• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is Ancient India over rated? A mind blowing analysis by Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renukaji,

Allow me to reply on an different order
Fabrication is part and parcel of any society for survival of the fittest.
Indeed but I am trying to undo the fabrication , Survival of the fittest ,we are not animals but Humans cooruotion cant be justified as an act by the fittest

Facts get twisted on daily basis in many situations...even in Puranas you can see that..where Lord Buddha is described as a False Prophet of Lord Vishnu to delude humans.

Doesnt this paint Lord Vishnu in bad light?
That He is capable of falsehood.

Ofcourse Lord Vishnu is capable of Falsehood didnt he do that at several instances in Mahabharata but does that mean you too can do ,Are we Lord Krishna ?Falsehood for a greater good is fair but that too gets Punished maybe as they call in legal terms the sentence will be light due to Mitigating circumstances, They very fact our Puranas ,Epics call False as false & dont concoct justifications certailny make them even more truthful

So who is the owner of Sanskrit?
Can you name one person?

Even Maheswara Sutrani is from Lord Shiva.
Panini himself never claimed ownership over his work...in fact he called it Ashtadyayi and the Sutras he called it Maheswara Sutrani.

Even Vedas for that matter?
Does it have an owner?

No...its a revelation.

For the above I will soon get back with proper Facts as I am working on it
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back