotel will be de recogonised and I have to face all problem from my people.
But I can do one thing , I can serve you food and I have to punish you after food.
The colured man readily accepted the deal and asked what is the punishment like.
The hotel owner replied that tell me what you want to eat, then let me decide the punishment.
The reply was a Full fried Chicken.
O.K. I will serve you and the punishment will be , whatever the first thing you are doing with the chicken will be carried out on you by my people, like If you break the legs of chicken your legs will be broken . If you twist the head of the Chicken your head will be twisted, then you will be allowed free to eat and can walk out.
The colured man glee fully accepted.
The ordered Chicken came to table along with Two Goondas to carry out the Punishment.
The Colured man just Grabbed the Chicken , Inserted his finger into it's Ass and started sucking his finger.
Then he asked the goondas , If you find it difficult I can lower my pants for you Please carry on your punishment as I am hungry and have to finish this.
icon11.png

Last edited:
Dear Renu

This is actually a very beautiful song from the movie 'உள்ளம் கேட்குமே' - மழை மழை. This couple Arya and Pooja have done quite a few movies together and I think this is the first movie in tamil for Arya.

So, here goes the song - Ullam Ketkuame - mazhai mazhai HD - YouTube.

P.S. Don't you think Arya looks handsome?

Dear Renu

This is actually a very beautiful song from the movie 'உள்ளம் கேட்குமே' - மழை மழை. This couple Arya and Pooja have done quite a few movies together and I think this is the first movie in tamil for Arya.

So, here goes the song - Ullam Ketkuame - mazhai mazhai HD - YouTube.

P.S. Don't you think Arya looks handsome?

Arya is tall,well built with a good personality but if you ask me if I consider him handsome..my answer is No.
He has not really very balanced features,just a so so nose..and eyes are slightly squint but his overall personality is good.

I like a balanced face,nice thin nose with a nice mouth and smile and with charming eyes..I find Akshay Kumar handsome.He has a very cute smile and a loving gaze.

Last edited:
Arya is tall,well built with a good personality but if you ask me if I consider him handsome..my answer is No.
He has not really very balanced features,just a so so nose..and eyes are slightly squint but his overall personality is good.

I like a balanced face,nice thin nose with a nice mouth and smile and with charming eyes..I find Akshay Kumar handsome.He has a very cute smile and a loving gaze.

Isn't beauty always in the eyes of the beholder? Otherwise how in the whole world did Sharukh Khan and Prabhu Deva become heroes?

Greetings.

This was in the e-mail from my Canadian friend.

The old fellow in the cowboy hat got a standing ovation.....

The Sierra Club and the Canadian Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Alberta ranchers for controlling the coyote
population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue. What they were proposing
was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.
This was ACTUALLY proposed by the
Sierra Club
and by the Canadian Forest Service.All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally an old fellow from Alberta wearing a big cowboy hat in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said;

"Son, I don't think you understand our problem here... these coyotes ain't fuckin' our sheep... they're eatin' 'em!"

The meeting never did get back to order.

Cheers!

And now just for Renuka, here is Vidya Balan in "The Dirty Picture". I think she will do full justice to this X-rated thread.

[video=youtube;5XjpV9n25Yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XjpV9n25Yk[/video]

Sendhil Ramamurthy is so sexy and handsome.Why dont he land a role in a Tamil movie soon.He will give most heroes a run for their money.

[video=youtube_share;TyEl9iwd01s]http://youtu.be/TyEl9iwd01s[/video]

Sendhil Ramamurthy is so sexy and handsome.Why dont he land a role in a Tamil movie soon.He will give most heroes a run for their money.

saw him in a hindi movie.

he does not have the contacts to break into tamil movie world.

he does not speak tamil, but that is not a handicap. dubbing can do the job. also he 'moves and carries himself' like an american. not a tamil hero.

that might be a handicap.

i like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back