• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why I Am Not A Hindu ?- Book Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I can cite Kancha here, subsequently quoted by KRS in terms of discrimination of skill set. Distillary/toddy tapping business of Ezhavas or even nadars of TN were looked down upon by the casteists. This community is the one who first revolted and sought temple entry in EVR's Vaikom revolution, and brought out social reformers like Narayana Guru...

Skill of distilling liquor or toddy tapping was thought to be a low job, inspite of we having a vedic sedative Somabana drink.Talking in line with Kancha Ilaiah, had we respected their 2000Yr old distillary skills, we would have been Numero Uno in the world overtaking Jack Daniels,Johnnie walker and Champagne'.. Kancha was driving this point, that, skills were not respected in casteism

Does it matter to you or anyone if someone looks down upon you? Please note that booze was and is looked down upon because men in a state of stupor are / were just good-for-nothings. The business of brewing and selling liquor has devastated families. An uncle of mine, inherited a fortune, and squandered it away because of that very alcohol addiction. Anything in moderation is fine, but addiction? The culture of Daniels, Johnnie Walker, etc may be fine, but do we have the education and culture to moderate consumption to limited levels? Moreover, why do men in hot climates need to booze at all?

2) Being rich is no way related to the social status one gets, in a casteist society.. This is what kancha says.. Just because they have become rich, will they be given entry in to the sactorum.. Can they also lead the rituals!! I know, there will be 100 judicial responses to prove why he cant become one!! Even a rich man, or even an IAS officer cant enter Puri Jegganath Temple. Even Prime Minister Late Indira Gandhi was shown the doors there.. fact remains.. Its up to us to realise the facts of life, with deep convictions

As far as temple entries are concerned, anyone who wants to see god should be welcomed. No man has any right to decide an other man's access to god.

Coming to Kancha and his stupidity, did Kancha ever go and ask those rich people if they are considering themselves inferior in any way? Probably he did not dare to. And do those rich ppl want to lead or do any rituals? What for? Esp when they feel thay have better jobs to do. Please go and ask a liquor-brewing ezhava if he wants to exchange his job with a temple priest. Neither of them will want to. The ezhava will not give up his monies, the temple priest will not abandon his path. And both will consider each other inferior in some way or the other; and their own life as better than the other. If ppl really wanted to sanskritize themselves, every single person in india wud have sanskritized themselves into brahmins by now. It is obvious that neither the tribals nor the OBCs were / are inclined to give up their own way of life, unless there was / will be some necessity to do so.

To me it is all just political drama for votes and missionary paisa. To make one section beleive they are superior and another section beleive they are inferior. The prob is that one section of brahmins do fall this make-beleive propaganda that they are superior in some way and dalits fall for the propaganda that brahmins will always treat them as inferior anyways. Nice way to divide and rule, right. It gives these kancha type ppl, the opportunity to make money inviting missionaries.

3) Exemptions cannot be rules!! Havent we worked towards the devdasi community and brought them awareness..In this modern day of globalization,arent we working amonst the AIDS victims, instead of just blaming them for their loose morality. If we know a particular community, is wasting all money, inspite of high earning, lets educate them, than attributing them to an in-born trait..

If you wanna work for the devadasis, you'd do better to educate the men on how they view women. Women are not devadasis on their own. They have no other means of income. No room for inborn traits in this. I do not think anyone with some basic awareness is associating AIDS with loose morals. Am told in India AIDS is high among the medical fraternity too, esp among surgeons, because of lack of proper hygience practices. And everyone recognises the prob, which remains unspoken of though, that doctors, nurses and hospitals, to save money, have always reused needles (this is common in government hospitals). Most ppl gets HIV after visits to a doctor than because of any morality. And that is something the indian medical fraternity has always known.

Last edited:
sapr333,

I went back and reread the passages. There are quite a number of pages where he says that the Hindu creed is 'violence'. Please read his afterword where he specifically mentions the violence of 'brahminism' followers versus the non violence of Dalit Bhahujans.

Please read his book again. If you want, I can quote specific instances with page numbers.

In fact he believes in the Aryan invasion theory and believes that the 'Brahminical' violence started then. He even carries it over to Mahabharatha and Ramayana. His thesis is that Ravana was a Dalit king in the south who the 'northern' 'Brahmincal' (Kshatriya) Rama killed him in a treacherous manner.

Do you know, by the way that the Tamil Brahmins as a group have genes that have more commonality with the South East Asian people than with Central Asian folks? It is very easy to bend history in a non scholorly book, written for purely polemics and ideology.

Regards,
KRS

KRS >>>He asserts that the Brahminical Hinduism is violent but does not explain the fact that how other religions found a foothold in India.>>

I think, Kancha is not saying 'Hindus as Violent'.. I remember a paragraph, where in he cites about the 'Arms flaunting Gods killing black men(he persumed black demon to be dalits)". But he fails to pay any attention to the theological/Theosophical front.

Can someone attempt to answer him?

Quote:
>>Take for example the Ezhavas of Kerala. They are more prosperous than most of the so called forward castes. They had a monopoly in producing and dealing in liquor. They continue to dominate the liquor trade.>>>
I can cite Kancha here, subsequently quoted by KRS in terms of discrimination of skill set. Distillary/toddy tapping business of Ezhavas or even nadars of TN were looked down upon by the casteists. This community is the one who first revolted and sought temple entry in EVR's Vaikom revolution, and brought out social reformers like Narayana Guru...

Skill of distilling liquor or toddy tapping was thought to be a low job, inspite of we having a vedic sedative Somabana drink.Talking in line with Kancha Ilaiah, had we respected their 2000Yr old distillary skills, we would have been Numero Uno in the world overtaking Jack Daniels,Johnnie walker and Champagne'.. Kancha was driving this point, that, skills were not respected in casteism

This is exactly the point. One of the main reasons we found for the scavenger's colony to be in a pitiable position was the addiction to liquor. LIQUOR is the curse of the poorer people of India. Sri Narayana Guru was a Saint. He preached a casteless Hinduism. ஒரே சாதி ஒரே மதம் Ore jathi Ore madham. He was totally opposed to production and consumption of liquor. Does that make Sri Narayana guru a Casteist? ம பொ சி Maa Po Chi led the கள்ளுக்கடை மறியல் kallukadai mariyal in Tamil Nadu. He came from a community connected with production of liquor. Is he a casteist?

Sri Narayna Guru and maa poo chi were leaders of people/communities. They knew the weakness of the communities and sought to strengthen the community. Not a table top idealist who is out of touch with the community.

Sri Narayana Guru did not bother about temple entry. He erected many temples in Kerala where there was no caste restriction. The temple entry movement was a political stunt. BTW we do read about incidents where the Dalits are still refused entry into temples in Tamil Nadu. What has the Dravidian parties done about that?

Soma pana was used in rituals. That does not mean that everyone should consume it. In Saivism we use Charas (Cannabis ) in rituals. Does it mean that all Hindus should smoke cannabis? In fact there was a drink prepared from Datura which was used in rituals. Now no one knows how it was done? We only offer the whole Datura fruits now. Datura is extremely poisonous. Are these lost skills? Be reasonable.

Talking about temples, the common folk everywhere erected temples for Gods/Goddesses where they could sacrifice animals. We find thousands of such temples in Tamil Nadu. Kerala also had many such temples. The Brahmins of Kerala took over these temples and asked the people to conform. One of the first acts of the first Communist government in Kerala was to abolish sacrifice of animals in temples. This effected only the Dalits. Ezhavas had already given up the practice. So all of them ganged up and abolished the traditional practice of the Dalits of sacrificing animals. Did anyone care?

Does anyone in Tamil Nadu care when the Tamil tribals of Attapadi are forced by the Kerala government to learn only Malayalam?

Last edited:
1) In fact he believes in the Aryan invasion theory and believes that the 'Brahminical' violence started then. He even carries it over to Mahabharatha and Ramayana. His thesis is that Ravana was a Dalit king in the south who the 'northern' 'Brahmincal' (Kshatriya) Rama killed him in a treacherous manner.

2) Do you know, by the way that the Tamil Brahmins as a group have genes that have more commonality with the South East Asian people than with Central Asian folks? It is very easy to bend history in a non scholorly book, written for purely polemics and ideology.

1) :D wow so Ravana became a dalit king for Kancha? I was digging for info on whether Bhargavs were armed brahmins, and found that both Ravana and Rama both came from the line of Brighus (also maybe it is possible that ikshvakus were sugarcane farmers turned administrators / so-called kings and yavanas were probably barley farmers from SE asia...the times when ppl moved from farming (village) settlements into town building (??) ). Anyways, hope Kancha's next publication is not some sorta ravanayam on the lines of evr..

2) It seems that brahmins of tamil nadu are more similar to other south indians (kannada, telugu, tamil, southie stuff) than any other group (central asian or otherwise). All just indians. Unfortunately, it is some tamil brahmins themselves who think that they as "indo-aryans" are some kinda differentiated from "dravidian" bcoz of political propaganda 'awareness' - such strange ppl are probably the ones that do not like to be shown the 'other side' (they probably want some kinda exclusivity of what can't really place, its hard to understand whether such ppl wish to see themselves similar or dissimilar from others at all). But then, central asian folk also turn out with indo-iranian influence, the same works that 'dravidian' speakers turn out with. Looks like one group of the same ethnic set came in about 8000 ybp and became 'dravidians' and an other set of the same kind arrived later and became 'indo-aryans'..and there might have been another set that came in very much more recently or it was the reverse - meaning there were outward migrations, from india into the other regions. The similarities in populations are infact more confusing than the minimal dissimilarities. It wud be nice if Kancha type ppl were to be aware of the huge-similarities than the most-minimal-dissimilarities.

Last edited:
Sri-N-ji, i remember having read abt the rama of ramayana being linked to brighu. It was a very long time back. Will try to dig out where i kept that now.

But am also wondering about the rama (that is bhargava rama / parshurama) mentioned in mahabharat. Was the rama mentioned in mahabharat really parashurama? am wondering bcoz in mahabharat, the "rama" there is mentioned as someone with an axe alright but he is in close association with the vrishni-andhaka tribe (not clear as an ally or a member of that tribe); and he gets drunk at a few places. it looks like the vrishni infantry was always getting drunk (soma brewing cult?). Here is an associated link: http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m01/m01224.htm All very interesting...

Parashurama was the guru of Dronacharya and Karna in Mahabharata. He is the one known as Bhargava. He belonged to the Bhrigu clan. It is Krishna who is from the Vrishni tribe.

Sir,

There are quite a few gaping holes.....

One, if Prashurama exterminated all kshatriyas, how come so many of them assembled at Sita's swayamvara? (unless they were allies ??)

Two, if Parashurama killed the haiheyas, how come in Mahabharat he is seen as an ally / member of the Andhaka branch of the Vrishni tribe (Haiheyas were Vrishnis too) (unless it was an intra-tribal war??)

sapr333,In fact he believes in the Aryan invasion theory and believes that the 'Brahminical' violence started then.>>>

KRS/Nacchinarkiniyan:

I take a small U-Turn here, to share another perspective.

Possibly, Muller's A.I.T might have triggered this issue.But lets not forget, in the 1900 timeline, the whole world was going through social revolutions like freedom / economic supremacy. I stress the point Economic supremacy here..

The Mudaliars/Nairs/Vellalars who cannot digest loosing the money power (esp in British Jobs,Agriculture,trading) to the Brahmins, cited AIT, and revolted against. In my view,EVR only did the political role play here. Its a well known fact that (unlike Ambedkar),EVR didn't voice anything for untouchables. In nut shell anti-brahminism in T.N was actually a fight for economic power started by the next lower varna(Kahstriya&Baniya), simlar to the current days fight between OBC/Dalits.

And its true division of labour in ancient India helped us to be a flourishing nation, as its convincingly a good 'Management system' to horn the skills of that time line.Plato's Republic says "The origin of the state lies in that "natural" inequality of humanity that is embodied in the division of labour".This was a natural evolutionary 'Public management" process, which was later codified, sactioned and possibly planted in to religious scriptures.

Then the apprehension is,that, these scriptures(for eg ManuSmriti) which support the Varna and division of labour, might have been written in the later days, after the (evolutionary) deveolopment of division of labour system in India, but not that ancient, which we claim!!
[/SIZE]

PS: Economic achievements relieved the casteism to some extend. Thats why we find less of casteism in Metro's

Last edited:
Dear Srimathi HH Ji and Sri Nacchinarkiniyan Ji,

I am but a simpleton hailing from a small village in TN. All these scholorly discussions hurt my head.

Please have pity on me. So, is there proof that Ravana was a Brahmin and if so was he a Rakshasa?

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri KRS ji,

I came across the idea that any raksha karne wala is rakshas-a. So ther term Rakshasa is not a negative word. It cud be used by any protector group since they are doing the raksha or saving job. But i do not know how far this is true. Wud request Sri N-ji to clarify.

Regards.

>>s there proof that Ravana was a Brahmin and if so was he a Rakshasa?>>

Planting caste tags to even gods/sages in scripture, might have been done intentionally to ensure all varna's are given mythological representation,and there by run-smooth the casteism.

Arent we often quoting Valmiki's dalit status....to justify fairer representation.

Last edited:
Sapr,

There is a gaping distance b/w what is claimed historically or what the scriptures say and what is found in reality. Thankgod for genetics, for genes cannot be cooked up like stories.

I do not think there was any invasion. There were intra-tribal wars. Like sons of Diti fighting with sons of Aditi and so on. And if there was any invasion at all, it should have happened such a long time ago that it is untracable now. Am trying to explain by dividing into layer as below.

Layer 1:

The ones we call devas with Indra as their head was probably the austroasiatic naga mundari or kolarian speaking tribes. The ones that got spread all across SE Asia and still live with snake as an integral part of their culture like the Thais, Cambodian and Southern Chinese people.

It is most likely that they gave us the concepts (that got enhanced into later day cultures) of Devi worship, Kundalini, Siddha cult, Sesha naga, Vasuki, ancestor and spirit worship like paying appeasement to dead ancestors and animal spirits, and so on. They were matrilineal like many Indonesians tribes today, and were most likely farming settlements. Indra is a revered diety in SE Asia, but has disappeared in India (in the sense there hardly are any temples for Indra in india).

This naga / austroasiatic substrate has remained in indian caste-populations also, not only tribal ones. It is interesting to note that a section of tamil brahmins carry markers found in SE Asians like Thais and Koreans. Such people cud be an old population (since nothing is confirmed yet, cannot say with surety).

Layer 2:

The ones that attacked / merged into these mongloid or naga tribes were most likely the so-called 'dravidian' speakers. They most likely gave us the concepts of sun worship, henotheistic approach, no-seperate creator ideology, celebrating war heros as (village) dieties, marking burial sites of these war heros into temples, offering animal and human sacrifices; but also merged the practices of mundaris themselves (since they also absorbed the mundari populations into themselves). Probably the stories of Parashurama and Haiheyas are coming from this layer of merger.

These dravidic speakers were also the ones most likely the ones that maintained classist tendencies, and seperated people on occupation basis (since they turn up as differentiated endogamous groups now). And each tribe celebrated its own war heros and victory. It wud be interesting to see if they produced any female warriors since it appears (so far atleast) that the mundaris were the ones who produced female warriors, not the dravidian speakers.

Layer 3:

All of this merger might have finished around 10,000+/-7000 ybp. It is speculated that dravidian and indo-european languages split off from a nostratic group. We do not know if it is true. Perhaps it happened in the sub-continent. Either there must have a more recent intermingling from the group that brought in mantras, chants, worship thru fire and associated rituals; or all of these mixed groups from various layers originated in India and spread outwards into other areas.
--

Each time a new group had to be accomodated, the society had to be reorganized. To accomodate this, came the various dharmasutras.

What is brahmanism today is a sheer mystery (to me atleast). It appears to be a mixuture of various concepts and beliefs, all representing the various layers of mergers. (for a lover of geneology, genetics and history, am thankful that atleast there is one class that brings out all possible mergers).

So, Muller's A.I.T (which he later retracted) makes no sense to anyone.

The question in the colonial times was not about loosing money power. It was sheer propaganda created by the colonialists, and everyone fell for it.

The ones who were told (by caste awareness created by the british) that they were oppressed by brahmins felt that they now had the money and position to seek revenge from brahmins. Many members of so-called Justice Party were known to freely quote all kinds of anti-shudra verses from the scriptures. Whether they knew Shuklambharadaram or not, they certainly knew verses from dharmasutras. It was instilled into them that they had been oppressed by the brahmins and only because of the muslim invasions, they refound their role as so-called warriors, and probably in that sense they became indirectly 'grateful' to muslims (please note all of this is what i gather after talking to a good many people on this issue, it is rather laughable now).

These so-called warriors felt that brahmins were oppressors since even after refounding their warrior role, the brahmins did not recognize them as kshatriyas (this awareness btw was created by the british in them). This is the time, the british connected the concept of varna (class) and jati (occupation) as the same; and in that they were helped by english educated brahmins in colouring things with a one-sided brahmin superiority shade (this part i gathered from some former brahmins turned monks - they blamed the english educated brahmins for certain things as during the colonial times, the brahmins turned into large scale land owners by citing or making up certain scriptures, with the active help of the british - however, i do not know how far this info given out by the monks is true).

And btw, how many people have explored the relationship b/w evr and a particular dalit christian who influenced evr tremundously..that dalit xtian had got most of his material fed into him by colonialists. Evr was the front, like a brand endorser or a movie director, while the manufacturers and movie producers stayed behind the scenes.

It all seems like a well played scenario of a fox encouraging two angered monkeys in their fight against one another. One section (obc) was made to feel that must avenge brahmins, another section (dalits) was made to feel brahmins will always treat them as inferior, and a section of brahmins were made to feel they were always superior. Divide and rule, played to the hilt. And if i have something to blame, then i wud blame us indians for our own lack of unity and the missionaries for taking advantage of it. We are still in the same boat, aren't we...

Last edited:
I went back and reread the passages. There are quite a number of pages where he says that the Hindu creed is 'violence'.

Rediff Q/A of Kancha Ilaiah..Sounds like an off the collar remark.. Btw how to refute it?

Why are you angry with Hindu gods?

Look at the images of Hindu gods. They wield weapons. We read that Hindu gods killed our own ancestors. How can I worship the killers as divine? What kind of a religion is it? There are three major religions -- Buddhism, Christianity and Islam. These major religions were constructed by prophets who sacrificed and struggled in life for people's liberation. All these three religions never said that the larger sections of their people were born from the feet of God.

So you do not consider Hinduism a religion?

Is Hinduism a religion of the stature of Buddhism, Islam and Christianity? In my view, Hinduism is not a religion. It is a cult of worshipping certain violent figures. A religion never worships a violent figure. Religion is a very enlightened social force. Religion is a very civilised thing that came into existence. Religion establishes certain agreements and covenants.

Hinduism does not have any divine covenants. Hinduism is a cult of Brahmins, Baniyas and Kshatriyas worshipping violent gods. This cult was constructed against the Sudras, Chandalas and Adivasis.

If it is not a cult, but a religion, it should have at least a holy book that gives all people equal rights. Does the Bhagwad Gita give equal rights? In the Bhagwad Gita, God says I have created four Varnas and the Sudra, Chandalas and Adivasis were created to serve the Brahmins. If that is the statement of a God, then I do not consider Hinduism a religion.

Oh well, Kancha's half-baked ideas of selective hinduism is obviously gonna make him speak like that. But i do not understand that why does the dunce need to invite missionaries for any reason.

For one thing, he considers weapon weilding village gods and vedic elemental gods as the same (btw whatz wrong if gods weild weapons) , and on the other hand, he propagates sheer falsehood with statements like the Bhadwad Gita saying Shudras, Chandalas and Adivasis were created to serve Brahmins. Please ask him to back that up with verses from the Bhagvad Gita.

And what are the divine covenants that he wants hindusim to have? He has conveniently overlooked various hindu philosophies and contributions to civilization (even zero was a hindu invention).

I am glad i did not buy that Kancha's book. To me, he remains a devious missionary bootlicker.

Why should we refute the fulminations of a Christian indoctrinated pseudo-intellectual?

I have read many such statements against Hinduism by Christian missionaries in their books in the internet archive and google books.

As it is we have been giving a lot of publicity to him and his book.

Wasted enough time already.

But i do not understand that why does the dunce need to invite missionaries for any reason.

I was told he is a follower of Buddhism.

>> he considers weapon weilding village gods and vedic elemental gods as the same (btw whatz wrong if gods weild weapons)>>

This what I have been arguing in the 'God Why' thread, as Absolute Justice being rooted in God...if you agree to that, then God wielding arms is perfect, as a sign of God delivering Aboslute Justice. And Kancha could be proved wrong with that stand.

PS: Superb vocab 'Dunce''..Thats something I enjoyed it..

Last edited:
True Sri-N-ji, Kancha like evr is very undeserving of the publicity he gets...sheer baiter he is and typically associated with missionary people. Will stop giving him any attention.

To the members of the Tamil Brahmin forum.

Please do not respond to the postings in this thread. This thread is being used as a propaganda tool against Hinduism and Brahmins.

Thank you.

I was told he is a follower of Buddhism.

i do not think so.

he did his PhD thesis on a buddhism related topic.

the guy is too much gas - he calls his book 'why i am not a hindu' as a bestseller. at best, i wud rate it as fit someone venting his frustration.

but it is undeniable that he is closely associated with missionaries.

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...ing.dalit.rights.campaigner.in.india/4495.htm and http://indianchristians.in/news/content/view/388/48/

Dr Ilaiah: We are asking for the international community for four things:
One, first let the Christian world pray for the Dalit Christians and Tribals, as they will learn and understand the focus more.
Second, there is a constitutional understanding at that time when the British gave us that freedom. They said missionaries cannot come to India, but the western world can give us English education. The schools we need. English education means opening up their eyes to the whole world – let our children understand what is the world and who that God out there. So we are asking the western church and people to help us get English education.

They can sponsor children for education. Each church could sponsor one school itself. Young people can come to teach English and bring about human life and teach them what equal life means.

Thirdly, we want this campaign to take place among the UK and US governments and the European Union, so that the World Bank and IMF and aid agencies allow them a share in the world economy.

We have asked for equality for generations and they will not allow us to learn from them, and so we ask for people to do anything they can for us. Send books, health books, education books, and distribute the book of Genesis in millions of copies so that people will know that God created all humans equal.

This liberation of the masses in India should be the burden of every Christian.
ok, this is the last time am gonna speak abt kancha. any other topic is welcome.

Last edited:
To the members of the Tamil Brahmin forum.

Please do not respond to the postings in this thread. This thread is being used as a propaganda tool against Hinduism and Brahmins.

Thank you.

Dear Moderator,

If you sincerely feel this thread is being used as propaganda, I dont mind deleting the entire 700 posts in this thread..Honestly, I have no such intentions too!!

Please let me know your stand on this.. If justified, for sure, I will write to the supermoderator or Mr.Praveen and ask his to delete this.. I have no issue on this.. Just being frank here.

PS: Interestingly, pls remember, there was a thread originated as "Why Im a Hindu', and I participated there ... but no takers too.Betrand Russels' was a top seller globally, and was not brushed aside as propaganda stuff..

Last edited:
Sapr,

What you wish to do is entirely your free will.

From my end, i can frankly only say this:

At each and every stage you seem to quote kancha's work and ask the members here to refute it or counter it. Why are you not expressing your own ideas or questions for clarifications on Hinduism? Why quote Kancha at every other corner?

To me, Kancha remains a missionary planted to help support various government that wanna push their bursary business into the country. Just around 60 years ago, we became free from devious looters that sent missionaries first and colonialists next. If he cannot understand that, then yes he is a dunce.

Moreover you seem to approach things with only one view - that of something called "absolute good, absolute justice, etc". This is despite the fact that to understand any religion, one cannot use the terminology of an other religion. So, whether you really wanna understand hindu faith or not remains obscure.

From my end, i will only interact with you on the basis that you do not bring kancha into the picture and start expressing stuff on your own.

Regards.

Sapr,

At each and every stage you seem to quote kancha's work and ask the members here to refute it or counter it. Why quote Kancha at every other corner? >>>
From my end, i will only interact with you on the basis that you do not bring kancha into the picture and start expressing stuff on your own.

Regards.

HH,

Please go through my post #1 (thread header).. It stands self explanatory to your question.

>>Why are you not expressing your own ideas or questions for clarifications on Hinduism?>>

Havent you seen myself refuting kancha's 'Arm wielding gods' statement, through my concept of 'Gods Absolute Justice', which we were debating in 'God why' thread..

But you neither accepted my point out there, nor refuted Kancha's statement here.. I did my job clearly refuting Kancha, with the right theology and philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back