• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

X Rated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renu

Hey, உன் சேவை இங்கே பலபேருக்கு தேவைப்படிகிறது போல் தெரிகிறதே

Ok, I will also contribute my bit to your thread! Actually I consider this song to be very beautiful but it may seem at least MA+ rated to some but definitely not X- rated! :)

So here you all go - Ramyakrishnan hot song - Julie Ganapathi - YouTube

Kind regards

hi renu
x rated nothing new....still its taboo in tambram....last time i saw some beautiful sculpture in kajuraho temples....nothing wrong

when many western countries many wears biknis in common....nothing special....still in india,,,,ppl cant tolerate....so my

view is x rated in different cultures.....we can feel real beauties in x rated than vulgarity....its like manjal kaamalai parient

Yes, as someone may have said, everything is created by the same creator, only the interpretation and its classification is made by the created.

BTW Renuka, your X-rated thread has been diluted to become R-rated, perhaps you should promote it to be XX-rated! I want to see what puns the creative people here come up with...

It is very interesting how we may have interpreted the X-rated has changed to now!!

I vividly recall I and many friends went to Tirupathi several years ago after we wrote our final masters exams to complete our 'vendudhal'. We arrived at lower tirupathi late in the night and decided to go for a hot movie. It turned out to be a classica vittalacharia movie with an incredible item dance by Jayamalini and I thought it was xrated!! How wrong I am today!!

It looks like, it is better to be 'Ambi' type to attract girls! well, it is a bit late for me to learn that information.:frusty:

Well, let me focus on contributing to this thread... It was in Gummidipoondi. I watched this Telugu movie dubbed in Tamizh. Chiranjeevi and Madhavi starred in that movie. If I think of a hot song, I only remember that song. It had a huge impact on me... the reason was, I watched that movie on my own when my wife was visiting the vilage!...வீட்டிற்கு போய் சிவனே என்று படுத்துக் கொண்டேன்!

CHIRANJEEVI KHAIDI EVERGREEN IN THE HISTORY - YouTube

Cheers!

ya right and you want us to believe you are an "ambi" casanova raghy :)

It is very interesting how we may have interpreted the X-rated has changed to now!!

I vividly recall I and many friends went to Tirupathi several years ago after we wrote our final masters exams to complete our 'vendudhal'. We arrived at lower tirupathi late in the night and decided to go for a hot movie. It turned out to be a classica vittalacharia movie with an incredible item dance by Jayamalini and I thought it was xrated!! How wrong I am today!!

my thirupathi story is more a 'y' for 'zzz' was deprived.

we arrived in lower thirupathi night around 8 pm. we were about 15 of us. to unanimity, we decided to climb up the mountain to thirumalai during the night.

many of had singapore slippers, which are hardly suited for the hard work. it was fun, sleepless and chatty, and meeting plenty of pilgrims, going both up and down.

reached the malai, early morning, about 10 of us shaved our heads, all dipped into a tank , cleansed ourselves ritually, stood in line for dharma dharisanam, in good humour for 5 + hours, had ourselves chased through the dharshan, came out, ate lightly, took the bus to keezh thirupathi, and railwaystation, dadar express back to cheenai at nightfall.

the journey through cuddappah hills, i remember, was awesome.

thus ends my 'zzz' story :)

hi raghy sir,
when i was in college in chennai.....in my childhood nice X rated books freely available in kodambakkam area....near bridge area....

sometimes i like books than movies.....books has more imagination than movies....even i watched some X rated malayalam movies...

more kicku in books than movies.....experience differs.....

regards
tbs

Oh well....what the hell..hope this post doesnt get removed for its content!!

For those women out there who think we men are not that smart, this ought to tell you why you should change your mind!!

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

"Hi, is Tony home?"

"No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

"No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over."

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

For those women out there who think we men are not that smart, this ought to tell you why you should change your mind!!

"Hi, is Tony home?"

"No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over."

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

Moral of the story:

To woman: Always think twice before you uncover yourselves.
To men: Make sure your friends pay you what they owe you directly to you.

"Hi, is Tony home?"

"No, come in."

I am thinking on an other tune - this shows the negative impact of men not discussing the financial side with their wives!

Seriously, how many men share the financial responsibility with their wives, let alone hand over them the complete thing! Sure, there must be a handful in this forum, but in general?!

Kind regards

X rated thread indha forum la konjam Xtraneous thonalaya? Xuberant a niraya peru thread a visit pannaa... puriyaradhu... appadi vandhavaala ellaam Xtradite panna mudiyuma? appadi paaththa thread-a aarambichcha neenga mattum enna Xtraordinary aa? enaku Xtempore aa pesa varaadhu... irundhaalum kekaren ex- na irandha kaalam, so indha thread orutharoda irandha kaala rating-aa yaen iruka koodadhu? oru alphabet a vechu matter-a Xaggerate panni makkaludaya aarvatha ippadi Xalt panreley... Xactly sollungo... idhu nyayama? (X-la ivalo dhaan pa words nyabagam iruku!)

Anbudan,

Siva

Indha X-rated ngaradhey oru sema subjective term IHMO. Avalo X-rated taboo vaa irundhaa namba pasanga yaen adha paththi books, sculptures and paintings ellaam create panni ellaraiyum thirumbi paakka vekaraanga... not many Goras know that we gave Zero to the world but Kamasutra - they do ! Taboo na adha yaen M'madha KALAI nu sollanum? The point is (as we all know) alavukku meerinaal amudhamum nanju ! Saaptla ellaa nutrients um irukanum... carbs mattum irundhaa sugar dhaan varum... Enna doc? Naan solradhu correct dhaane?

Anbudan,

Siva

Dear Friends

This is such a beautiful song and it is not even R-rated, but still am posting it here! Just love the lyrics -

நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் காதல் தேகமெல்லாம் காமம்
உண்மை சொன்னால் என்னை நேசிப்பாயா?
காதல் கொஞ்சம் கம்மி காமம் கொஞ்சம் தூக்கல்
மஞ்சத்தின்மேல் என்னை மன்னிப்பாயா?

and the highlight is - யார் கேட்க நமக்கு நாமே வாழ்வதற்கு?

Here is the song from the movie 'Ayutha Ezhuthu' - A Sweet Proposal,A beautiful Song from Ayutha Ezhuthu (Eng Subtitles) - YouTube

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back